[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys think the grills would have reacted if you pulled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (333KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333KB, 1024x1820px
How do you guys think the grills would have reacted if you pulled this shit in highschool. I can just imagine all the roastie cunts cringing as they are notified who it was from.
>>
>>26441740
If there are really infinite universes with infinite possibilities, I hope there aren't too many where I do something this autistic.
>>
File: cheezspecialsnowflake.jpg (104KB, 1275x623px) Image search: [Google]
cheezspecialsnowflake.jpg
104KB, 1275x623px
>>26441740

They'd love it in my grad school or internship

now that I've fixed my brain chemistry through any means necessary women love me

in high school i was literally "that kid" and disgusted everyone, I was mentally unbalanced and spastic and literally the loser everyone would make fun of, THE biggest loser in high school

so they would have made fun of me mercilessly
>>
>he gave me a flower? i feel so speci...
>oh he gave everyone a flower

virtue signaling thinking one of those hundreds of girls will appreciate it
>>
I imagine it'll follow a bell curve--a small portion will be disgusted/openly mocking, a small portion will be truly grateful, and the large majority will give it a polite response and forget it two days later.

Gotta wonder what kinda faggotry drove this poor sap to do such a thing though.

Actually I looked it up, apparently this was the culmination of giving small bunches of flowers anonymously in the past and deciding to up the ante.

>High school senior Hayden Godfrey said his girlfriend

Gf is a qt, I guess I don't know wtf I'm talking about
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>26442028
>infinite universes
>infinite possibilities
>not too many where I do something this autistic

Everybody did this shit exactly the same ammount of times. We're all cringelords on a multiversal level - be it in this universe or another.
>>
>>26441740
They would have tougth that was somekind of sick joke, people used to like me in highschool, i was the acid funny brutally honest emotionless edgy fag of the school, girls will always laugh of everytingh i said but they never considered me myself a normie like them, they tougth i never had deeper tougths or feells, i wasn't a trve friend to them i was just the weird guy that was funny to talk to, i was unhappy for most of my highschool life and the worst part was that no one even noticed, if you ask them they would say i was the happiest guy of the classroom because they never payed attention to my feels
>>
>ONE of them will SURELY sleep with me!
>>
>>26441740
You'd have to be rich to do this. Rich guys are exempt from being creepy.
>>
>>26442397

shit he's got a 1 and 834 chance, not bad imo
>>
When i get like this i feel valentines the only acceptable time to express my love.

He clearly appreciates women. And he feels this gesture is pretty non commital.

He just wants everyone to know how vast and deep his love is.
And this is the safest most appropraitly suitable way he can exress it. Without any serious rape allegations being levied against him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.