[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAD appreciation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1454475781638.gif (2MB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454475781638.gif
2MB, 400x600px
Damn. Every time I see a girl that isn't overweight - There he is. Chad is simply incredible, he's everywhere. I don't know how he does it - but he's pretty based desu.
>>
He's a selfish fuckhead who's blind of his own privilege and does unbelievable damage to the human race as a whole by hogging all the women.
>>
>>26447217
We are pretty based, man. But so are you.

>>26447240
t. Envious, entitled, beta
>>
>>26447240
>Implying you'd act any different if you were born a Chad
>>
File: 1408560979437.jpg (44KB, 460x355px) Image search: [Google]
1408560979437.jpg
44KB, 460x355px
>>26447283

Chad? Please post your stats for verification purposes (number of bitches slain, height, dick size, salary, etc.) or be shamed relentlessly.

You faggot
>>
>>26447436
>Bitches slain

>Height
5'11"

>Dick size
7.5"x5.5"

>Salary
Own a business but pay myself 78k, it's more than enough. I don't spend it on any girls.

>etc.
Black hair, brown eyes, and fit. I'm stoic as all hell, but usually nice to brobots. I don't really care about women, but they seem to never leave me alone. I'll entertain myself for a bit, but usually end up bored since they don't really have any passions. I've seen it all and did it all. At my age, I don't really care about going out with friends anymore. I'd rather stay home and work on my hobbies.

I think the biggest thing that stands out about me is that I'm extremely versed in many topics, such as advanced mathematics, high energy physics, programming, and languages (linguistics). Nobody cares about that though, all they see is looks.

>inb4 post a pic faggot
No.

There you go.

love you guys
>>
Granted, Chads are generally vain and incognizent of their social powers. They contribute to the oppression of betas. But at the same time, they're generally really cool people. Some of my best friends are chads. A few even helped me get laid.

>>26447283
>>26448539
You guys are cool. Thnaks for helping my kind out.
>>
>>26447217
Guaranteed this guys Martin Shrekeli
>>
>>26448590
No doubt. A lot of my old buddy's are exactly the shitty type of people you don't want to be around. I don't fuck around with them anymore since they really haven't even moved past the partying / teenager stage. It's sad because we're almost 30. Granted, we use to drown in ass, but it's not even fun anymore. I'd rather hang myself than listen to another whore ramble on and on about inconsequential drivel.

And no problem man. We're all in this together, no reason to be petty and hung up over some bullshit we both don't necessarily have control over.
>>
>>26448800
I've always figured that "natural chads" are nice for the same reason that naturally pretty girls are generally less cuntish. Grew up with easy lives, and have zero cause to be bitter.

Any truth to this?
>>
>>26448539
>5'11
>Chad

lmao

>Bitches slain
wow man, cool terminology
>>
>>26448848
Nah, I grew up dirt poor. I ended up dropping out of high school. We're just kind because we hear all of the bullshit talked behind everyone else's back. It's never cool to hear 8 people out of 14 ragging on some lanky kid that's a little quiet and smart. It just makes you realize that if things were any different, that could (read would) be you getting made fun of.

>>26448856
>not reading the post I replied to
>buying into the manlet meme
Keep it cool, my man.
I know you're a guy
>>
>>26448539

How did you bang 114 girls?
>>
>>26448956
*big guy

for me
>>
>>26448539
>doing what a robot tells you

You are no chad, you are beta cuck playing dress up online
>>
>>26448982
I don't really have an answer to that man, it just happens. If you're charismatic, funny / witty, and know when to be assertive, things just kind of fall into place. I'm relatively reserved, but from what I've noticed, women take to men that don't say too much. They usually will start to overthink and let their transient nature get the best of themselves by throwing themselves at you for validation.
>>
>>26447217
>sucking up to the people who made you this way by ganging up on you
>celebrating behavior made to oppress other men, denying them to reach their full potential.
OP is a certified cuck.
>>
>>26449084
>only if you're attractive
>>
>>26447240
>unbelievable damage to the human race as a whole by hogging all the women.
wrong. nobody wants ugly autist genes to continue any more. so fuck off
>>
>>26448539
hi methusela
>>
>>26449112
It's not even about that. A good friend of mine is fucked up ugly. He acknowledges it on the daily, but he's a funny mother fucker. His body count is even higher than mine, but even he'll tell you he's compensating. He's just excellent at playing "the game."

>>26449129
No idea who that is.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.