[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
Taking a survey.
>>
>>26440917
you shouId kiII yourseIf
>>
>>26440917
you should not kill yourself
>>
No, it is an insult to god.

But if you dont like god, go for it.
>>
>>26440917

I say yes. Kill yourself.
>>
You should kill me
>>
Future hazy, ask again later
>>
>>26440938
How is it an insult to God when He knows well our existence will be suffering from eternities before it begins
>>
>>26440917
NO. DEADLIFT
>>
>>26440917

Why do you want to kill yourself? I need to know before I complete the survey.
>>
>>26440999
I dont think he knows that. It is an insult to the oportunity of living, and by extension, to god.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXe-5mUeLC8
>>
>>26441032
He's insulted when we check out of a life of nothing good ever happening, nothing as basic as a kiss from a member of the opposite sex?
>>
end urself breh
>>
>>26440917
nah, too much effort.. play vidya and order a pizza (+tip) instead
>>
>>26441072
>basic as a kiss

Kisses are actually quite pHony. As in I-see-dick.
>>
>>26441072
I dont think he feels insulted, but it is an insult. Basically, you should find your reasons for live or fight for what you want.

I know this is a far fetched concept for many here, so im not going to try hard. Die if you want. I think life is what we make of it with what little we had.
>>
>>26440938
Mohammed, please
>>
>>26441032
DUDE WEED LMAO I'M A MUSLIM
The guy with the trips is right Nice trips desu
>>26440999
>>
if you do, write a note that's sure to tear everything that was around you apart, appeal to their regret and guilt, but be sure to be subtle.
If you are able to make some of them join you with words and your death alone, you were successful.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.