[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom found my suicide liquor Well then, guess I'm heading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: this_kills_the_hattington.jpg (96KB, 957x835px) Image search: [Google]
this_kills_the_hattington.jpg
96KB, 957x835px
>mom found my suicide liquor

Well then, guess I'm heading out sober. Doesn't really matter, I took it from my dad so no real loss. I didn't even suspect she would snoop around my room, there goes my privacy. Probably found my Fleshlight as well, who knows!

Why couldn't the drinking age be younger?
>>
File: yui disapproves.png (152KB, 583x464px) Image search: [Google]
yui disapproves.png
152KB, 583x464px
>suicide liquor
>>
>>26444508
did you put a label on the bottle that said "suicide liquor" or something you edgy fuck?
just go buy some more
>>
>heading out

i respect your game of choice but this sounds like normie talk so ill have to disregard the rest of the post
>>
>battleblock theatre
>living with parents
BAN and the underage'll be gone!
>>
>>26444541
Nah senpai, it was a standard bottle of whiskey, shes doesn't want alcohol in the house. I have no real form of Id so I can't actually buy some myself (never put in the effort for a licence), took it from my dads cabinet, its at her workplace now, no way of retrieval. Guess soon enough she would need it more than I would so its not too bad :^)
>>
>>26444609
He could be an 18yo cucked loser, American drinking age is fuckin 21.
>>
>>26444562
Sorry, fellow robot, I ment it as "heading out of life" aka suicide
>>26444609
I'm closeeee to underage, but just old enough to escape the clutches of the ban. Just picked a random pic I found while recently lurking
>>
>>26444659
Jej, burgerland is horrible
But then again I live in a country where drinking at 14 is tolerable (socially, not by the guards)
>>
>>26444659
>American drinking age is fuckin 21

Wow, how is America even considered a western country?
>>
>>26444680
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but i have lots of experience with underage and you type just like one. Also, BBT isn't that bad, just Tumblr likes it too mucj
>>
>>26444728
Yah I can see that. My prose is childlike, that's what the people in HS used to say about me, "that annoying little child". Why is bbt so popular on tumblr? It isn't undertale tier (underlying furrydom and genderfuilidity)
>>
>>26444692
I could go to a Canadian Province where I'm old enough to drink, but that's effort
>>
Why the fuck did you make this thread for
/suicide/ now
Also stream it ;)
>>
i think i'd kill myself sober

think i'd want everyone to know it was a sober decision and not that i just got drunk one night and made a big mistake or something
>>
>>26444798
Go to Quebec, then you'll REALLY want to kill yourself. Also Quebec is 18, most of the others like Ontario are 19.
>>
>>26444800
I wish I could stream for you guys, but my computers broke and I plan on doing it outside, with a nice view, maybe overlooking the "great American plains"
>>26444813
Huh, that's a good point, maybe this isn't a total loss after all
>>
>>26444771
No problem with childlike speech by the way, just noticed two signs of underage together.
No idea why BBT is so popular, but I've heard the closest thing to a fembot say that the cat guards were hot and that she had been caught with BBT erotica a few years ago. Topkek.
>>
>>26444874
just get a gopro
Be a hero (;
>>
>>26444844
What forms of ID are legal in Quebec? I only have a health card, and passport too NEET to get a licence or something else like that. Is is possible to get a train ride there or somehing? Since o don't have a car and such
>>
>>26444920
Explain to me how I could stream with one of those, then I might do it, just for you :3
>>
>>26444508
if op had the be an age which he me or may not currently be, how old might op be, or might not be
>>
>>26444508
what is suicide liquor
>>
>>26444924
>passport
Pretty sure that's valid ID, since I've used mine to purchase alcohol in Ontario. I'm not sure which trains you'd have to take but I do know that Quebec has plenty of train lines.
>>
>>26445009
Oh its nothing specific, just something strong that I wanted to get drunk off to die in some sort of bliss. Was planning to donate blood as well, so I can get drunk faster and possibly get alcohol poisoning
>>
File: image.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
112KB, 255x231px
stupid fucking faggot op wanting attention because he's a boo-hoo suicidal angsty teenager. Go fuck yourself op you're as bad as the tumblr wrist slitting attention whores
>>
File: 1395265894986.png (92KB, 209x228px) Image search: [Google]
1395265894986.png
92KB, 209x228px
>>26445041
>dying from alcohol
>bliss
>>
>>26445041
nigga u will wish u were dead lol
>>
>>26445013
Well thank you for that piece of information! You're a life saver (well, ender, I guess). I'm sure I can find a good route to get there. Also, know the average price for sprits up there? Want to withdraw and pay in cash, instead of using a bank card or something
>>26445048
Here is a (you) so you can reply back to me, giving me more attention :^) . I just wanted to share this life moment with you guys
>>
>>26444508
So you got your true love taken away and you are not even old enough to drink yet? Life is rough kid.
Definitely look into killing yourself tho
>>
>>26445084
You know what I mean, not doing directly from the alcohol, but dying in a piss drunk state. I guess the poisoning wouldn't be a good touch tho
>>
File: 1450587189664.jpg (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450587189664.jpg
40KB, 800x600px
>>26444728
>Underage
This
>>26444508
>>26444639
>His mother isn't okay with booze at home, but is at work.
>Work.
>She's okay with it as work.
>Had to steal it
>"Never got ID"

>>26444508
Anon just fucking join the military or something. Get the fuck out of your life.

Kill yourself if your misery follows. Otherwise, enjoy escaping this hell.
>>
>>26445123
Depends on what you want to get, but you picked a good time since the Canadian dollar has tanked. $30 American will probably get you anything you want, although it depends on exactly how much you want to drink. Probably aim to bring $50 USD and you'll be golden for an entire night. If you just wanted a bottle of Whiskey like your dad had, you could probably have it for as little as $15 USD.
>>
>>26445120
U know it famalam, eventually tho.
I'm actually surprised that no ones has replied with "don't kill yourself you've got lots to live for" yet, not complaining
>>
>>26445183
Cool, thanks. Well I don't have to plan anything anymore, see you on the other side eventually anon
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.