[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to have dinner with one of these people.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 12633107.jpg (287KB, 2048x1158px) Image search: [Google]
12633107.jpg
287KB, 2048x1158px
You have to have dinner with one of these people.
>>
Give me the fat one on the far left, I'm sure her self esteem is low enough for me to trick her into doing butt stuff
>>
>>26442457
She's so fat that there isn't any room for her to sit with her friends
>>
>>26442424
the one on the far left has a kind of cute face
>>
>>26442502
But keep in mind that she is a fat Mexican
>>
>>26442424
Are those mojitos? Fuck I want a Mojito now.

I'll take girl in the center with her eyes closed, the one in front of the phone. I'll try my damndest to not spill my spaghetti on her, I swear.
>>
>>26442561
I agree, middle one is prettiest
also a mojito would be good right now
>>
>>26442424
Thanks senpai but I'll pass.
>>
far left, I bet she can eat a lot and look sexy doing it
>>
>>26442424
>You have be dinner for one of these people**
>>
>>26442638
Plus she can stand while she's eating
>>
>>26442502
I know /r9k/ is desperate weebs but come on
>>
>>26442654
"You have to have one of these people for dinner"
>>
>>26442424
One on the far left looks the friendliest.
>>
>Pay for all their dinners
>Masturbate under the table as i see a group of pretty asian woman line up and enjoy sustenance at my trough .
>>
I'd have dinner with the one in the blue outfit.
Then I'd fuck her afterwards.
>>
>margarita
>in plastic cups
kill me
>>
Yeah, alright, let's go then.
>>
>>26442424
"dinner" and they are getting wasted, why did you get out of your basement OP ? your mom is going to be worried
>>
>>26442424
3rd from the left. Can't go wrong with picking the prettiest one.
>>
File: 1455147818139.jpg (58KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
1455147818139.jpg
58KB, 800x520px
>>26442424

Why are they drinking Frog Lube?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.