[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are you doing this Friday Night Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: 1455239657372.jpg (142KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455239657372.jpg
142KB, 960x720px
im sitting at my computer desk with a new Acer One 14 cloudbook browsing 4chan and Playing Morrowind. what about you?
>>
Drinking in be and playing bloodborne and shitposting. might watch a movie in a bit idk
>>
>>26446717
well thats cool man what type of movies do you like ?
>>
rocket league and osu
nigga
sheeeit
>>
>>26446703
im drinking this beer at my computer and listening to pat the bunny and feeling sooooooooo saddddddddd in the melancholy way
>>
Wanting to drink and self-harm because I turned down a chance to go to a movie with a girl because I can't handle the theater.

Gonna be a great night! =D
>>
>>26446703
Going to play Mario Party 3 and Dynasty Warriors 8 with my youngest sibling.

I'm 24 and he's almost 15.. what a life.
>>
>>26446732
idk... all kinds really. the last 3 i watched in reverse order were:
Starship Troopers
Casablanca
the Revenant (in theaters)

so idk what that says about me..............

next one I see in theaters will probably be kung fu panda 3 coz my half brother (who is 8) wants to see it
>>
>>26446770
nothing wrong with that man i have a little brother too he's an asshole (15yrs old) but hes alright i take him out for food all the time
>>
>>26446703

Drinking coffee and writing a chapter of a story. Gonna watch There Will Be Blood in a couple hours to end my evening.
>>
File: 1444653463995.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1444653463995.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
Listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URZZGXtB_os wondering where my life is going.

Why I'm not out there, watching the new Deadpool movie or hanging with friends. Why I don't enjoy interaction and only want to be alone.
Why my biggest fantasy, if I'd ever win the lottery, is to turn away from society even more?
>>
Pretty much nothing. Might play Fire Emblem 6 in a bit.
>>
>>26446789
is the revrant any good i was thinking about seeing it is it good enough for leo to win an oscar already.
>>
>>26446813
Me too senpai. Every time I turn down social interactions I wanna kill myself just a little more.
>>
>>26446841
i don't think he deserves an oscar for it really but its really good imo. its like a cormac mcarthy book

its not exactly fun to watch but i'm rly glad i saw it
>>
>>26446826
You're not alone.
[FILTER]
>>
>>26446846
hey dont worry man. im a robot too and i weigh 250lb and have a beard and i just got a date with this awsome girl who loves pokemon and anime and gaming and all sorts of cool stuff we're going to hang out again soon. we met on tindr just be youreself man
>>
>>26446871
my cousin said that they do this cool thing with the camera where when somebody is killed the camera picks up from the perspective of the guy who killed him and so on and so on. he really liked that.
>>
>>26446884
The girl part isn't a problem, it's me. Being myself is being alone.
>>
>>26446911
maybe you just need to find a fellow introvert ? somebody who is a loner like you. dont worry man every dog has his day.
>>
About to play undertale for the first time, just got back from a basketball game and ate some subway
Fairly good day overall, I even got some gym time in
>>
>>26446812
Make sure to dim the lights before you watch it, immerse yourself completely
>>
File: 1445745613153.jpg (817KB, 1199x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1445745613153.jpg
817KB, 1199x1600px
>>26446846
It's not even that I want to socialize, or feel like I'm missing out like so many people these days. I don't crave a gf.

It's just wondering why I became like this? Are there really people who just don't want to be with people? And how do you even live life like that.

