[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, means no!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1445538666923.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445538666923.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
All because you're comfortable with your sexuality and nudity, it doesn't mean others are okay with it.

-if you live with roommates, do not masturbate or have sex out in the open unless your roommates are okay with it
-if you have a tall big breasted female friend, don't just shove your face in her tits whenever you hug her unless she gives you the okay
-stop trying to kiss your female friends if they are obviously not interested in you
-if she's not your girlfriend, it's probably not okay to grope her while wrestling or play fighting or at a party or during a date
-if a girl has told you 'no' the first time, it means she doesn't want you do it ever because she's not into you
-when sharing a hotel room with girls or having a sleepover at a girl's house, stop joking about wanting to shower with them. it's not funny
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 546x700px
>>26438005
Can people post what they find on tumblr as screenshots and not raw text? It's confusing.
>>
>>26438005
Why would two adults have a sleepover if they are not intending on having sex at all?
Especially two straight adults of opposite gender?
Why would someone accept to go on dates with ms if they didn't intend on eventually having sex? That sounds misleading, abusive and manipulative
>>
>>26438005

Ayaya!!!!
>>
>>26438005
Why would two adults wressel at all? Why would a female friend be unable to change her mind about me?
>>
>>26438050
Not OP, here, I'm guessing roommates, but the teenager who posted the OP doesn't get you don't have a roommate of the opposite gender unless you fuck.
>date without sex
Attention whoring
>>
>>26438081
But she especifically mentioned sleepovers.
Both genders sleep overs stop around age 12, how old is this girl and why does she have so much knowledge of sex and things she shouldn't be taught about until she is at least 16?
>>
>>26438081
Why would someone even shower at a sleepover at all anon?
>>
>>26438115
>she specifically mentioned sleepovers as I said before
>teenager

>why does she know about this, supposed to be at least 16
They teach kids a lot ealier today. Or you basically have that one 11 year old who tells everyone how babies are made.
>>
>>26438115
12 year old, self-acclaimed Tumblr genius maybe.
>>
File: image.jpg (972KB, 2947x1713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
972KB, 2947x1713px
>>26438161
Bait, that's why
>>
>>26438165
But this isn't how baby's are made at all this is teaching people about sexual abuse and if she is still having sleepovers with boys it means she must be 11
Why would an 11 year old or younger know about sexual abuse if she isn't experiencing it right now?
She talks about roommates but its impossible for her to have roommates other than her family and family friends
>>
>>26438216
The media teaches kids this stuff.
>>
>>26438115

Sleepovers still happen when you're drinking at a friend's house, but you're too drunk to drive home. Or you're working on doing homework or anything at a friend's place , but don't feel like going home the same day ;)
>>
>>26438244
No it doesn't, the media teaches this stuff to teenagers, she is not old enough to know about this at all. She is old enough to be watching Disney channel
>>
>>26438275
But no adult would call those things sleep overs anon
She even talks about sharing hotel rooms but how could she share hotel rooms with anyone else than her family
>>
>>26438320

>go to convention or concert with friends
>share hotel room
>since you're all adults, ti's not a big deal with share the same bed with friends
>>
>>26438357
Anon she is processing things like a child she doesn't even realize how serious all these things are. Masturbating in front of someone is a crime
>>
>>26438005
This post was maximum autistic. Triggered/10
>>
>>26438115
>normal people stop having sleepovers after age 12

Uh, me and my friends still did sleepovers all through high school, and we were a big group of about twelve people too, five of which were girls. Maybe you just think this way because you were never invited to any? I've heard of people thinking birthday parties aren't done past the age of twelve too, and that's usually just because the person was such a big loser he never even heard about them.
>>
File: pp.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>At a friend's house for the weekend
>His qt, quiet girlfriend is taking a shower
>Hollers out that she forgot the shampoo
>I'm the one who hands it through over
>Door opens just a crack, her disembodied arm reaches out
>just thinking that she is naked on the other side of that door
>>
>>26438005
>All these things that involve social contact and having female friends

I think you posted it in the wrong board...
>>
If you're going to make a Valentine for someone who is just a friend, make it for all of your friends or else you look like a shallow douche.
>>
File: 1455133138344.gif (2MB, 663x603px) Image search: [Google]
1455133138344.gif
2MB, 663x603px
>implying girls would ever communicate with me willingly
Nice try OP, i'm not under your brainwashing effect
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.