[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quentin Tarantino

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 12456[1].jpg (68KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
12456[1].jpg
68KB, 432x600px
What are your honest thoughts on this guy?

I know he's hated on /pol/ and on lots of boards, but I think he's a really talented and underrated director.
>>
Ultimate Normcore
>>
>>26438330
I like his films, well most of them anyway
Death proof was shit, and so was Jackie Brown
but he's an annoying cunt in interviews
>dude I'm shutting your butt down lmao
faggot
>>
>underrated

truly great meme OP
>>
Thought I was on /tv/ for a second, gtfo
>underrated
Oh, it's a b8 thread
>>
>>26438353
Is this bait or retarded? Jackie Brown is the best film he did
>>
Is he gay or what? I can never figure this guy out. I mean, it's rumored that he fucked Uma Thurman, but can you really call her a woman? More of a bird species than anything.
>>
>>26438384
you're objectively wrong about this
go to bed boy
>>
>>26438400
he's mostly straight but has a creepy and degenerate fetish for black men.
>>
Decent director, though probably gets too much praise for some of his ideas which were mostly taken from lesser known European films.
Seems a bit autistic but it doesn't really impact his films so who cares.
>>
>>26438413
Don't ever respond to a post I make unless you are making valid concise points you fucking faggot
>>
>>26438400
Pretty sure he likes girls but probably likes weird kinky shit.

Also I do really like his movies but he's really overrated and he's one of the only directors people can name
>>
File: fuckyuolol.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyuolol.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>26438445
I don't need to make points here you're objectively wrong
almost everyone sees this
run away now and save some face you stupid fucking worm
>>
>>26438400
>Is he gay or what?
was reported for licking a minors feet while masturbating apparently
>>
>>26438330
Memes aside, i find his movie-making skills pretty astounding. The way he constructs the script and adjusts necessary elements to it (actors, music, scenes etc) is very well thought out. His might have overused his strong points though. In 'Hateful eight' it was pretty clear he just emphasized the characteristics of his previous movies, and i can see how some people could get bored with it. But if he does something well, he polishes it to perfection. And yeah the sjw themes might be be repulsive to /pol/.
Also >>>/tv/
>>
>>26438537
Don't agree at all with polishing to perfection. I think he'll usually hit the mark in some area in a movie of his and then throw in a bunch of dumb Tarantino shit to make the movie worse. It's pretty clear he'll put more effort into certain areas of the script than others and ultimately his film making method is lazy. If he actually polished anything this wouldn't be an issue. If his writing had more consistency he would be significantly better.
>>
>>26438476
So he's a robot?
>>
>>26438353
Death Proof was good. I didnt see J ackie Brown but I'm sure that was good too.

With that said, Tarantino makes popular "cult" movies, if that makes any sense at all. He's good enough at what he does.
>>
>>26438638
He's a successful robot if there is such a thing
>>
File: 1454165563824.png (2KB, 205x148px) Image search: [Google]
1454165563824.png
2KB, 205x148px
why does tarantino make these threads every couple of months?

isn't he rich and famous enough what does he want from us?
>>
>>26438330
He seems autistic as fuck to me some reason.
>>
>>26438476
>>26438638
Yeah apparently he is known for his feet fetish which would explain that scene in jackie brown
>>
>>26438330
I liked kill bill a lot, seen everything else but seemed pretty shitty. Django had some cool scenes.

Pulp fiction is a meme and that much i am sure of.
>>
>>26438637
>I think he'll usually hit the mark in some area in a movie of his and then throw in a bunch of dumb Tarantino shit to make the movie worse.
What makes you think that? In what way is his writting inconsistent? In my opinion he just overdoes themes to death, but i couldn't notice the inconsistency, could you present some examples?
>>
>>26438330
he's movies are dumb flicks where everybody murder themselves
>>
he is a great director.
his last movie is a work of art.
only uneducated fucks can't understand the value of his art.
go suck a dick
>>
>>26438330
he makes good films but i would really appreciate it if he'd shut the fuck up and stop whinging about non-issues
>>
Go to bed quentin
If you have to just lurk
Focus on issues
Stop stroking your ego.

That said i wish the fucker would do a remake of flash gordon.

Hows uma's feet looking?
>>
"underrated" is not a term I would ever use to describe Tarantino. He's been on a slow downward spiral since the 1990s.
>>
Scorsese + Leonardo NoOscaro > Tarantino + his nigger
Prove me wrong, gaybois.
>>
Tarantino is an honest filmmaking genius, his effectiveness and literary context are pretty much unparalleled in the effortlessness

Guy's a fucking genius

People who hate him are retards, always.
>>
>>26439906
nothing to prove wrong, youre absolutely right
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.