[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Knight gets BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: YyNDSsT.jpg (112KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
YyNDSsT.jpg
112KB, 450x800px
https://archive.is/gwDzE
kek
>>
Nu-male as FUCK
>>
>>26436945
I thought jon snow's direwolf broke it up.
>>
what's wrong with that ? you're supposed to protect girls
>>
>>26436945
Get back to the wall Sam.
>>
Samwell Tarley = beta provider
>>
>>26436981
Nothing in story books but women hate it in real life in a situation where it's their lover.

It's basic evolutionary psychology. Even if the beta is just trying to protect her to feel like a hero she reacts like he's trying to fight off her mate and replace him.

It's established fact that when girls are watching men are far less likely to back down from a fight. It's observable in teenage boys or drunks outside clubs. A playful standoff that was going nowhere can quickly escalate when a girl gets in the middle to 'break them up'. If the beta is a fat faggot like in OP who couldn't beat him in a straight fight the already violently angry male will need iron willpower to not take his passive aggressive fake challenge at face value.

No one thinks straight in a stand off like that not even girls.
>>
They tried raping Gilly
>>
>>26436981
Not only that is extremely stupid, seeing the girl will turn on you 50%+ of the times, but it is extremely beta and white knighty
Even worse posting your beat up face on a feminist subreddit to get compliments, kek, this guy is pathetic
>>
>O-oh my
oc
>>
File: 1455280385891s.jpg (4KB, 101x125px) Image search: [Google]
1455280385891s.jpg
4KB, 101x125px
And she still went home with chad
>>
>>26437117
Nice thumbnail fuckup
>>
I'm starting to think a woman would choose a true robot that doesn't give a fuck about her over a nu-male that licks her feet and worships her any day kek
>>
>>26436945
>getting beat up for a women
>in this day and age where they blame you for helping them
ayyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: ants.webm (69KB, 100x42px) Image search: [Google]
ants.webm
69KB, 100x42px
>>26437117

nowyou'respeakingthelanguageofmypeople!
>>
>>26436981
Your supposed to protect your girl. As in if some crazy nigger hobo comes up and tries to hold up your girl, you're supposed to step in and beat his ass.

You don't have to white knight for other girls who put themselves in an abusive relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.