[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /hindiboo/ or /indoboo/ here? Indian culture is cool as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1937_UPPrint-XL.jpg (214KB, 1024x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937_UPPrint-XL.jpg
214KB, 1024x620px
Who /hindiboo/ or /indoboo/ here?

Indian culture is cool as fuck.
>GOAT food
>god-tier classical music
>interesting and eclectic religion, far more lore than any western one
>incredibly diverse country with a huge range of climate and scenery, pic related
>some GOAT-tier women
>arranged marriages meaning they can't refuse a robot because Pita Raj said so
>>
ill be the first to say it

P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>wiping shit off your ass with your hand
>over 60% of the country lives in abysmal conditions and cleans rat shit off the street
>rampant rape and repressed sexuality
>rivers flooded with corpses and human feces
>food that makes your asshole explode
>women with vaginas that look like volcanic gorges

heh ya
>>
>>26440487
>dont even have to use toilets
>wipe with hands

its a robot wonderland
>>
>>26440512
>repressed sexuality
>what is the kama sutra

also
you're probably the same kind of faggot that says "taco bell gives me diarrhea xDDDDD"
>>
>>26440449
>the food is literally goat
no thanks ill pass
>>
File: 1739432648.jpg (32KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1739432648.jpg
32KB, 250x272px
>>26440449
>GOAT food
>>
>>26440449
>Dravidians taking Aryan achievements
Every time.
>>
>>26440559
>>26440575

>he doesn't know about chicken tikka masala or butter naan or strawberry lassi or alu gobi or lamb vindaloo or masoor dal
>>
>>26440449
But OP, you forgot about the DESIGNATED
>>
>>26440551
oh yeah totally the kama sutra is all the rage over there are you fucking stupid m8

>doesn't even rebuke the other points

also i don't eat garbage food
>>
File: unnamed.png (349KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
349KB, 512x341px
>>26440661
>wiping shit off your ass with your hand
implying this is a bad thing
>60% of the country lives in abysmal conditions
be the 40% and live like a god king you moron
>rampant rape and repressed sexuality
previously refuted
>rivers flooded with corpses and human feces
previously refuted
previously refuted
>women with vagina that look like volcanic gorges
there are women like this everywhere
also
>not wanting to shatter the tight caramel pussy in pic related
>>
An ominous street
These sidewalks smells of shit
T'was my son Pajeet
>>
>>26440449
Admittedly, Indian food is god tier. But holy shit, I can get good Indian food in any mid to large American city with the added benefit of indoor plumbing and not having to deal with Asian Jews everywhere.
>>
ya indians are qt
>>
File: tumblr_npwl54KnRo1uu0hxso1_400.jpg (11KB, 258x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npwl54KnRo1uu0hxso1_400.jpg
11KB, 258x260px
>>26440606
>he doesn't know about chickie tikkie mabookie
>or nana or strawberry lasssy wassy goo goo

get the fuck out of here with your third worlder garbage
>>
>>26441832
>he's actually never had tikka masala or naan

Wait are you serious or are you just tuggin my nuts rn?
>>
>>26441832
Tikka and naan bread are like the most westernized foreign food next to Panda Express's orange chicken you moron
>>
It wasn't until I did warranty service for Dell that I started hating Indians. Each time someone had a broken monitor and insisted it just happened on its own and should be covered under warranty, they were Indians. Not one Indian household I visited ever told their kids to be quiet, instead they were shrieking little shits running around everywhere. Conversely, I'd never seen poorly behaved (meaning outwardly annoying) kids in a single white/Mexican/black household.

Also despite how much /pol/ claims to like them, Sikhs (at least on the US West Coast) are literally nothing more than poorer Indians.
>>
>>26442175
Niggers are objectively worse-behaved than Indians, there is no possible argument that can refute this.
>>
>>26442224
While I believe that, I figure the ones who buy computers rather than steal them/don't have any are a more civilized tier of nigger.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.