[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People with online friends, please answer these questions: >How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: question.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
People with online friends, please answer these questions:

>How many online friends do you have?
>How often do you contact/talk to each of them?
>How often do you contact the ones you most like?
>How many different friends will you talk to in a single day?
>How does a conversation usually start?
>What form do your conversations take? Long, lasting several hours? Just sharing a comment now and then?
>What sort of things do you talk about?
>How did you know when you had found a really good friend? Were they obviously more easy to talk to than others?
>Were there people who obviously had no potential to become close friends after some initial conversations? How did you know?
>Did you ever attempt to be friends with a person who obviously wasn't as interested in you as you were in them? How did that work out?
>Did the opposite ever happen? Somebody keeps trying to talk to you but you aren't interested? How do you feel about them?
>Have you ever talked to somebody who seemed not to like talking to you, but it turned out that they were shy or just not that social? What about the opposite? How could you tell which they were, did you directly ask them?
>Do you do anything with these friends beyond chat on Skype or whatever?
>Is there any specific place you met your very good friends?
>>
>>26436834
ok

>How many (online) friends do you have?

pretty much cant answer other questions
>>
>How many online friends do you have ?

This is /r9k/, fuck off to /soc/
>>
I have a couple really good online friends, met them through playing cs go. I talk to them everyday online and through a group chat texting. Sometimes just sending memes and bullshit, sometimes we talk about games, or shit that's going on in the real world. I think cs go is the best game to make friends on, because there is such a team aspect that it basically forces you to spend several hours together and you do nothing but talk and bond over teamwork and a common goal.
>>
>>26436834
added about 4 or 5 people from omegle
one I was speaking to daily for months, the others I've either had really short conversations with or haven't spoken at all
I don't anymore, fuck them
one, except we don't talk anymore
greeting, followed by question about how day went
>What form do your conversations take? Long, lasting several hours? Just sharing a comment now and then?
depends
boring shit, reason I don't bother
aside from the one person these people are either non responsive or boring as shit, for some reason on omegle the conversation flows much more naturally even though it's still all typed
>How did you know when you had found a really good friend? Were they obviously more easy to talk to than others?
easier to talk to, was as interested as I was to talk
>Were there people who obviously had no potential to become close friends after some initial conversations? How did you know?
because they were boring as shit, or obviously not interested
>Did you ever attempt to be friends with a person who obviously wasn't as interested in you as you were in them? How did that work out?
I don't make that kind of effort for people, I reciprocate but I'm not proactive
>Did the opposite ever happen? Somebody keeps trying to talk to you but you aren't interested? How do you feel about them?
one person seemed to try even though the few conversations we had were obviously not going anywhere
>Do you do anything with these friends beyond chat on Skype or whatever?
wanted to meet the friend I was speaking to daily
>Is there any specific place you met your very good friends?
omegle mostly with the r9k tags, one in a thread here on /r9k/
>>
>>26436862
>>26436883
>People with online friends, please answer these questions
>>
>>26436834

>1
>every day
>every day
>1
>good morning
>usually on and off all day, we both have jobs so not constantly but the first thing i do every day is say good morning, and the last good night
>depression, our lives, films, literature, music, philosophy and other stuff like that
>we spoke on omegle first before adding each other on skype, i just felt like she understood me and my mental illness like no one else, and i understood her just as well
>i used to have someone like that, the friendship just fizzled out, we both just lost interest after a few days of boring conversation
>no
>no
>no
>i met with her in real life a few times, we went to the zoo once but it was more often for going to the cinema, getting high and drinking coffee. we also watch films together sometimes, just sort of do a countdown to sync it up and talk about it after
>>
when i was a kid i had friends that played with me online i was just a lonely normie (didn't really have any good friend on my life) but right now i do not even have friends online i am full robot
>>
File: Peepee frog.jpg (52KB, 604x517px) Image search: [Google]
Peepee frog.jpg
52KB, 604x517px
>>26436834
I used to have like fucking 10 people I would play video games with but that was around 3 years ago these days I don't really have any sort of online friends I must've become a bitter unlikable person or something
>>
Once a month for one, every other day for another, once a week for the third one
Every other day or a couple times a week

Sometimes zero, sometimes one. On a weekly basis it's probably like one every two days

I'll message them a link to something I read on 4chan or ask them how their day went or tell them something that happened to mine

Just sharing a comment now and then, like a couple lines worth of text every few days

Our lives or 4chan stuff, food, school/work

I guess. Can't really explain it you just fit with some people.

Boring or wanted more (relationships or sex stuff). Nothing to talk about or they annoyed me

No

Yes, but I block everyone I don't like so I don't care

>Have you ever talked to somebody who seemed not to like talking to you, but it turned out that they were shy or just not that social? What about the opposite? How could you tell which they were, did you directly ask them?
First part - yes.
Second part - no.

I met them all on 4chan and we don't do anything besides Skype.
>>
I deleted all my social apps and all profiles except meetup
And clover.

I mainly just post with otther robots on here now.
I don't even go on any other boards now. I just like talking with you guys.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.