[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take morning swig of whiskey >World becomes more vivid,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: bugs.jpg (61KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
61KB, 512x512px
>take morning swig of whiskey
>World becomes more vivid, easier to think, more clear
Oh god, what have I been missing.
>>
Your alcoholism

organiccomment
>>
>>26437828
shit anon you're so edgy and cool
how can i be as cool as you? Do you finally get to sit all the way in the back of the bus with the other cool kids?
>>
>>26437907
>drinking a little to clear your head is edgy
Only a female redditor would go this far
>>
>>26437944
> reddit
> female

gott love the buzzword-'''arguments''' people post on here.
You're trying to score internet coolness points by posting how you do something outside the social norm that 99% of people would strongly advice anyone not to do.
Go post about it on facebook, maybe you'll get some likes there
>>
>>26437988
Advise*

I'm posting on a board full of people who do things 99% of normies(you included) would ADVISE against. I'm starting a conversation with people I relate to, not pencil necked fuckheads like you.
>>
File: 1442665022191.png (105KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1442665022191.png
105KB, 256x256px
>>26437988
>gott love the buzzword-'''arguments''' people post on here.
You're trying to score internet coolness points by posting how you do something outside the social norm that 99% of people would strongly advice anyone not to do.
Go post about it on facebook, maybe you'll get some likes there

Buzzword: the post.
>>
>>26438022
> feeling clever about correcting typos

alright i'm outta here :^)
>>
I did that once op, it was amazing.
I get scared trying to buy alcohol though. Especially when its behind the counter, means I actually have to talk to someone.
>>
>>26438073
Goodbye you ignorant fuck
>>
>>26437988
Drink some whisky so you clear your head and stop talking for the people here reddit chan
>le alcohol so edgy
Throw yourself into an empty well
>>
File: 1385810364669.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1385810364669.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>26437907
>alcohol is edgy
>mfw
kill yourself, faggot
>>
>booze up in the morning
>hit on women
>make friends
>good time

>don't booze up
>disgusted with everyone around me
>can't make up jokes or hold a conversation
>don't like to be touched
>stay away from people
>>
>>26437828
the alcohol kills all the bacteria that has built up in your throat and mouth overnight.
The first things you should always do in the morning: stretch, rinse out mouth, take a shot or two, drink a liter of water, do a 5 minute warm up, use the restroom, 20 minutes of cardio, eat, cool down and shower(use cold water to feel extra chill), groom(brush teeth, shave, hair style), mental exercises, snack, lift, protein lunch (or dinner if you're a WAGIE), weed after lifting but before dinner, glass of wine,shower, teeth, read until you fall asleep in bed comfy.

Fucking gay ass normies can put go to work and have sex with woman wherever it fits into their schedule, or whatever else they validate themselves with.
>>
>>26437828

Yeah senpai, that will definitely work long term. Definitely.

You'd get the same effect from 15 minutes of light exercise, but that would get in the way of your tv/computer time
>>
File: 1440039800119.jpg (103KB, 772x578px) Image search: [Google]
1440039800119.jpg
103KB, 772x578px
>>26438491

My god, are you me?

This man speaks the fucking truth. Listen to this man. Its how I got a gf, ect.
>>
>>26438889
>read until you fall asleep in bed comfy.
fucking this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.