[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I would give birth to the manliest sons the world has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1451080433014.png (112KB, 297x282px) Image search: [Google]
1451080433014.png
112KB, 297x282px
I think I would give birth to the manliest sons the world has ever known.

>5'11
>strong jaw line
>roman nose
>big feet and hands
>small eyes
>big calves
>thick black curly hair
>men in my family do not bald
>half black

And since men do look good with some feminine features
>long eyelashes
>plump lips

So why are my genes being wasted? Shouldn't manly features be attractive to produce the manliest sons?
>>
>>26447842
Your genes are being waisted because you are not getting laid. So maybe work on that? There is no why to your not getting laid, you are simply virginal, a speck of dirt.
>>
>>26447885
If I were to have the manliest sons in the world, I would also have to breed with a manly mate. Unfortunately, I cannot find one.

Why aren't Chads attracted to manly women? Doesn't it make sense that they should be looking out for their sons? Especially when daughters were almost useless.
>>
>>26447920
You sound incredibly gay and borderline pedophilic
>>
>>26447842
>5'11
you think that's something to be proud of?
>strong jaw line
Pics, I bet you're just a skinny fucker.
>roman nose
Again, supposed to be a good thing? Majority of women don't like roman noses.
>big feet and hands
Can see how that can be considered good genetics, still nothing to get your litte cock rock hard over.
>small eyes
another ?? on why you consider that to be so good
>Big Calves
Fitting for a manlet like you.
>thick black curly hair
looks fucking hilarious on a half nigger like you.

Seriously, I can't understand why you think you're so god like. You're a pathetic, short half-ape posting on a board filled with lonely people.
>>
>>26447842

I don't think you would give birth at all, considering you have no uterus etc
>>
>>26447842
Youre probably uglier than you think or an autist
>>
>half-black

You don't look manly, you just look like a gorilla
>>
>>26447842
post a picture of yourself if you're such hot stuff
>>
>>26448361
it fucking blows my mind that you think this

what's wrong with you
>>
>>26447842
bizarre that you're getting all these trash posts OP, I know your feel though

naturally in waiting for soul mate
>>
All good features until you admitted to being half black
>>
>>26447842
>>half black
trashed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.