[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he do it /r9k/? He was handsome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
Why did he do it /r9k/?
He was handsome
>>
>>26442714
because he was lied to as a child
>>
Because he was angry and didn't realize he had nothing to offer because all he did was play WoW and throw coffee on them when they walked past lol
>>
>>26442748
But blonde hair fags are cucks
>>
>>26442756

This. Elliot never made any attempt to get a girl, he just sat around outside and expected them to fall into his lap.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzD0TOJ_h-4

0:43
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 601x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 601x414px
Nah he was ugly
But not ugly enough to be forever alone
He just thought he deserved more and that chicks would come to him.

Much like the rest of you pathetic robotic men
>>
>>26442813
This video triggered me. Each of these blonde turds thinks they deserve a thor.
>>
>>26442804
so he behaved exactly like a woman in an "equal society"
well that doesn't explain why he couldn't get laid does it?
you aren't suggesting what I think you're suggesting
are you?
>>
>>26442804
He apparently made one advance at a party he wasn't invited to, and when she said no he tried to push her off the balcony. That was the day before he made his last video and went on his spree. Every time he got around a girl he got violent towards them, he just really wanted to kill them. He had already planned to do it, he just went to a party and tried one time to talk to a girl and they made fun of him and that was his confirmation.
>>
>>26442714
Because he realised that he could either be a wuss permavirgin who complained about women on a Japanese imageboard, or he could gathe courage, go out and penetrate some women in the street with his big black Glock.
>>
>>26442949
that was months before the video
he fucked up his leg because some chads pushed him off that balcony after he tried doing it to the stacies
>>
>>26442804
afaik he maid several attempts and got turned down every time. he even mentioned that in his manifesto.
>>
>>26442714
He had aspergers, his emotional needs were not met by his parents
>>
File: elliot.jpg (294KB, 1333x888px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
294KB, 1333x888px
>>26442999
It was a chang with a blonde girl.

He targeted them specifically because pic related
>>
>>26442818
ah shut up you judgemental piece of shit
>>
File: 1453330984635.jpg (29KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
1453330984635.jpg
29KB, 500x538px
chasing girls way out of his league. couldn't settle with a 6-7/10
>>
>>26442945

But he's not a woman. Whether society is equal to the sexes or not isn't what we're talking about, we're talking about his passivity.
>>
>>26442714
because his shit was fucked up.
>>
>>26443236
he was rasied to believe society is equal
he acted according to this knowledge

all women are passive, and you don't see them shooting niggas up because they have to live a lonely loveless existence
>>
Why don't creepy lonely girls ever go full Rodger?
>>
>>26443236
Why didn't he channel his aggression into his sexual pursuit?
>>
>>26443309
>implying
O FUCKING RIGINAL
>>
>>26443309
cuz they don't have enough testosterone to do so.
>>
>>26443309
Same reason women kill themselves with pills while men do it with guns
>>
He was secretly gay and couldn't deal with it.
>>
>>26443309
There are no creepy lonely girls you moron. They just have to be bigger sluts then their less creepy counterparts.
>>
>>26442756
Not only that but he was a fucking nutjob. I a read part of his manifesto where he got pissed a group of frat boys and hot girls playing football at the park because they were having fun without him. That pissed him off so much that he bought a supersoaker from walmart, filled it up with orange juice, and proceeded to scream like a retard and spray them all with orange juice. He would then scurry to his bmw and drive away before he got beat up.

As much as r9k loves this guy, he was the polar opposite of r9k. He was a shallow faggot who thought he was better than everyone
>>
File: cuetee.png (191KB, 388x339px) Image search: [Google]
cuetee.png
191KB, 388x339px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEDZmqPvzo

i must know who this is
>>
>>26443378
Are you implying that r9k is full of deep faggots who think they are worse than everyone else?

Everyone here is just as shallow as ER.
>>
>>26443398
end your life you pathetic fucking slime
>>
>>26443378
>He was a shallow faggot who thought he was better than everyone
this describes most of newfags and non-robots on this board.
>>
>>26443398
please tell me he has a feminine benis
>>
>>26443309
Because they can find guys at the click of a button.
>>
>>26443082
man if he didn't uprised you'd tell all his posts were a joke
elliot was a true robot
>>
>>26443309
We just stalk guys we like
>>
>>26442818

>ticking time bomb is persecuted and ostracized
>goes on killing spree

>"I know! I'll persecute and ostracize ticking time bombs! That'll stop them!"
>>
>>26442714
Because everyone resented him for being smarter and better looking than he.
>>
>>26442813
Ho Lee Fuk, that's a keck
>>
Elliot wasn't good looking at all.

How many times? How many fucking times do we have to tell you this? You want him to be good looking because you're even uglier than him.
>>
>>26443309
Women murders tend to poison their victims, then there's munchausen syndrome as well. They do go like rodger but because of their roles in society in a different way.
>>
more handsome than I ever was/am
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.