[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gay >tfw ugly loser >tfw normies will never find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Hi.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hi.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>tfw gay
>tfw ugly loser
>tfw normies will never find out what I really look like because I wear makeup
>am a gay chad with lots of stacy friends
>would lose my social status and self confidence without makeup

Why don't you wear makeup /r9k/? Would you wear makeup if it were socially acceptable for boys?
>>
>>26437934
full eye makeup and everything? or just the regular hurr i'm gay foundation and brows?
>>
I don't care enough about my appearance to spend 45 minutes on something I'll be taking off at the end of the day. I'm already beta, why be a try hard?
>>
>>26437934
You sound pretty fucking normie to me, dude,
Fuck off, pleb.
>>
>>26437934
>fags try their hardest to look like women despite being attracted to men

why
>>
>>26437934
I often wear lipstick and powder blush. It makes me feel pretty and I simply don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of it. It's really boosted my self confidence. feels good boys. I wouldn't touch my eyebrows though. Just doesn't look right imo
>>
>>26437934
No, because wearing a mask is fake as fuck.
>>
File: 2267390[1].jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2267390[1].jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>26437934

>Why don't you wear makeup ANON?

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to make it look natural enough and would called out on it. I don't want to look like I have make up on either.

>Would you wear makeup if it were socially acceptable for boys?

Yes, I'd also like to wear skirts and heeled shoes. (not high-heels, I'm thinking like a knee-length platform boot)

I've tried matte powders and eyeliner, but they've all been to obvious. I've settled on using
>pic related
to make my face less shiny, but it doesn't count as make-up if it's primary purpose is sunblock right?
>>
File: 1454800261059.jpg (54KB, 437x596px) Image search: [Google]
1454800261059.jpg
54KB, 437x596px
How low is your self esteem that you have to wear full make up as a man and pretend its how you look in front of your friends?
>>
>>26437934
Is it feasible to do in an undetectable masculinizing way, like getting hollow cheeks?
>>
>>26437934
Hi, grill here doin some grillpostin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EB1uGzGVqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3HEL6O9lfs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR7ICA7QPOk
Honestly, makeup for men can even be something that isn't noticeable at all. You just need to practice heavily.
You'll be discouraged the first time you try, but you will improve if you practice daily. Inevitably.
With acne coverage and contouring you can change the general structure of your face, make your nose appear smaller and your jaw more defined.
There's literally no reason men shouldn't be able to wear makeup, especially if it will help you feel better about yourself.
I highly encourage you all to check out "Makeup For Men" tutorials on youtube and figure out what it is that you'd like to sculpt and change, and then fucking go for it.
You can do it!
>>
File: 45764674567856.png (247KB, 518x603px) Image search: [Google]
45764674567856.png
247KB, 518x603px
>>26438442
Don't we all wear a mask?
>>
>>26437934
>tfw gay ugly lose as well
>tfw beyond help that makeup would only make things worse
>>
>>26440060
r9k is fucking dead
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.