[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>notice two normie skanks watching me in class >turn around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>notice two normie skanks watching me in class
>turn around
>"What is it?"
>"Anon, you're our bro, *keks*."
>give thumbs up with a straight face and end it there

She basically told me I'm ugly as hell, right?

Earlier before that I responded to a teachers question in a cold way which was funny to the normie shits, so that may be the reason I got their attention in the first place, but man.. I always read that being called a bro by girls means you are an ugly fuck. End the ride please.
>>
It meant they wanted to meet after class and peg you
>>
>>26436752
they probably like your character not that they want to fuck you but they probably find you funny in some way. I wouldnt take it as a full negative. just take it in stride.
>>
>>26436801
Sounds about right. I guess Ill go bitch about my looks in an ugly thread.
>>
>>26436752
Sounds like they're down to chill man. Befriend them and see what kind of normie antics ensue.
>>
>>26436882

Well maybe, but thats a slippery slope to becoming a beta orbiter.
>>
>>26436939
Nah dude. Just don't be weird about it. They're practice friends, they'll help you develop social skills and might even help you make other friends.
>>
File: 1441770907622.jpg (46KB, 310x465px) Image search: [Google]
1441770907622.jpg
46KB, 310x465px
>girls finally talk to you
>"you're our bro"
Time to end it.
>>
>>26436752
That is a classic frienszone. Just treat them like you normally do but less often
>>
>>26437092
Im ugly as fuck, it was time to end it a long time ago.
>>
>>26437057>>26436752
Maybe ask them to hook you up with someone else.
>>
>>26436752
See if theyre down for incest then.
>>
>>26437139
Nah man, I sorta gave up when it comes to grills. This today is the most interaction I got with a female so I came to r9k to analyze.
>>
>>26436752
No they actually find you intersting.
They want your attention but they dont want to risk their social status by having a meaningful conversation with you. I bet if you meet them alone they will actually be friendly to you. You could try to continue like this and try to be friendly to their Alpha-Stacy. If she accepts you as a person they might open up to you.
But dont expect anything more than friendship, if you are ugly as hell than dont try anything out of school. You can be happy that have some people you can like
>>
>>26437374
>>26436752
Yeah they want youre attention but not in the way you expected it seems. Dont even sweat it man. There are always more grills senpai.
>>
>>26436752
This is pretty much how women give men daps without trying to sound weird about it. They were praising you for something and they generally like who you are as a person. I wouldn't sweat it. They definitely weren't calling you ugly though, it would have been less subtle and they most definitely wouldn't have been watching you.
>>
>>26437374
>alpha stacy
kek

>>26437618
One of them DID call me ugly once. She also called me funny a few times too.

>some guys have good looking, eyes, some face and some.. a friend

She refered to a chad I sat next to for quite some time.

Whatever though. When I think about everything, I sorta know all the answers myself already, idk, I wanted to share it with robots and a big number of normies that are here for whatever reason people share the feels.

So.. /thread, I guess.
>>
Its almost like youve never had a normal human interaction before
>>
They're just mocking you. Let me guess, you're not a Chad, are you?

That's how it is. If you're inferior and spend time around the normies, you're gonna get humiliated.
>>
>>26436752
>>26436939
Just try to be friends , to be sure you don't become a beta orbiter ask yourself: Would I be doing this/giving her smtg if she was a man?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.