[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in power pop/pop-punk band >tfw never get laid >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: pepe frog.png (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog.png
7KB, 226x223px
>tfw in power pop/pop-punk band
>tfw never get laid
>tfw write song about it
>tfw it still doesn't change anything
>>
>>26446007
You deserve it for perpetuating the most cancerous and normie form of rock in history
>>
>>26446007
How the fuck do you manage to not get laid in a band?
>>
>>26446113
by being in a power pop/pop-punk band
>>
File: 1445714335344.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445714335344.gif
483KB, 243x270px
>he fell for the band meme
still you should link your bandcamp or something for us robots to hear your stuff.
>>
>>26446080
>most cancerous and normie form of rock
Hey, that's not The Beatles
>>
>>26446183
I don't want you knowing who I am.

Here's one that kind of sounds like us, even though they lean much more to surf rock.

Their song "Twenty" thematically is similar to song alluded to in OP

https://phantomparty.bandcamp.com/album/stellar
>>
>>26446279
>I don't want you knowing who I am.
You're on /r9k/ man, not /b/. Anyways, if your music is similar to that bandcamp then all you'll be pulling is hipster, daddy issues pussy, not worth it. Nice music too.
>>
>>26446007
how do i meet some band mates and make my first band
>>
>>26446113
By playing bass or drums
>>
>>26446238
hella fucking epic XD *high-fives* see ya tmr in pre-algebra class dudester~
>>
>>26446600
most youngsters actually like the beatles, thinking they are the only special snowflakes in their generation who do
>>
File: kekkeroonie.gif (834KB, 423x397px) Image search: [Google]
kekkeroonie.gif
834KB, 423x397px
>>26446589
TOP!
FUCKING!
KEK!

(Extramaterialfororiginalcomment)
>>
>>26446549
Not op, but I put an ad on craigslist, put up flyers in music shops, and talked to musicians at shows to see if they wanted to play in my band, or knew anybody who might. Eventually I got all the members I needed for my dank ska band.
>>
File: 1451776604630.jpg (46KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1451776604630.jpg
46KB, 340x565px
>>26446665
Fucking hipsters jesus. Every time I see someone who has Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of The Moon t-shirt, I ask them their favorite track off the album and 9/10 they don't know a single one. Why wear a band shirt if you don't even listen to them?
>>
>>26446279

Listen here cocksucker; you think you can do this ? Leave us guessing at what your shit band sounds like? Fuck you, Anon. How would we even know which loser you are? Do you suck that much compared to the rest?
>>
pop punk is shit, why are you surprised.
>>
>>26446838
Well, you'd have a 1/3 shot, and I don't want any of us getting harassed. I'm sure most of you wouldn't do it, but there's always that one dank 12 year old on here who randomly decides to be part of le troll army.
>>
>>26446939
I graduated from high school in 2013. A lot of the girls in my high school listened to Blink 182 and the like.

I prefer edgy loser hardcore myself but I didn't think that would get me ass.
>>
>>26446947

Worried you might gaining the success of Rick Astley?
>>
>>26446997
kek sure
>>
>>26446991
If you're goal of making a band is to get ass of course you are going to suck ass (not sexually).
>>
>>26447012

Whatever, senpai. You have to spam yourself everywhere in order to make any money. If you're set financially, feel free to wallow in mediocrity.
>>
>>26447034
kek well that was a joke honestly I do like poppunk and power pop too, I just like hardcore more,butI'd rather play with competent musicians. Most of the hardcore fags in my local scene kind of sucked or were already in bands.
>>
>play in blues band
>bandmates all get laid regularly
>girl approaches me and flirts after a show
>ignore her
>go home, pop some pills, and play Guilty Gear for 8 hours
>>
>>26446007
I love pop punk anon, how can I listen to your music?
>>
>>26447117
see:
>>26446279
(extramaterialfortheoriginalcommentfilters)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.