[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women like masculine men. Men like feminine women. The issue,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

Women like masculine men. Men like feminine women. The issue, however, is that a lot of us are feminine guys (even if we don't all like feminine things). We're shy. Sensitive. Feminine men don't like gentle feminine men. They like dominance.

What if we put masculine women together with feminine men?
>>
Because there are extremely few masculine women, and the ones that do exist tend to like feminine women
>>
>>26441606
>implying women care about sensitivity during the early stages of a relationship

Shyness kills attraction though. Sorry to say guys.
>>
>>26441606
Those couples exist, when you see a loud fat bitch dragging her beta male husband around like a dog on a leash.
>>
>>26441883
That isn't true at all. It is not this black and white. There are like what 8 billion people on the planet?
>>
Speak for yourself, not everyone here is feminine. I'd say that mentally I am very masculine. I think very logically, like building things, fixing things etc. Mastering certain hobbies such as the guitar. I wouldn't say I am sensitive at all; I am actually very stoic as I don't show my emotions. I also have underdeveloped empathy. Physically, I don't know. I am very tall, but thin. But, I have very narrow hips, which is masculine.

I might not be traditionally masculine but I wouldn't say I'm feminine either.
>>
>>26442033
You sound like a narcissistic fucking idiot.
>>
>>26442032
Doesn't matter how many people there are if the ratio is fucked.

If 1/100 women is masculine and 2/100 men are feminine, it doesn't matter if you have 20 people, or 20,000 people or 20 billion people, there will always been a group of men getting fucked.

(The exception of course is infinity, if there are infinitely many people then the ratios are irrelevant).
>>
>>26441883
The opposite is true, actually.
How to spot a masculine woman, even if she's not dressed as one:
>curses
>career oriented
>doesn't like kids
>aggressive
>enjoys hobbies that are typically atributed to males such as vidya, hunting, playing guitar and such
>open about her sexual life
>no filter
>>
>>26442086
>aggressive
That's it
>>
>>26442056
...Are we reading the same post? That just seems like a fairly self aware breakdown of his qualities to me.

>>26442086
Of the two very masculine women I know, one of them is asexual (completely lacking everything, even arousal) and the other one is a lesbian
>>
>>26442086
Why is being an annoying bitch masculine. Are there women who are masculine in a gentlemanly way?
>>
>>26442141
Why when you see these characteristics on a male he's not an annoying bitch?
>>
>>26442056
How am I narcissistic or an idiot? I was simply stating that a lot of us might be wrongly perceived as feminine. Then I explained my own qualities, many of which support that statement.
>>
>>26442033
This
>have masculine brain , bordering on autism territory
>have big torso, narrow hips and wide neck
My personality is shit though
>>
>>26441883
>extremely few masculine women
Really? I would go as far to say that most Western women are masculine. I have never seen a truly feminine woman in years.
>>
>>26442169
Filterless agressive men who constantly curse and talk about all the bitches they fucked are annoying as fuck too.
>>
>>26442086
I know a girl exactly like this, holy shit.

You're wrong though, she goes for masculine men
>>
>>26441606
You want to start a dysgenics program?
>>
I'm a shy guy and all I want is a shy girl, why is that so much to ask.
>>
File: 0.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>told for years masculine qualities are bad
>girls want feminine, sensitive, sweater wearing hipster men
>20, complete beta virgin
>realise I've been jewed
>start lifting
>acting assertive
>dressing like a man
>start studying forestry and arboriculture

Thank you pol
>>
I don't like anybody who is particularly masculine or feminine, and feels the need to personify those things, it's kind of narcissistic to see yourself as the poster child of masculinity or femininity. It just makes you an annoying cunt and gives people the impression that you can't think for yourself. I like a guy who can drink black coffee and do outdoorsy shit but also groom themselves and be capable of giving advice on feminine things for women too, not some macho douche who is afraid to cook himself a fucking meal.
>>
>>26442262
Because women are more social, whether it's because they're pressured that way or just genetically predisposed, so fewer of them have issues with shyness, which fucking sucks for most of us but life ain't fair I guess...
>>
>>26442266
Nice digits m8.

I think you're talking about "toxic masculinity", which is of course bad.
>>
>>26442337
I just think most people are somewhere in the middle, and imposing this black and white dichtonomy on people is what's toxic in and of itself.

