[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are cute girls nicer people than ugly girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1419756993656.gif (974KB, 290x368px) Image search: [Google]
1419756993656.gif
974KB, 290x368px
Why are cute girls nicer people than ugly girls?
>>
>>26446909
Cute girls get treated nicely so their personalities develop more sweetly. Ugly people get the short end of the stick and have a jaded view of reality since they aren't given the same amount of love and attention. Granted, there are exceptions but that should go without saying.

Same concept with fat people. Personally I don't think that slightly overweight girls are unattractive but I've come to expect them to either have low self esteem or for them to extremely overcompensate self confidence through feminism, body positivity, etc. This leads me to largely ignore overweight girls because of my expectations, which only adds to the polarisation of personalities for overweight individuals. It's a never ending cycle.
>>
>>26446909
Ugly girls usually have this type of confidence in which they think very highly of themselves, but when there is criticism, they come off as this ass hole because criticism seems very strange to them. In other words they take themselves too seriously and believe they deserve chad for the sake of existing
>>
>>26446909
something like inferiority complexes
>>
>>26446909
Probably the same reason handsome men are nicer people than ugly men. Being alienated from everyone all your life will make anyone bitter, and rightly so.
>>
>>26447076
This.

What reason would you have to be bitchy when everyone treats you like an angel just for being attractive?
>>
I think you are just making this shit up
>>
>>26447322
hideous roastie detected
>>
File: S4S.png (387KB, 1500x1400px) Image search: [Google]
S4S.png
387KB, 1500x1400px
>Ugly fat skank with bad teeth and greasy hair
>Makes fun of me for being a virgin, throws stuff at me while I'm studying, and constantly pulls my hair.
>Kinda cute blonde with curves and beautiful teeth
>Laughs at my jokes and actually talks to me despite my being an anorexic NEET loser
I don't even love the blonde one, but she's generally a good person. Why are ugly girls ass holes?
>>
>>26446909
>halo effect
>i sure as fuck hope this post isn't original
>>
File: image.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20KB, 432x330px
Picture related f a m
>>
>>26448669
Yeah, I was waiting for that.
We think people that are more attractive are nicer, smarter, and so on.
>>
>>26448744
>nicer
That's because they usually are. Because they were blessed with superior genetics, they were never ostracized for being ugly, so they are less bitter than the rest of us and more open to new experiences/growth
>>
>>26446909
Can I have a name?
>>
>>26446909
They are treated nicely by people unlike ugly girls. Ugly girls still get treated nicer than ugly guys but nowhere near as nicely as hot girls.
>>
>>26446909
They're nicer until they're wrong or at fault about something or have to accept blame or responsibility, then pretty girls flip the fuck out and find it totally impossible to accept that something is there fault and will do absolutely anything to act like the victim and make you the bad guy.

Ugly or plain girls haven't been as coddled their whole life so have some experience accepting Blame or fault.

Attractive women can not do it at all.

They've grown up in a solipsistic universe where they are always praised or forgiven for whatever they do.
>>
File: 1443747905313.jpg (73KB, 370x412px) Image search: [Google]
1443747905313.jpg
73KB, 370x412px
Because they've never been unwanted, ignored or isolated.

It's a vicious cycle. Ugly people are looked down upon and left to rot, and sometimes they grow bitter, becoming just as ugly on the inside as they are on the outside.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.