[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this keep happening? >meet a girl >get interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: SadMarioIsSad-660x350.jpg (52KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
SadMarioIsSad-660x350.jpg
52KB, 640x350px
Why does this keep happening?

>meet a girl
>get interested in her
>peruse her
>she shows signs of interest
>start to lose interest in her after a little bit

This has happened at least 4 times now

What the hell is it?
>>
>>26447432
>peruse
hahahahaha
>>
>>26447432
poor guy.

also
>peruse
you almost got me here
>>
>>26447466
>>26447452

I meant pursue. Sorry I'm tired I didn't catch that one
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 400x599px
I can somehow relate
>meet girl
>get interested
>she starts showing signs of interest and starts giving out little feelers like being touchy and giving me compliments
>ignore all signs because I have absolutely terrible self-esteem
>she loses interest eventually and moves on to some other guy
Why does this happen so many times?
>>
>>26447539
Because you have no self esteem as you said nigger
>>
>>26447539
I think you misunderstood the OP.
It's him losing interest, not the girl.
Fucking normie problems
>>
I CAN RELATE TO THIS SO HARD! I COULD HAVE HAD A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND BUT I LOST INTEREST FOR NO REASON AND SHE SEEMED REPULSIVE
>>
>>26447432
You get to know her which disappoints you because before that you had high ideals of her.

It could also be a self esteem thing in which you convince yourself you don't deserve to be with someone.

I'm guessing the latter
>>
File: 1442287585895.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1442287585895.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>girl says she likes me and wants to talk to me
>we talk for a few days
>some other guy shows her attention
>she stops talking to me
every time
>>
>>26447432

your brain's hitting the override switch and shutting down the operation based on either actual rejection in the past, or the subconscious conviction that you'll be rejected

your brain is pretty smart, man
>>
Because you're interesting, but boring. You need to keep the pace. Get a hobby or two, study something, be more passionate.
>>
>>26447710
No it wasn't really self esteem. We didn't share any interests and she didn't really have that many goals.

I'm a gamer so when I find a girl that likes games a lot I go nuts. Problem is most of them are attention whores or have issues.

I was into one girl I met on an MMO and she was an 18 year old dating a 30 year old man. Just an example of the shit I deal with.
>>
File: 259.jpg (12KB, 229x206px) Image search: [Google]
259.jpg
12KB, 229x206px
>>26447774

>interesting but boring
>>
>>26447734
Nigga are you me
>girl says she loves me
>shit my fucking senpai, its the best feeling I've felt I'm my life
>go on a date
>she is so touchy and at the end she kisses me
>Jesus Christ finally my dream is coming true
>1week after she stops talking to me or don't respond
>I ask her on another date
>ohhhhh I can't because of reasons
>fucking bitch she changed me for another guy
>>
>>26447870

In other words: he manages to attract girls in the first place, but fails at keeping the interest on.

Let's say you see a hot woman, and you know she wants to be a game designer or some shit like that that also turns you on. Maybe you'll say "hey, she seems interesting, I wanna know a little more about her", but after some time you find out that she only talks about video games. Maybe you're into it, but some people would get tired after some time.
>>
>>26448030
That makes sense Anon. I'm really into computers and shit and games. That's about it. I'm sort of into writing and history. Any good hobbies you recommend?
>>
>>26448088

The best hobbies I can think of are always related to sports/fitness. Not only they will add a topic to your list, but also will make you look better.

Find a sport you'd like to play or just go to the gym.
>>
>>26448176
Alright that sounds decent. I'm shit at sports though
>>
>>26447432
aw poor lil normie faggot scum fucker

just beee urself
>>
>>26448230

Then just go to the gym. Girls love fit guys, no matter how hard they deny it.
>>
you peruse you lose
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.