We could either let people find their own balance, or keep fucking up the world and enabling tranny cancer by continuing to lose our shit over ancient customs.
>>
>>26442337
Toxic masculinity is such a tumblr buzzword I can't take anyone who uses it seriously. Obviously agressive overly macho douchebags are shit. So are women that are entitled, dependent, catty spoiled little brats who can't take care of themselves. No one ever talks about "toxic femininity" .
>>
>>26442421
>No one ever talks about "toxic femininity" .

Seriously, it's encouraged for men and women everywhere to act like spoiled materialistic status quo-obsessed idiots, however it manifests itself, it's toxic and inconsiderate behavior overall.
>>
>>26442404
>enabling tranny cancer by continuing to lose our shit over ancient customs.
>I've never had gender dysphoria, let me mouth off for a minute tho

Literally you
>>
>>26441606
>What if we put masculine women together with feminine men?
it's how I got a gf desu
>>
>>26441606
I think the problem is men and women have a different idea of what "feminine* and "masculine" is its why you see so many straight guys wanting femboys, because femboys are feminine in the way that men like, plus men are usually much more willing to fuck then women who like to play games.
>>
>>26442474
Tumblr trannies are more rigid in gender constructs than just about anyone else, they consider anything in the middle to be trans. You should be able to be less than 100% ultra male or 100% girly girly bitch without being a dysphoric trans.
>>
>>26442474
Sorry but I don't subscribe to the idea that gender is anything more than a subjective interpretation of how men and women should behave, mostly according to religious institutions. I believe people can feel masculine or feminine and act upon those feelings, but to reduce your entire character to an embodiment of that feeling is incredibly shallow.
>>
>>26442404
>imposing this black and white dichtonomy on people is what's toxic in and of itself
Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

Jewish M.O. since Marx.
>>
>>26442536
This is true, they can drown in shit

>>26442543
I'm not convinced, I think it is partly social. I mean the specifics definitely are, women wearing high heels is not hard coded into our genetics somewhere.

But I do not believe this utter shit that it is entirely social and there are no psychological differences, there clearly are and anyone who wants to claim otherwise is going to have to provide a decent explanation for why sexual dimorphism which permeates every single other facet of our bodies, our smell, our skin color, our spatial reasoning abilities, somehow magically stops when it comes to personality traits and approach to cognition.
>>
>>26441993

Exactly. Most likely your parents were one and in 10 years you'll follow the same pattern.
>>
>>26442628
>hurr men and women are basically different species

There are more similarities than there are differences, and enough exceptions to rule out the possibility of this ever mattering.
>>
>>26442474
>gender dysphoria
In this moment, I am dysphoric. Not because of any phony patriarch's cisnormative standards. But because, I am enlightened by my own identification.
>>
>>26442684
They aren't a different species. At a basic level we're all humans etc but that doesn't mean there aren't significant mental differences either.
>>
>>26442684
You're right.

We're exactly the same!
>>
>>26442711
They're not that significant if men can experience most of the emotions that women can and vice versa. Plus you have no point of reference for knowing how different they are. You're just making blanket assumptions based on evidence gathered from people who are already affected by the social dogmas that encourage polarization of gender.
>>
>>26442684
>There are more similarities than there are differences
I never said there weren't

>and enough exceptions to rule out the possibility of this ever mattering.
Huh? How do the exceptions invalidate the archetype? The existence of women who love math and abstract logical reasoning does not somehow mean we have to throw out the entire concept of femininity. It doesn't have to be perfect to still be a strong pattern. There are plenty of humans born autistic as well, that doesn't somehow render the archetype of humans not being autistic invalid.

And while there might be more similarities than differences, there are still a surprising number of differences...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology
>>
>>26442730
No, I'm not like you at all, I'm not angry at the world for allowing an utter retard like yourself to exist, you are.
>>
>>26442767
10/10 meme points

