[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized something today, /r9k/. All this time, I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: firmly grasp it.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
firmly grasp it.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
I just realized something today, /r9k/. All this time, I've wanted a girlfriend, but today I thought to myself... if I got one, what would I even do with it?

Do you know how I feel, robots?
>>
>do with it
This is why you can't get a gf, OP.
Look I'm gonna do you a solid and give you some decent advice. Same to anyone else who wants a girlfriend. just get out there, dress nice, and be yourself. Women love that. Fake it 'til you make it.
>>
>>26445993
yep i lack social skills, probably she will get annoyed of me soon
>>
>>26445993
>what would I even do with it?
Have sex and forget who you wanted to be. That's all I can think of.
>>
>>26446022
Great comment! Thankfully there's someone out there generous enough to tell us this, I never would have thought to just be myself!
>>
>>26446022

Before you even do this, figure out if you even want a gf in the first place. It's easy to think it's all fulfilling and qt gf shit in relationships, but lel naw. If you don't like yourself now, imagine not liking yourself with someone always around to boot who you're supposed to be a respectable bf with.
>>
>>26445993
You ain't ready.
Avoid women and jerk off to anime until gf would be enriching and advantageous.
>>
>>26445993
>lie with her in bed
>watch something with the company of someone else for the first time in your life
>read together
>have fun with common hobbies
>s-sex

whats not to like? just don't date a Stacey whore and you're good.
>>
>>26446073
You're welcome. Good luck getting a girlfriend! Don't forget to just say what's on your mind, bro.
>>
>>26445993
i was thinking this same thing today lol.

idprobably avoid calling and texting her because i dont know what to talk about.
>>
>>26446022
>just be yerself

no explain what in the fuck that means
what does that even mean? you gave no context or explanation at all.
>>
>>26445993
I think I have a girlfriend. But I don't know what to do with her, so I don't see her for 4 months now.
>>
>>26446134
It means just be you. Be real, you know? When you think "nah I shouldn't say that," just say it anyway.
>>
>>26446156
Are you me? I haven't seen my girlfriend in almost a year, and she changed her Facebook status to show that she's with someone else even though she never dumped me after our first date. I don't know what to do about this. I want to call her to ask if we are still boyfriend and girlfriend but I'm scared.
>>
File: image.jpg (923KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
923KB, 1280x720px
>>26446168
The memes are actually real hahahaha

>b urself mang

Shoo chad
>>
>>26446259
You can either take my advice or sit here posting pepes in your own filth. Your choice, bro. This life is what you make it; you decide to be miserable or not.

I promise you, if you get out there and be yourself you'll find a girlfriend. No dumb pickup shit. No "game" shit. Just relax and be yourself. If you can't relax, then try your best.
>>
>>26445993

yea. to avoid problems i presume she would have to be interesting. that would help a lot. i have a hard time imagining doing normie stuff all the god damn time with a woman. she would get bored with me super quickly because i am not always clinging to her, trying to impress her and woo her.
i imagine coming home from work and she sits on the couch while i try to do my usual stuff like listen to intellectually stimulating podcast then listen to experimental music then watch a doc maybe, some dank memes, etc etc: she would be annoyed by all of it, probably. imagine hearing her boring opinions on some boring tv shows. blerg. imagine her facebook normie content.
there are interesting women out there but it seems it's too late for me, i will never meet one. also idk why but i don't think i have what it takes to make one fall in love with me.
>>
I only want a good circle of friends, I'd try getting girls if I had one
>>
>be yourself
>fake it till you make it

>Instructions unclear taking female hormones and becoming dick girl
>>
>>26447724
Good job anon, now you can date a desperate beta!
>>
>>26446332
>>26446332
Only reason ur saying this is because you have a gf and u have a decent face.

so now in ur mind, u think that since it was easy for you because, like the normie u are, u were jsut being ur true normie self. so, surely it will go the same way for us robots, right?

get out, friend. u are not welcomed.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.