Outside of all the r9k in-jokes about wageslaves and being neet, all the memes about how great it is to be a loser, it still feels wrong. Yet being alone feels the most natural.
>>
>>26446945
i started playing undertale not too long ago...its interesting and takes its roots from Earthbound. i prefer to play it with a USB SNES controller
>>
>>26446736
>Osu
Mah nigga
>>
>>26446979
well at least you can be among friends here right?
>>
>>26446979
Could be a sign that you need to see a therapist, lots of people dislike being alone but feel most natural in solitude
It's a contradiction that takes a toll on your mental state
Try and get help sooner than later bro
>>26446986
Is it difficult or just a cute pixel game?
>>
>>26446703
Better be playing Dumner Master Race n'wah
>>
>>26446996
"mah nigga mah nigga" -YG
>>
>>26446996
hell yeah represent
i'm just gettin to do 6 stars, pretty good with 5 star
hopefully i can bust out some full combos on this shit soon you feel
>>
>>26447017
Not to sound like a Tumblr Fuck or anything but Undertale is just....so complex i cant really put it into words i haven't played enough hours to truly understand the emotional beauty behind the story but so far i do like it a lot
>>
>>26446979

I feel you, anon. I don't think it's that crazy to want to live a life with only a few (or even zero) other people involved in it in any substantial matter. It's just that the world crams "be social! Share! Play and work in groups at all time! Never be alone!" down our throats these days - it makes people money; see FBook and OKCupid. People who are content to live alone and within their means aren't big money sucks.

How to live life like this? I'd say find creative pursuits. I write. Some people draw or paint or do digital art or compose songs or whatever. Even if the work's shitty, it's yours. It's part of the actual wisdom behind learning to love the little things.
>>
>>26447061
Damn, that's surprising
All I've seen of it is the spagetti memeing and the different options to defeat bosses which looks interesting
>and alternate endings, which is amazing
>>
Maybe going to a party but I'm embarrassed about what a fat piece of shit I've become
>>
File: 1454992024414.jpg (1MB, 1239x1701px) Image search: [Google]
1454992024414.jpg
1MB, 1239x1701px
>>26446979
SAME

I think I could even be pretty popular and have a lot of friends... but something inside me rejects that.

Theres a bunch of people I want to hit up and hang out with, but more than I want to do that, I just don't want to

Idk why exactly, just how I'm built.

I was just reading up on schizoid personality disorder, and maybe its something akin to that, idk.
>>
>>26447079
i agree with you anon for exsample i am a pretty solitude guy and i do things like writing to pass the time mainly poetry. ive published 4 books on amazon so far and i have created 3 seperate websites (with weebly) one is for game reviews and one is for creepypasta's i also had a bit of a "blowing up" recently on Wattpad i wrote a fan fic called "Falls out balls out : putting a pipe in piper" and it has 500+ views now.
>>
I went and got chinese food and ice cream with my mom. I definitely get all the ladies.
>>
I just got home from work and had some dinner. I've been trying to find another job or something I'd enjoy doing as a career but I haven't figured anything out. My co-worker wants to give me the phone number of their military recruiter, I've been thinking about joining if I can't get another job soon.
>>
>>26447014
I'll admit it's nice to listen to depressing music and talk to robots about melancholy things, it's cathartic. It's what I want to do, alone.

>>26447017
It's more the idea of accepting that I'm a loner and wondering how to deal with life like that. You don't function well as a robot on the workfloor, surrounded by extroverts. College is putting a strain on me and my interests as it revolves around group projects and hanging with them at the same time; if you don't it's bad for the group atmosphere.. or something. I feel this is really where the issue lies: dealing with what others want from you as an introvert who wants nothing from others.