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
>>
>>26441606
Masculine women are still women, they still need to be dominated and man-handled to feel good.
If a woman is manly enough that she doesn't need a man controlling her then she'll likely be a lesbian, if not, a whore who will cheat.
>>
>>26442794
Burn! XD
>>
>>26442782
How could we "throw out" the concept of femininity? I'm not disputing that the masculine and feminine are hardwired into all of our brains at some level, I'm just saying who gives a shit how it presents itself except people who are looking for an excuse.
>>
>>26442767
By significant I mean they have an impact on behavior. Men and women experience the same emotions of course, but there are subtle differences in how they behave and their though processes. In fact it literally has to be this way in order for mating to be possible. There's evidence that men and women's brains have a somewhat different structure.
>>
>>26442201
They still manage to fuck bitches tho
>>
File: 1453252701321.jpg (376KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1453252701321.jpg
376KB, 1536x2048px
masculine women like super masculine men
>>
>>26442846
>There's evidence that men and women's brains have a somewhat different structure.
Of course, otherwise those trannies saying they were born with the opposite gender's brain wouldn't make any sense.
>>
>>26442846
Yeah but I'm saying you're not helping anybody by investing so much into this idea. You're only fueling the fire, and for what purpose? Or is it just fun to take every single opportunity you can to derail any threads about sex and gender with this reductive bullshit?
>>
>>26442920
>You're only fueling the fire, and for what purpose?
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

A stupid girl wouldn't understand.
>>
It can work but it's a very hard relationship dynamic to make work, if only because of external issues. I'm not very masculine and pretty small, my ex was quite big and not feminine, and though we got on well, everyone we knew including friends and her family said we weren't a good pair and it wouldn't work and always made us feel bad. That's all before any problems the relationship itself may have.
>>
>Women only like dominant insensitive assholes
That's not true though. I've met a lot of introverted sensitive guys where attractive enough to have cute girls competing for their attention.

If you're not attractive, obviously confidence gives you a better chance of approaching a women and capturing her interest.
>>
>>26442883
That's probably what it is, for the ones who aren't making shit up because they saw it on tumblr and thought it would make them cool. Somewhere in the developmental process something fucks up and causes parts of your brain to masculinize or feminize to some extent. It's the same thing that causes gays, your brain developed wrong and tries to follow the mating patterns of the opposite sex.
>>
>>26441606

Im shy and sensitive however i dont like to be dominated
>>
Are there really no women who like shy guys? Because if not then my animes have lied to me once again.
>>
File: Edward_Said.jpg (11KB, 402x256px) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Said.jpg
11KB, 402x256px
>tfw you have a fetish for finding tomboys who feel out of place with other girls and like they're "bad at being a girl" and then worshiping them as if they're more beautiful than every make-up applying, social media'ing, girly gossiping sorceress on earth put together
>tfw non-girly girls don't who think they're "mundane" and "unfeminine" and don't realize all the little things about themselves that are adorable as fuck
>>
>>26442920
I don't care about which gender is better, I just think it's interesting. I hope in the future we will have a fuller understanding of how sexual differences manifest themselves psychologically
>>
>>26442946
If that's the case, you're only doing minimal damage, and focusing on your own personal issues, so way to be an edgy faggot. Here's your (You)
>>
>>26442995
You fucking idiot, of course no women likes shy guys (unless they are Chad) Women like outgoing, happy, fun to be around guys who are also good looking of course
>>
>>26442995
There is a difference between
>withdrawn, introverted, antisocial, bookish
and
>emotionally stunted man-child who needs a mommy

Guess which one is exceedingly more common and guess which one self-identifies as "shy guys" 9/10 times?
>>
File: 465789.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
465789.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>26441606
>2000+16
>still having hopes about finding women
Havent you accepted the truth? We are genetic trash which isnt meant to reproduce. In the past we all would be killed in some unnamed battle.
>>
>>26443040
You're my favorite type of troll.

Thanks for the laughs.
>>
>>26443024
Seems like ultimately pointless research that aims to prove nothing and reinforce needless biases that do more harm than good.
>>
>>26442033
>tfw noone cares what you are
>tfw you understand ego is shit and pushes you against the people.
>tfw you realize you have to get a life out of 4chan
>>
>>26443076
Welp I'm fucked then because I'll never become extroverted.
>>
Most people conflate shyness and introversion as the same thing. Shy guys are horribly insecure and sperg out around women. If women want socially withdrawn guys at all they'd prefer introverts, who aren't giant faggots but just prefer not to socialize.

