[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Obsessed with Elliot Rodger for over a year >Read manifesto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: elliotrodgercar.jpg (328KB, 2500x1719px) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgercar.jpg
328KB, 2500x1719px
>Obsessed with Elliot Rodger for over a year
>Read manifesto twice, and watch all his videos several times
>Finally get laid aged 24
>Feel guilty

Its quite an unusual feel.
>>
how did u finally get laid? Teach me plz
>>
teach us ur ways chad
>>
He filled you with his spirit, now he can rest
>>
Why feel guilty? Everything Elliot Rodger said was true. Just because you happened to get sex doesn't change that.
>>
>>26442339
I know, it just goes to prove that even a 24 robot can finally make it, I'm just sad that his life was cut short, and he also didnt get to experience the same pleasures.

>>26442225
>>26442290

Got drunk, started being very forward with a few women in the local area on OKC, one of them was very recently separated and on the rebound. she said she was drinking wine

"you should pour me a glass"
"sure come round"

Had 2 glasses then went straight to fucking, I was very pelased with how well i performed, but only lasted 2.5 minutes
>>
You betrayed him, you Chad
He died for your sins and this is how you repay him
baka
>>
>>26442519
>2.5 minutes
>pleased
Terrible
>>
>>26442563
This. On the day of judgement, He will punish the sinners and reward the faithful.
>>
He had sex for the the first time at 24. He is not a Chad you sad fucks, he is even lower on the social ladder than your average beta normalfag.
>>
>>26442743
this
If I have to wait 6 more years to lose my virginity society will forever see me as a pathetic loser
>>
you guys must know who this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEDZmqPvzo
>>
>>26442204
I read his manifesto in late 2014 and stayed up all night marathoning it
Read it again and gone through for specific parts a few times since
It really hit close to home, especially because Im the same age as Elliot and had the same interests and played the same games as him at the same time
>>
>>26442826
god she's such an insufferable cunt
why does she have so many orbiters ?
>>
I know a lot of people on r9k are kidding around, but why do peopke actually think Elliot Rodger should represent all single men? When a guy is single people say he's a loser. When a woman is single, she's "empowered".
>>
>>26442857

It didn't. I just got drunk and that boosted my confidence significantly, this coincided with a women very near me being online that was on the rebound.

Put two and two together.
>>
>>26442653

It was 5 times longer than I expected to last
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.