[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people cant be robots and they can't be oppressed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (603KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
603KB, 800x600px
White people cant be robots and they can't be oppressed.

Look at this ugly white woman, got an asian bf only because she's white. He's way better looking than her and he's so thrilled to have her only because she's white.
>>
Are you the sassy black woman who needs an asian bf?

Im white. Can i take you out?
>>
She looks hideous. He should date a superior asian girl
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 500x500px
>>26438090
Or a better looking black girl
>>
>>26438047
>white people
>woman
>woman
>people
>people
>woman
huh...
>>
File: 1449159228093.jpg (589KB, 1688x3080px) Image search: [Google]
1449159228093.jpg
589KB, 1688x3080px
>>26438047
Pic very related OP. For whites it theoretically impossible for them to be a robot. The only "white robots" on this board are failed normies
>>
>>26438101
> Black + Asian = Tiger Woods quality
You must do your duty and improve the world
>>
>>26438130
Stupid fuckers. These bitches are just breeding whites out of existence. I thought only sandnigs did that. But fuck this shit, I hate gooks and chinks too now.
>>
>>26438130

Non white fails from a society that caters to them at every fucking point
>robot (tm)

White fails from society that, since our (on average) birth in ~1990, has completely gone full anti-white to the point that being openly racist on social media is worth a retweet and the oscars have become an affirmative action entity. And what these things are indicative of, with respect to the social paradigm shift that's happened in the course of our lives.
>lol on average black women find white men more attractive. You're a failed normo

Do you fucking even? M8? 6/10, I replied.
>>
>>26438589
>that caters to them at every fucking point

Yeah, because welfare and food stamps are such an amazing way to live. Sure, because cheap housing in awful apartments and dangerous areas is amazing! Yeah, because affirmative action "ISN'T" a meme. Yeah, because the majority of black youth "AREN'T" unemployed.

Fuck you cracker.
>>
>>26438589
>a society that caters to them at every fucking point

lel. fucking idiot regurgitating lies he reads on 4chan
>>
>>26439751
The system is set up so that if black kids try even a little bit they will succeed. Just stop being a lazy shit and you too can stop mooching off of my paychecks while simultaneously complaining about your ill-gotten free shit. :^)
>>
Fuck off tumblr with this divisive robot privilege shit.
>>
>>26438047
>blub blub blub
cry more r/asianmasculinity, you have to be human for it to matter that youre subhuman
you faggots are subhuman by default
>>
>>26438047
heres your (you)

i agree that females cant be robots though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.