Likewise you don't actually want a shy girl. Girls are shy because they're nervous and insecure. Sure it's cute on a girl, but once you give her that validation she was craving she'll go right into being a typical slut. What you want is an introverted girl, but genuine ones are pretty fucking rare.
>>
File: 1451238750460.jpg (24KB, 377x469px) Image search: [Google]
1451238750460.jpg
24KB, 377x469px
>>26443125
>needless biases
>do more harm than good
>>
>>26441606
No just kill all feminine men so we masculine men can get back to raping already.
>>
>>26443125
>Can't see past dumb gender war shit to see the benefits of a fuller scientific understanding of the workings of the human mind
What else should scientists not dare research for fear of "reinforcing needless biases"?
>>
Masculine women inevitably get sick of being the man in the relationship.

They wanna feel soft and girly around their lover in comparison.

Amazons want Hercules
>>
File: introverts.png (189KB, 639x517px) Image search: [Google]
introverts.png
189KB, 639x517px
>>26443151
>If women want socially withdrawn guys at all they'd prefer introverts, who aren't giant faggots but just prefer not to socialize.
pic related is what women refer to by introverted, basically chad with glasses.
>>
>>26443166
>most men are MGTOW
>women are on the wrong side of history XD
>>
>tfw carry myself in a masculine way
>extremely into femdom

Fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!
>>
>>26443227
Basically. Women will like an introvert if he's hot enough. Introverts who aren't either luck out or don't care because they're alright by themselves.
>>
>>26443227
Chad with glasses who only goes out every second friday night
>>
>>26443206
I'll go so far as to say the research would be worth it if we were to first get rid of the gender war nonsense, but that's the only reason anyone would be interested in doing the research in the first place. Nazis did a shitload of research trying to highlight the differences between racial groups and none of it fucking means anything.
>>
>>26443228
Gender roles are tight.

Why can't you understand that?
>>
>>26443339
By "tight" I guess you mean "simplistic institution that reduces people to caricatures and makes life simpler for gullible idiots who need structure in their lives"

Gender roles and religion, not even once.
>>
File: 140063592355.jpg (26KB, 284x305px) Image search: [Google]
140063592355.jpg
26KB, 284x305px
>>26443014
i can only dream
>>
File: 8b9a2e519.gif (408KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
8b9a2e519.gif
408KB, 400x264px
>Androgynous girls
>Androgynous guys
>>
File: rYayJdG.jpg (215KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
rYayJdG.jpg
215KB, 500x750px
I'm a masculine woman with a feminine man.

It works really well.
>>
>>26443285
Physical differences between races are minor and mostly superficial. If it's not obvious to you why there is more likely to be a mental difference between sexes than between races I'm not sure what to say to you. As the other anon talked about with sexual dimorphism, there is a much stronger biological foundation for sex-based differences.

And gender war isn't the only reason why someone would be interested in such research, are you stupid? Understanding the specifics of how men and women's brains function differently could be key treating neurological and psychological problems that may differ between sexes, aside from an improved scientific understanding of how the brain functions and how the human psyche works. I'm not sure why you're so against scientific progress.

In any case, men and women aren't exactly the same. We're all human and all share the same human experience, but that doesn't mean it's healthy to try to ignore any differences. It's not about superiority or inferiority. Do you really think that's the answer to solving all gender problems?
>>
>>26443417
but let me guess, you think Islam is a religion of peace right?
>>
>>26443477
I didn't even come to this thread saying they were the same. You're the one who is obsessed with establishing that they are different and that those differences matter in every facet of life. And I'm assuming you take that stance out of spite, because normal people don't give a shit about this kind of thing. You're doing the opposite of solving problems by nitpicking and being spiteful.
>>
>>26443523
Fuck no, but I bet you think Christianity will solve the problem.

What the fuck, do people really still use this strawman?
>>
>>26442213
They may apparently be masculine but let themselves be controlled by a bitch, not masculine at all.
>>
>>26443542
nah think Christian is shit too, really I think the Abrahamic religions are all shit, and we should all go back to our pagan/ethnic roots, at least you hate Islam have my respect on that
>>
>>26443526
I'm not. Was I ever spiteful in anything I said? I think you're confusing me with other anons posting here. I never said they matter in every facet of life. It has nothing to do with spite, I'm just interested in the workings of the human mind, and see no reason why further inquiry into it should be stifled by retarded social problems, which is what you seem to be arguing.
>>
>>26441606
it's becoming more common what with the rise in feminism
>>
>>26443526
You're right, other poster is probably determined to prove women are somehow inferior to him.

