[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Definitive r9k movie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (103KB, 270x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 270x416px
This is the THE definitive r9k mcvie, if you are a fatass fucking dorito eating loser you are NOT a robot.A robot must have felt love. Must have had some sort of emotional moment with a girl. Must have had the light of hope in their hearts. Must have approached it in some way. Must have had that glimpse of hope torn from them by a woman. Must have been left time and time again.

I mean, FUCK man. Why can't they just be honest? The goddamn sexual revolution dissolved all perceived emotional effects associated with sex to woman and left men fucked. Sex is not just sliding your cock in and out of vagina. It's a declaration of trust and love. And women throw it around and then left you afterwards and are NEVER honest.

People call JGL's character selfish... What the fuck? You think he deserves to be treated like that? The problem wasn't that Summer didn't like him back. If she had just straight up told him it would have been fine. If she hadn't lead him on it would have been fine. If she hasn't had sex with him it would have been fine. And people call this a chick flick? It's a movie that should be shown to all male children to show them the nature of 99% of women.
>>
>>26447051
Summer is entirely justified in the movie, she literally tells JGL that it would never be anything serious.
Best character is JGL's little sister.
>>
>>26447112
How can something like that not be serious? Having sex with someone is serious. Everything Summer does was serious. She is not justified at all because she acted one way and talked another.
>>
>>26447051
>not the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
>>
File: super.jpg (473KB, 1056x1498px) Image search: [Google]
super.jpg
473KB, 1056x1498px
>he fucks summer
>he has other girls interested in him

Yeah man, total robot
Pic related is a more robot movie
>>
>>26447051
desu The Graduate the spiritual predecessor of this movie is about ten times more robotic.
>>
>>26447180
>has a woman lust after him
>has a purpose and mission
i think not
>>
>>26447051
Gummo is the only robot movie
>>
>>26447192
>gets cucked by the same woman twice
>deep spiral of depression and loss of meaning in life
>only one interested in him has severe mental problems
>doesn't get any girl in the end
>>
File: screenshot2011-01-09at8-28-48pm1.png (729KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2011-01-09at8-28-48pm1.png
729KB, 1280x800px
>>26447185
The graduate was good, i agree with your statement. OP needs to get sum culture
>>
File: shinjiwantstodie.gif (84KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
shinjiwantstodie.gif
84KB, 500x282px
There are only a few depictions of robots in pop culture, goys.

Now, everyone embrace Shinji-kun as the best robot.
>>
ITT: I AM THE REAL ROBOT

realize that we are all failed normalfags by virtue of being who we are and that excluding people who feel the same way as us is the exact reason we're all so sad and alone.
>>
>>26447352
>not being a complete supremacist
>not being a walking parody of yourself
aha ahahahaha ahah ha... ;-;
>>
>>26447374
subversion of robot tendencies is the only way to get better. not necessarily like George Costanza doing the opposite of every instinct he has, but you've got to analyze yourself with the intent to use that information to change. that's why we see so many people stuck here after all these years; they never did anything about what was wrong with them.
>>
>>26447112
This. As a guy who would normally love a sad romance tale like this, JGL accepts it when Summer says she doesn't want anything serious. Every sad feel he gets is literally his own fault.
>>26447051
>If she had just straight up told him it would have been fine. If she hadn't lead him on it would have been fine.
Except she didn't lead him on. She was honest about what she wanted, and he pretended that he was ok with the same thing hoping that she would eventually fall in love with him. She didn't lie to him in any way.
>>
>>26447410
>not being georgie
>tfw abstinence doesn't make you a super genieouse
>>
>>26447428
>she didn't lead him on

Having sex with him wasn't leading him on? She was a propagate of the BS that all of these fucking normies push constantly. She would have to be goddamn retarded to think he doesn't want a relationship.

I don't know man, maybe I'm not right. I'm just sick of this goddamn bullshit happening to me over and over again. Never my fault. I'm always 100% honest, no BS, tell the truth. And I'm never going to stop. Like JGL says "there's a enough bullshit in the world for me to add to it"
>>
Let me show you some real truth about robots OP.

500 day of jewish princess is a movie robots watch when they get nostalgic about their college or high school oneitis.

This movie gives a good gesalt of the robot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.