[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is suicide a human right, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: the-right-to-die-pictuer.jpg (166KB, 1754x1239px) Image search: [Google]
the-right-to-die-pictuer.jpg
166KB, 1754x1239px
Is suicide a human right, robots?
>>
if they can afford it
>>
In an increasingly consumer-driven world, where the population rate is growing exponentially, it's more like common courtesy. Leave the people with real plans to carry them out in peace, it's just hard for people to accept that someone close to them wants to die despite having someone so awesome as them as a friend or family member.
>>
>>26443929
I'd like to think so, but you do not own your body in this world.

I cry to myself every day knowing that I want to die, but I'm too much of a coward to do it. So I have to smoke multiple packs a day and drive my car/ride my bike without wearing a seatbelt or helmet.
>>
>>26444014
thus indirectly killing myself
>>
yes
abuse it
>>
>>26443929
Of course
People only want to stop you for selfish reasons, in that they can't handle loss
>>
File: sometimes.jpg (18KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes.jpg
18KB, 640x510px
>>26443929
For the most part, whether or not it's considered a crime is pretty fucking irrelevant, since nobody can do anything to punish you for it if you succeed.

If someone is slowly dying in a hospital bed, crippled for life, or has tried every other treatment fro severe depression and nothing has worked? Yeah I think they should be allowed to kill themselves. Who am I to say whether or not someone's suffering should be prolonged?
>>
Technically wageslavery should be a human right but I still can't get a job.
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>26443929
Yes. I shouldn't have to come begging to the fucking state on my knees so I can finally get permission to kill myself.

No. Fuck that. I have the freedom to end my life, even if it's an impulsive decision, or even if I regret it.
>>
Implicitly yes

On the surface
No.
>>
>>26443929
Rights do not exist. Do as you please, preferably not harming anyone else. If you do harm other, expect consequences.
>>
>>26444209
>even if it's an impulsive decision
This is why it should be governed. Stupid fucks like this.
>>
>>26444519
Fuck off cunt. If I want to impulsively off myself, it's my choice.
>>
>>26444519
And yet people are legally allowed to make other permanently life-altering decisions on a whim, many of which cause immense pain to themselves and others. When you die there is no pain afterwards and you aren't hurting anyone else. Other than your mum getting her feefees hurt, what's the damage? You won't be around to regret it afterwards.
>>
Suicide, as a form of population control, is legal in the CPR (Communist Peoples' Republic). It helps weed out the depressed emos and normies.

Remember, comrades, "gender is a social construct" is a social construct.
>>
>>26443959
underrated post

I am the law.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.