See it all the time.
>>
>>26443588
You actually did imply they matter, as far as personality and cognition go, if these differences were usually relevant it absolutely would matter in every facet of life.
>>26442628
>anyone who wants to claim otherwise is going to have to provide a decent explanation for why sexual dimorphism which permeates every single other facet of our bodies, our smell, our skin color, our spatial reasoning abilities, somehow magically stops when it comes to personality traits and approach to cognition.

I'm not "against scientific progress" i'm against biased studies and research done with alterior motives in mind, simply to prove a point that can be just as easily disproven.
>>
File: 1454044563423.jpg (1MB, 1735x2325px) Image search: [Google]
1454044563423.jpg
1MB, 1735x2325px
Dominant women don't like submissive men either. When you tell them they can just pick up one of the legions of submissive dudes on the internet desperate to be some girls bitch you can see the silent shudder of disgust on their faces. The only thing that changes when a girl is more dominant or aggressive is the chip on her shoulder/how much of a pain in the ass she is to keep in line. The basic desire does not change since they still want to submit, they just ramp up their shit testing/do it in a more masculine way compared to other women.
>>
>>26443701
There are many, many women that do not want to 'submit'. The idea that they all do is just a dumb PUA tactic to find women with low self-esteem.
>>
>>26443620
But he said he wasn't. Do you think someone would just lie like that?
>>
>>26441606
>What if we put masculine women together with feminine men?

it wll not work, even masculene women want to be dominated, they may denied it but after a long relationship they will get so fucking frustarted that they will divorce fag or fuck somebody in free time.

I have seen this shit and it is not a good idea for a relationship. Women are impulsive, in emotions they lack control or logic over shit they are saying/doing.
>>
File: 1450411576533.jpg (25KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
1450411576533.jpg
25KB, 552x594px
>>26443724

Totes m'roast.
>>
>>26443701
Yeah, it's weird. Women like exceptional / powerful / noteworthy men, and even the (rare) girls who like pathetic feminine type guys still seem to like ones who somehow make themselves exceptional.

I've always had much better luck pretending to be alpha/confident with dommes, but being self-deprecating and jokey about how I want to get dommed. Don't go in there like "goddess id do anything 4 u," because they hear that all day every day. Be funny and interesting and give them something worth taming, I guess? I don't even mean "put up a fight," because some don't like that, just give them something that isn't a spineless blob.

>>26443724
I'd be the first person to agree with you if I thought it were true, but honestly, 99.9% of women, including even actual dommes, want to be overawed and made to feel inferior to a man. It's just how women are wired sadly.
>>
>>26443749
Oh man maybe he was right all along. I'm so confused right now. Maybe women are just shit shit shit
>>
>>26443690
Why is it so extreme? Either they don't matter at all or they're 100% important in every way?

Why is any research into mental differences between men and women automatically biased?
>>
>>26443781
>99.9% of women, including even actual dommes, want to be overawed and made to feel inferior to a man. It's just how women are wired sadly.
I disagree. Several of the women I've been with just aren't into it, and it's not like I've been with many either.
>>
>>26443798
The real question is why it hasn't been done already, really. Maybe there's nothing to prove.
>>
>>26443836
Because until technology improves we can't go a lot further. We don't actually know that much about the brain in general.
>>
>>26441606
>tfw you want a gf you can also be a best friend to
>tfw you can't treat girls like friends because that'll get you in the friendzoned
>tfw you have to treat them like they are children or puppies in order to be successful within a relationship and not be gentle and simply playful and fun
>tfw you can never have moments of weakness around women
>>
>>26444517
yeeeeeeeeeah but that's bullshit so you know
>>
>>26444532
he is 100% correct actually

please remove yourself to tumblr and then kill yourself because /b/ tricked you into thinking it was feminism on twitter
>>
>>26444532
try being weak around women and see what happens. try treating a potential spouse like one of your buddies and see what happens. try being like that WITH a spouse. trying being gentle.

see what happens
>>
Feminine men are doomed to a life of loneliness and without sex. That is why the red pill and the manosphere exist, to make these girly men real, masculine men.
>>
>>26443014
>tfw fetish for finding shy, feminine, skinny men to care for and protect and pamper
>tfw I want a complete role reversal and dream about making a qt guy feel special and loved even if he's shy/stupid/sensitive
Please tell me you're a feminine qt guy, I will love you and take care of you and we can accept each other for who we are
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.