[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get text from gf >tomorrow we're supposed to be doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bad day.png (565KB, 492x480px) Image search: [Google]
bad day.png
565KB, 492x480px
>get text from gf
>tomorrow we're supposed to be doing valentine's day things
>do you want to go to see deadpool tomorrow? Cause otherwise I will just go with (friend)

should I break up with her?
>>
>>26444380
Is she saying she will go with a friend tomorrow or go another time with a friend?
>>
>>26444656
Oh also,
>gf
>normie
>reee
>reee
>>
>>26444656
she said tomorrow specifically
>>
>>26444380
what makes you robot enough to post here
protip
>relationship issues
is not a robot issue
>>
>>26444767
Shes selfish for breaking plans with op and super pled for wanting to see deadpool.
I dont think this makes op any less of a robot
>>
>>26444809
>I dont think this makes op any less of a robot
>implying normies dont have problems
>implying normies don't percisly these problems
just because op's unhappy that doesn't make him a robot
>>
>>26444809
If op's a robot than so is 90% of the population
>>
>>26444380

Is (friend) a guy? If so, you're going to get cucked you faggot.
>>
>>26444380

I'd be ecstatic. I hate valentines day, and having no gf has very little to do with it.
>>
Just offer to go with her and do whatever you had planned too. She probably dropped some hints she wanted to go already and was hoping you'd make the plans.
>>
>>26444954
yep, it's some guy she's in lab with so I don't really want to even bother talking to her anymore now
>>
>>26444380
>deadpool
>having a pleb gf

remove her from your live
>>
Wtf are you doing on this board gtfo normie stop coming here with your relationship troubles fuck off
>>
>>26445049

Break up with her. It's valentines day and shes going to see a movie with a GUY. Make sure you win though, in terms of the break up. Tell her to go fuck herself and that shes a worthless whore who can't keep her legs closed.
>>
File: 1455090278244.png (119KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1455090278244.png
119KB, 400x388px
>blacks enrage you so much all day everyday
>then I remember, there are asians
>mfw when
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.