[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bigots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Who here a /bigot/?

> I am made very uncomfortable by transgenders, I wish they didn't exist.
>>
File: 1454872834681.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454872834681.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
i hate niggers
i hate jews
i hate spics and mudslimes too
>>
File: 1454207557943.jpg (123KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454207557943.jpg
123KB, 600x600px
>>26437957
>I am made very uncomfortable by transgenders, I wish they didn't exist.
It's pretty natural to be weirded out by relatively new shit like that though. Most people are weirded out the first time they realize that gay people exist. Just give it some time and eventually it won't be so weird. You're only a bigot if you act on your bigoted thoughts and intentionally harm somebody because of who they are.
>>
I hate gays, feminists, all this transgender nonsense, muslims, niggers... pretty much everyone

I honestly wish I was a kind and compassionate person and didn't have all this hate within me. I would never want to be a liberal, they are every bit as extreme as I am. I just wish I could accept others and all this PC nonsense would end
>>
File: 1395451981620.jpg (40KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1395451981620.jpg
40KB, 316x311px
I hate niggers
I hate spics

They stole my stuff like my gas-power scooter

BASTARDS
>>
>try not to be racist
>someone is being rude or disruptive
>always black
>>
>>26437957
trans people are the only people I'm actually bigoted against
>black people
no problem
>arabic people
no problem, unless you're very obviously an extremist
>east asian people
no problem
>women
while bitter about my luck with them, or lack thereof, I've had much more positive experiences with them than negative ones
>homosexuals
some are obnoxious, but for the most part no problem
>trans filth
gross, when I see one of you on the bus I feel ill
objectively I can empathise with your situation, it must feel bad and the reaction from people like me makes it worse probably, but when I think about or see one I just feel very uncomfortable
not unlike cockroaches, I just sort of wish you didn't exist
>>
>>26437957
I think they are bat shit crazy and confused and it does gross me out, but I don't really feel the need to go after them or anything, everybody can be flawed.
>>
It makes me so fucking salty that female, minority, gay and transgendered people are ALL protected against 'discrimination' in ALL forms. Society actively fights for better treatment for them and they KNOW that EVERYONE has their back. They're showered in praise and free money for being strong and suffering abuse and here I am and a billion more like me only suffering more and more. Told that we DESERVE to suffer, that we're BAD PEOPLE and we will never EVER have ANYTHING. We'll never have money, we'll never have friendship or love, nobody will ever support us in ANY way. The greatest victims of modern society and we're made out to be the evil instead. It's enough to make a man want to bomb an abortion center or pride parade you know?
>>
>>26437957
non passing trannies are pretty weird 2bh. I don't get why they don't try to solve their issues without becoming some weird middle thing.
t. someone who likes shemales
>>
>>26437957
I don't really hate any group of people

What I do hate is when people try to legislate their own form of morality, such that they restrict the freedom of others in the name of their own comfort.

apparently to the modern left that means I'm a bigot.
>>
File: 1452832009901.jpg (13KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452832009901.jpg
13KB, 249x200px
I hate anyone who isn't white. If there were only one race racism wouldn't be a thing. I didn't have any problem with gays because they were prosecuted and hidden away so they had to behave like human fucking beings. Now everyone is acting like a faggot and trying to push agendas from their back while they all act like shits. All woman should be treated like objects. If I were born an arab I'd support islam completely but as I was not fuck them till they're all dead. Most transfags have actually serious mental problems and something like half kill themselves before the age of forty. I understand wanting to be a girl but you dumb fucks that take the bait and do it deserve whatever that comes to you
>>
List of people i hate:

Niggers
Arabs
Jews
Pakis
Easter Europeans
The Irish
The Welsh
Catholics in general
Argies Especially

Everyone else who isn't a white Protestant Englishman or Scotsman i have a mild dislike of.
>>
I don't see how that is bigoted, the same way its bigoted to hate a racial group or men/women as a whole. You most likely just disagree with the idea that a subjective concept like gender should be made as the cornerstone of someone's identity and that respect for someone's perception of themselves should be a workplace issue while people with actual disabilities get fewer accomodations. That a man can carve out his balls and call the subsequent hole a vagina. Shit, THAT is fucking bigoted.
>>
>>26438267
Wow you sound like a disgusting SJW who just wants an excuse to be a little shit like them, kys now.
>>
File: 1454194118012.gif (2MB, 280x203px) Image search: [Google]
1454194118012.gif
2MB, 280x203px
>>26437957
I used to be racist, but then I realized that it's ignorant to hate certain groups of "people"
Now I hate everyone equally. Is that racist? I don't think so..
>>
>>26438419
>The Irish
did nothing wrong matey
>>
>>26437957
I'm only made uncomfortable by the ones who are obviously men.
>>
I hate all you muhfuggin cracker whiteys too pham

Fuck all yall
>>
>>26438267
Yes, exactly. Everyone else at the party got their cake and ate it too, now it's my turn. Otherwise me and my ENTIRE GENERATION OF YOUNG MEN will collectively give society the cold shoulder in an unprecedented act of passive-aggression as we drop out of the now-rigged rat race and spend our lives smoking weed and playing videogames and jerking off instead of running the fucking world.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.