[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw Jury Duty next month >Just turned 19 Fuck guys what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (97KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
97KB, 960x540px
>Tfw Jury Duty next month
>Just turned 19

Fuck guys what do I expect?
I've never done that before.
>>
i'm 19 too, when i got called for jury duty i just waited until the day of and they had me call a number, it told me i wouldn't be needed. chances are it won't be a big deal for you.
>>
>>26441443
20 and same. Both sides get to veto some of the jury pool, and younguns are normally left out because if the defendant is young or hurt a young person, there could be a massive bias.
>>
I'm not american and I always thought jury duty seems kind of interesting, atleast murder cases and stuff like that.
>>
>>26441443
Call the judge a faggot
>>
>got letter last May for jury duty
>did the option of not going, but will have to go the following year for sure
Fuck me, I had forgotten about this.
>>
>>26441443
The "first draft" of jury duty is where they gather like 100+ people and then those people make their case for whether or not they're eligible for jury duty, and then out of those that are eligible the actual dozen are picked at random. In other words you may or may not go through with it.
>>
>>26441443
don't act racist or biased in any way in order to make it past the screening. Then make sure you find the nigger guilty even if he is innocent. I was on jury duty a couple of times, love sending normies to jail.
>>
My aunt did jury duty for a murder. She never really talked about it though
>>
File: 1273826037928.gif (171KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1273826037928.gif
171KB, 375x375px
>>26441443
>tfw getting my first jury duty summons was what made me go to the doctor to get a note and started my whole journey to massive neetbux
Thank you jury duty

If you go make sure you find the woman/chad/normie/nonwhite guilty no matter what
>>
File: 1452104701394.png (1MB, 923x641px) Image search: [Google]
1452104701394.png
1MB, 923x641px
>>26441691
Thank you so much.
So I'm going to be forced into a building to wait around on 100 different people all fucking day for nothing.

Such bullshit.
>>
>>26441765
What made you go to the doctor senpai?
>>
>>26441443
Just show up. If you're a NEET you have a good chance to be picked because they'll assume your stupid with no job and education and both sides like picking stupid people for jury
>>
>>26441691
I'd vote not guilty for every male.
>>
I got selected in 2014. On the summon was a specific group number, and the court had a website you went to to check the status of your group. For each day of the selected week it would update for each group, telling you to wait or another day or to come into court. Ended up not needing to go in.

Fucking hell, 2014 was already 2 years ago?
>>
>>26441856
I don't want to get picked.
Fucking shit man.
I just want to get rejected and leave.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.