[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there better tendies out there? I doubt it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: popeyes-wicked-chicken.jpg (62KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
popeyes-wicked-chicken.jpg
62KB, 500x300px
Are there better tendies out there? I doubt it
>>
File: true tendies.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
true tendies.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>26446449
Those are fake tendies
>>
>>26446449
can i get some chicken with that batter? christ

my friend says pop eye's is shit. i've never been though. he says the chicken is a lot fattier than KFC's.
>>
>tendies
They're called chicken strips.
>>
I like Church's chicken, but I don't get tendies at chicken joints. Popeye's tendies are bland batter and the chicken is weirdly unattatched on the inside. I remember Checkers had some awesome ones though.
>>
>>26446513
>he says the chicken is a lot fattier than KFC's

KFC's chicken is always a disgusting, greasy mess. I don't know how anyone can think anyone else's chicken is fattier
>>
>>26446449
I work at this restaurant. Ask me anything for 10 minutes before I have to go to work.
>>
>>26446449
popeyes > KFC
>>
File: Chickn.png (49KB, 347x320px) Image search: [Google]
Chickn.png
49KB, 347x320px
This is now /chickengeneral/ thread.

Can anyone be a bro and tell me what the best order from pic related is? I just moved to LA and they're everywhere here.
>>
>>26446601
what's the nasty things you see when cooking
>>
>>26446601
What food do you make for yourself when you can eat while on the job?
>>
>>26446561
i dunno man, he's black and likes his fried chicken. i take his word on such matters.

he doesn't mean it in the sense that it's greasier. he means that it feels like you're chewing on fat with popeye's.
>>
>>26446620
>what's the nasty things you see when cooking
A few roaches and other insects crawling around, but they usually don't get anywhere near the food, if they do I just kill them.

The entire area is covered in flower and batter and a bit of grease a lot of the time because i'm too busy making more food to clean up. Really though, not much nasty going on with the food.
>>
>>26446614
We just got these around here (Seattle area) and when at first so many people were trying to get in that the police had to route people.

Even faggots can appreciate good chicken.
>>
>>26446623
Spicy tenders. I don't really like the chicken that much, but the tenders are good if you know how to make them. One of my coworkers refuses to make them right and they're usually way too thick.
>>
>>26446663
oh but I always heard about managers making you reuse food that falls on the floor, expired etc
>>
>>26446682
Spicy tenders are always good. I could go for some now.
Try to have a nice day at work, famm.
>>
Raising Cane's
>>
>>26446684
No, definitely not. I can only speak for the one I work at, but you would definitely get in a shit ton of trouble for reusing food that fell on the floor. Probably fired.
>>
>>26446716
Ty senpai. Hopefully i'm not late, I should've left 15 minutes ago but I didn't feel like it.
>>
>>26446722
hopefully the one I live near is like that lol how would you compare it to kfc I've never been to a Popeyes
>>
>>26446614
12 count nugget with Chick-Fil-A sauce plus #1 combo w/o pickles
>>
>>26446719
You have to pay for each individual sauce, such bullshit. It's not even that good!

If you've been to Houston's their tendies are tempura-battered, fucking delicious. Beats any fast-food.
>>
>>26446449
spicy tenders is all popeyes does right desu the buscuits are good too but the seasoning on tenders is legit
kfc makes better chicken
popcorn chicken was the fucking bomb
>>
>>26446449
nope, popeyes is top tier
>tfw no black gf to get friend chicken with
>>
>he still eats animal flesh
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
Tullys tenders are the best.

Their slogan is even "best tenders on earth"
>>
File: Delicious.jpg (18KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious.jpg
18KB, 380x253px
>>26446793
Thanks anon. Here's your reward
>>
>>26446852
To be fair though, who actually gets the chicken thighs and drumsticks over tenders? I never understood the point. Why waste time picking through bone and greasy skins and all that shit?
>>
File: chicken-fish-mac-n-cheese.jpg (61KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-fish-mac-n-cheese.jpg
61KB, 550x412px
Long John Silvers have the best ones. I wish there was one in my area.
>>
>>26447416
Long John Silvers ones are pretty tasty. I like them a lot.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.