[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask black in special edanything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1455318241152-999153344.jpg (940KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1455318241152-999153344.jpg
940KB, 1456x2592px
Ask black in special edanything
>>
>>26442413
Are you a boy or a girl, because if you're a boy I feel bad for you.
>>
>>26442413
Are you able to relate with other black people. As a potential outsider, what is your view on the black community as a whole.
>>
>>26442450
When I talk to other blacks, and say something about Trump that isn't negative, I get called a fukboi. (Fuck-Boy)
>>
>>26442437
Boy, middle school.
>>
>>26442549
Special ed doesn't protect you from underageb& kiddo.

Unless you're actually 18 or over and you were literally too retarded to get past middle school.
>>
>>26442572I know, just wanna see some responses. anyways, I wouldn't think I'm retarded, but there's always a possibility
>>
Why are you in special ed?
How did you learn about 4chan?
Are the other speds racist?
Are the other blacks mean about your being a sped?
>>
>>26442762
I guess because the teachers have scouters and my power level wasn't surpressed. I'm interested in drawing older guns, like an arisaka. Heard 4chan was filled with autists and I wanted to see if I related. The others are racist but don't know it, nigger is used as an insult regardless of race of the insulted.
No, schools full of rich white kids that I kind of envy. But they're also degenerates . No blacks know about me being in sped, except the teachers. I went to my cousins neighborhood, and they seemed to all have some kind of learning disorder. Something a robot would call a nigger, I hope they play tf2 irl. I'm gonna take a little break I'll be back
>>
>>26442990
>tfw no special ed autist buddy to mentor and take shooting/ to the gun show
Have you visited /k/ yet? If you're into guns I think you'd enjoy it.
>>
>>26443088
I've seen it.

Do I seem autistic to you based on what you've seen? Answer honestly and brutally.
>>
>>26442413
fuck you nigger kill yourself
>>
>>26443134
Quite possibly, nothing more severe than functioning asperger's though- which does often clear up a little after adolescence.
I'd probably have to actually see you walk, talk, interact with peers to know whether you were autistic.
>>
>>26443196
I walk and talk fine, 2 years ago I was a black Chad, a Tyrone. I avoid other sped kids and talk to the shorter, school oriented fairly popular girls and beta guys.
>>
I will be right back, sorry.
>>
>>26443180
Literally came in here to post this.

Why did it take so long for someone to say it?
>>
Anybody else has a question?
I wanna answer
>>
You are not black like me post a time stamp to prove it
>>
>>26444161
I think I took some bait. Oh well
>>
File: IMG_20160212_193541448.jpg (715KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160212_193541448.jpg
715KB, 2592x1456px
>>26444161
See, its all real.
>>
>>26444414
How do we know you didn't just kill a nigger and set his thumb on a piece of paper?
>>
>>26444452
It does sound like something I'd do
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.