[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misogynerds Btfo by Wu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CbBmWwcXIAAP2S6-1.png (308KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
CbBmWwcXIAAP2S6-1.png
308KB, 600x599px
Have you preordered yet?
>>
>>26441811
to preserve my sanity I avoid reading this kind of shit can you explain who this woman is and why I should give a damn?
>>
>>26442030

It's not a woman.

It's a tranny
>>
>>26442030
Brianna Wu is a slut who sucked cock of game journalists to get good ratings, made shitty games, now she's heavily involved with the man-hating movement (ie: third wave feminism).
>>
>>26442051
is that the reason why I should care?
>>26442055
wasn't this on the testimony of an ex bf?
>>
>>26442030
>why I should give a damn
stupid gamergate reddit bullshit that nobody should care about

the only reason these stupid cunts are still relevant is people like OP continue to create threads to "spread the word".
>>
>>26441811
>you were right about me being an idiot so I will grasp at straws

Yeah that sounds like ol John Flynt
>>
>>26442030
She's a game designer . She made a popular IOS game called Revolution 60 and she's porting it to steam. She shut down haters on twitter. You should pre-order.

>>26442055
>>26442072
No. That's Zoe Quinn. her game is Depression Quest
>>
>>26442112
>You should pre-order.
Great idea, anon! I'm pulling my credit card out right now! I'm glad you've suggested this epic game.
>>
>>26442112
>game designer
"Game"
"Designer"
"She's"

Gotchu senpai
>>
>>26442143
>>26442217
Look at all the good metacritic scores!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/ios/revolution-60
>>
>>26441811
How retarded can an adult be? She's literally spouting pure shit with lots of tech words to seem smart. If I remember correctly, she uses Unity, so she has no fucking clue what she's talking about since it does all the hard stuff for you.
>>
Wu is a joke

and a man
>>
>>26443138
Another name to the list of feminazis. What is it, 30361 pages by now? For fucks sake, people need to stop encouraging retard's that think a minor burn is transphobic, sexist, or some other B.S.
>>
Okay, cool. Are we supposed to care? Some ass doesn't know what he's talking about and gets corrected, nothing unusual. Why does everyone get buttmad about Wu?
>>
>>26444124
Because people are like, HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THE MISOGYNISTIC TROLL SHE JUST PWNED!!!

There's now a news article about this.
http://www.boingboing.net/t/brianna-wu-pwns-a-misogynist-troll/73665

Girl or boy, I don't give a fuck. But her game looks like complete and utter shit.
>>
>>26444421
I haven't seen anything, but judging by the quality of other female "devs" I doubt it'll be spectacular.
I don't care either way really, goobergabbers are all edgy 12 year olds with an inflated sense of self worth and SJWs are SJWs. Nobody wins
>>
>>26441811
>no no you see it wouldn't have worked because this one model has lots of polygons and glass in our game!
fucking stupid
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.