[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no more $1 sliders >no more sliders except for breakfast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: GoNj3QwY_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GoNj3QwY_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>no more $1 sliders
>no more sliders except for breakfast
>PREORDERING A FASTFOOD ITEM
>Quesachulupa is garbage
>quesdarito is becoming less and less good
>making an energy drink slushee
Why is Taco Bell doing this
>>
i'm still mad they got rid of the original grilled stuft burrito and replaced it with that XXL garbage
>>
>>making an energy drink slushee
Fuck, this is happening? Not gonna lie, I like the idea.
>>
Because I guess disgustingness is a marketing tool too. Norms be like "Ew I'm at taco bell, so gross, but I'm doing it anyway tee hee hee"
>>
I miss cheesy double beef burritos
>>
File: tacotime.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tacotime.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
Taco Bell is SHIT.

Taco Time is superior.
>>
>>26445072

not all of us live in hipster mecca
>>
Fuck Taco Bell. McDonald's is the fast food of the white man
>>
>>26445240

Calm down moonman.
>>
>>26444898
I haven't tried it since I'm trying to eat more healthy for once in my life but it's Rockstar punch or something like that
>>26445240
McDonald's is okay but Taco Bell was cheap as fuck with those sliders, get like 3 of them and you're good for the whole day
>>
>>26444280
Can I just say anon that I fucking feel you. I just bought one of those quesoniggers a couple min ago and holy fuck, its just a smaller, worse tasting chalupa. Fuck the Jews got us god on this one. Also those sliders were chronic, I want a siracha chicken slider but they took those away. Fuck this world. Fuck this fucking faggot world
>>
File: r9k.png (161KB, 800x1460px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
161KB, 800x1460px
>tfw no more chili cheese burritos
>>
>>26445603
Beefy fritos burrito anon. Still only a dollar. God does exist
>>
the crunchwrap supreme sucks now too

i think the trick is to only eat the new items on a menu

>>26445072
BEST COAST
>>
>no more sliders

the last season was garbage
>>
>likes Taco Bell

How does it feel knowing you have shit taste?
>>
>>26445603
did they get rid of them? they had them a month ago when i got one.
>>
>>26445726
feels good
how does it feel to know that you'll constantly need to spend more to be less satisfied than those of us with shit taste
>>
>>26445729
they haven't had them anywhere where I live in 10 years, except for a few weeks two or three years ago when there was a chili loaded griller. when they got rid of those thye got rid of the chili so they were gone again
>>
>>26445785
they have chili cheese burritos here, i live near grand rapids. i get them every now and then, but there are other items i like more.
>>
>>26444280

>no more flatbread chicken sandwiches

literally the only reason to go to taco bell
>>
>>26445776
>how does it feel to know that you'll constantly need to spend more to be less satisfied than those of us with shit taste

Very good. I will gladly pay a little more for quality food that doesn't make me have the runs every 5 minutes.
>>
>>26446322
>having shit digestion
i don't have any issues
>>
>>26446390

Because you're used to plebeian food like Taco Bell.
I don't. I only eat quality food and not fake meat and beans.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.