>>26447079
I think that's the best way to deal with it yeah, a hobby or an interest. Something to devote yourself to. It's just managing the energy for that when the outside already requires so much of it.
>>
im lying on the floor thinking about how my sister killed herself. i dont really get it.
>>
>>26447252
woah thats insane anon what happened?!
>>
Just finished lifting. Now look at fat hate material because I can't see how fat people like themselves at all for not wanting that natural dopamine high that comes from exercising. Instead, they artificially create the flood and the brain wants to repeat it over and over again until you develop tolerance so that you have to eat more just to get the dopamine flood.
>>
>>26447299
idk if you should really HATE anyone for any particular reason...thats how humankind fucks itself over with wars and such. but i get you i havent been to the gym in a few months and when i went on the tredmill i only lasted 8min because my knees started to burn. i was loseing a SHIT ton of weight now im 250lbs again. what tips do you have for working legs because i few months ago i could run for a straight hour and not stop
>>
>>26447299
Funny thing about that woman. From what I hear, as fat as she is, she at least acknowledges taht being fat is very unhealthy.
>>
>>26447272
she jumped off a fucking cliff. she took a taxi to the top of a mountain, and jumped off a cliff. we thought that she had gone missing. they didnt get her body down for days afterwords because there were heavy fucking rains all frickin week. it was last may. she had serious diagnosed depression and all this but it just drives me crazy ...we're a well off family...i had my own spell of serious depression too ...she was only in high school
>>
drinking wgisky
>>
File: Key5cs0.jpg (131KB, 644x591px) Image search: [Google]
Key5cs0.jpg
131KB, 644x591px
might go for a walk soon
i should be looking for a job or at least filling out applications for the ones i'm interested in but i'm not
>>
>>26446703
I'm sitting at my desk watching someone else play video games on twitch.
>>
>>26447168
>getting ice cream with your mom
How old are you anon? Not judging, just wanna know
>>26447362
Christ that's rough, i feel for you man
>>26447392
I got a job at goodwill last week and it's good, little social interaction and the hours are decent, check out smaller corporations like that
>>
>>26447831
I'm 20. I know I'm a loser that's why I'm in good company.
>>
Met an emo/scene twink who is into having his feet worshipped. Since neither of us can host due to living with parents, I am taking him to see Deadpool and I will lay on the ground and lick his soles while he watches the movie.
>>
>>26449022
wow

have you done that kind of shit before?
>>
>>26449049
Yeah, I did it about a month ago during The Force Awakens. I met these two emo skater guys at my friend's party and a few days later we went to see the movie. I had one guy on my face while the other guy rested his feet on my crotch.
>>
Well, it's 5:29 saturday morning here and I can't fall asleep so I cracked open a beer.
Racing thoughts before falling asleep have been keeping me up fo a few weeks now, and only alcohol seems to calm them enough that I can even fall asleep without noticing the nonsense I am thinking.
I guess I'm slowly realizing that my wiring may be a bit fuddled up, and sharing this felt good.
Back in the past I almost hoped that I would have some legitimate reason for being a loser robot, but now that I may have one, I really don't want any mental illness. Then again, I hindsight, I may have been experiencing symptoms since my teens and this was all an inevitable build up for my realization.
>>
>>26449022
Man you better be getting a handjob out of it at least.
>>
>>26449329
or a footjob
>>
>>26449343
I'm just saying, handy's bare minimum here. If you're paying for a dude to go to a movie and have his fetish indulged in, he better be making you cum that night.
>>
>>26446703
that noose is way too fucking low
>>
>>26449329
Even better, handjob in the car before the movie and then a footjob sometime during the movie. I also think I can get him to blow me after the movie in my car but that one is not for sure.
>>
>>26449452
Nice, sounds like an alright deal. I'm not into foot stuff myself but I'd take a cute guy to a movie for just a tugjob.
>>
File: 1447972914656.jpg (16KB, 390x395px) Image search: [Google]
1447972914656.jpg
16KB, 390x395px
It's been 3 weeks since my cat got lost.
I had lost contact with everyone years ago, everytime I felt like a depressed piece of shit and started pacing and acting erratically this cat would always walk up to me and try to call my attention until the mood went away, effectively helping me have it in check for the last couple of years.
Now I'm all alone and I failed to recover the one being who cared about me in one way or another. Last I knew is he was getting into people's homes as if trying to find this house and that someone tore down a couple of the missing posters after I put them up.

I have literally 0 social interaction with anyone right now and since my cat is no longer here to distract me I've been thinkin it's about damn time I kill myself as I should have 5 years ago. God know's my life hasn't gone anywhere.
>>
>>26449478
Yeah, it is definitely a good catch. First time I had any luck using craigslist for this type of shit. Got a reply within an hour and the guy was exactly what I was looking for, hairless emo twink. The best part is he is kind of tall and has size 12's. Wasn't sure it was legit, but we met up at McDonald's and the dude gave me an amazing over the pants footjob so I'm really excited for the real deal this time around.
>>
File: 1438416702606.jpg (36KB, 446x528px) Image search: [Google]
1438416702606.jpg
36KB, 446x528px
>dxmafterglow
>that feeelio
>>
RAGING BECAUSE THE GOD DAMN KANYE ALBUM ISN'T OUT
>>
>>26446703
Waiting for my YouTube video to finish uploading so I can optimize then take a shower. Fiddling with my guitar meanwhile until it does.
>>
File: just in case.jpg (865KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
just in case.jpg
865KB, 608x1070px
>>26449611
Sleep on it. Make a choice in the morning. Here is instructional in case you choose this path.I wish I could post an instructional if you chose to keep going, but Lord knows if that existed I'd be using it. Good luck.
>>
File: Imjudgingyou.jpg (7KB, 261x191px) Image search: [Google]
Imjudgingyou.jpg
7KB, 261x191px
>>26449022
>>26449049
Off yourself.
fillertext
>>
>>26447047
How do people even play osu?
>>
>>26450566
you click circles in succession really quickly
>>
>>26446703
fingering my ass thinking about my dog
>>
well i just got home. when i was out i ran into a girl from elementary school that i haven't seen in like 16+ years

legit 9/10, we only talked for a few minutes but she seemed nice and sweet. i was never her friend or anything in school and i didn't even recognize her, but we talked for a minute or two and i didn't sperg out or anything. a friend of a friend told me later on that she's a lesbian now. so... that was interesting.
>>
>>26446748
You are probably too hated to even be on this board
>>
>>26446884
This is bait surely
>>
Feeling sick and gross tonight. Listening to Brian Eno - Discreet Music. Going to turn on a podcast, eat some yogurt, and fall asleep.
>>
Listening to the new Ulver album and playing some Minecraft on PS3. Might go get some cold pizza later.
Comfy as fuck tonight.
>>
>>26446748
>self-harm
>=D
You should stop using this website until you turn 18
>>
Sitting on the computer listening to music and pondering if i should buy a note 5 tommorow because i want a newer phone but dont really know why if i have no social media sites or friends for that matter.
>>
rewatching anime, drinking beer, playing dota and fapping in between. usual weekend/weekday as a neet
>>
File: 1233651861125.jpg (40KB, 834x552px) Image search: [Google]
1233651861125.jpg
40KB, 834x552px
Took a few shots of tequila and watched Pokemon the movie 2000 and then fapped. About to go to sleep in a bit.
>>
>>26446748
Why can't you handle the theatre?
>>
>>26446703
Why is he wearing shoes in the house?
>>
Not a whole lot I went to physical therapy and ive been sitting around since. I can't wait until im strong enough to work again but at the same time I don't want to go back to 12hours of waiting for 12hours to be up so I can come home and wait for work to start again.
My dad wont stop calling me and telling me how i'll figure shit out and things will get better but its not true because I can't make it better.
>>
>>26446703
>It's Saturday morning already
Wew.
>>
>>26446703
Playing AssCreed Brotherhood.

I noticed one really weird looking green guard with an Italian flag where normally there'd be the coat of arms of the city. There's nothing on the internet about this so I don't know if no one has ever noticed this or whoever cracked the game is just fucking around.
>>
Played dark souls had a few beers now laying in bed not being able to sleep as always
>>
>>26446703
morrowind.
man, the feels
>>
>>26446703
went to a bar and got drunk by myself.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.