[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So anon, what are you doing on valentine's? >Want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: 1449521715866.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1449521715866.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>So anon, what are you doing on valentine's?
>Want me to find you a gf, haha?
>>
One of my coworkers asked me what I'm gonna do on Valentines, I told her I'll be home at max comfy and watching movies.
>>
Hitting on chicks in Hawaii
>>
The best thing's when the fucking normie doesn't expect this answer, and his face turns to surprise:

>Nothing, playing vidya at home, and you?
>>
>tfw have first date ever on Valentine's

Truly, nothing else can ever compete with how good this feels. She's a qt virgin nerdy actual nice girl. I just can't believe how lucky I am, and she likes me back, too.
>>
>11pm two nights ago
>get in fight with gf on fb
>9am the next morning, meet her in person
>we break up
>4pm that day
>girl i was fuck buddies with a couple years ago asks me to hang out
>we get coffee and hit a bar after
>major sexual tension
>have to bail on her to go to bed early because midterm today
>we make a date for valentines day to go to a bar for a new craft brew release
>gonna smash it casually henceforth

the chad life is the best life. i love drowning in pussy
>>
>>26436150
Ah delusions...soon too i hope to reach the point where my imagination can conjure my perfect waifu in physical form.
>>
>>26436077
The fact valentine's day is so overhyped shows how people want sex to sell so badly. If i had a partner i wouldn't have cared less for this special chocolate commerce day either. I don't see what different thing you would do on that day as opposed to 363/364 others. If your partner cared so much for you and you had a healthy relationship he/she wouldn't care about this day either.
>>
you losers should check out dating sites this weekend.
lots of desperate bitches. you might have a chance...
>>
>>26436077
I don't even talk to people anymore so this would never come up.

Hermit mode is best mode.
>>
i am too euphoric and transcendental to worry about valentines day
>>
>>26436204
indeed my deepest desire apart from blowing up all the universe is being a chad like urself. congrats
>>
>>26436249

Only women care about Valentine's Day because it means free dinner/gifts. Normie guys just acknowledge it's something they must do to continue getting laid.
>>
>>26436077

MOM STOP MAKING FUN OF ME AND GET ME TENDIES IVE BEEN A GOOD BOY ALL WEEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26436215
I've escaped reality far too long so that I am well-versed in the real vs. unreal. And this is definitely real. I've literally never been this happy inmy life before.
>>
I never had a valentine ever
>>
>>26436355
You are partially right, but instead of saying only women care for it and normie guys care for it because blah blah, you could have just said all normies care for it. But it goes deeper than abusing your partner for free dinners. It is about keeping a 'tradition', so doing something just because others do it and find it normal. I find Christmas and similar holidays as forced as this one. Only thing that surprised me is how people started talking about Valentine's day a few weeks prior to it, which i don't remember happening in my childhood and teen days.
>>
>>26436077
Well I've got a guy coming over who's going to suck my cock.

Then I'm going to play video games and drink until I pass out.

I hope I don't get AIDS.
>>
NOTHING

i dont know why everyone gets so upset over this one day of the year.
>>
>>26436355
I bought my bf a tv for valentimes day so no, boys get gifts too.
>>
File: 1455225777769.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1455225777769.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Why, you want to fuck me?
>>
'I'm working until 4.30 then I'm going to McDonalds. I'll get you a milkshake if you want'
She said no then I threw up.

Literally happened at 2pm today.
>>
>>26436150
R u gonna come post back when u get keked?
>>
I'm gay so jokes on you.
>>
>>26436150
>virgin
>nerdy
>girl
>>
>>26436889
If I do get kuked, yes.

But if it all goes well in the date and we actually start "dating" then I will also come back but just to post a "goodbye r9k" post.

>>26437098
She's a little chubby but still qt. She looks exactly like Legochan in the photoshopped versions where they fixed her legojaw. Same body shape and size, too. And she's a confirmed virgin, bf-less, most likely kisless too by her roommates and friends (which are also my friends)
>>
who here doesnt even want a gf?

the people i know who are in a relationship do nothing but talk about how their gfs are bitches and they are always whipped as fuck
this goes double for married people

it seems miserable as fuck
>>
>>26438289
We're already miserable though. Might as well be miserable with someone else.
>>
>>26438272
Haha I love these delusional idiots that think a gf will magically solve their problems, so cute! If anything she'll make everything 10 times worse, trust me.
>>
>>26438313
Doesn't sound worth it to be honest. I already have friends to be miserable with. What would getting a gf and ostracizing myself from the group accomplish?
>>
>>26436113
autism, just complete autism
>>
File: 1455218024322.png (1MB, 1538x946px) Image search: [Google]
1455218024322.png
1MB, 1538x946px
have sex and hang out with my girlfriend for most of the day. She hates what valentine's day has become so she doesn't celebrate it.
>>
File: 1100.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1100.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>26436077
>tfw teary Pepe pic is actually making me want to tear up
>>
>>26438572
Thing is, I don't have any problems. Right now before I have a gf I'm really happy and satisfied with my life. Have a loving family and 10 /actually/ close friends. I'm a normalfag through and through except for the fact that I'm still kv and gf-less. Once I lose these statuses I'm quitting r9k forever.
>>
Well I'm going to be spending it watching Deadpool with my sister, since my girlfriend is an hour away by plane. :( University blows. I miss the sex, the cuddling, the kissing in random public places, and just spending time with her.
>>
>>26439256
see you in a few weeks or maybe if your lucky even months anon
>>
>>26440937
You guys just dont realize that there actually are nice girls. Girls who dont care about wealth or status as much as personality and being genuine.

And I don't blame you. I basically friendzoned this girl and she was invisible to me before, until I literally got high and could distance myself from the situation and actually realize how great she is. Now I realize that there ARE girls who aren't bitchy stacies, the ones you hear horror stories about in here. They're just invisible to most of us.
>>
>>26438748
The only autist little insecure retard here is you, fucking retard you think they won't see through your lies?
And even if he didn't, it only shows how fake and retarded you are.

This is one of the times where the term "failed normie" applies really well to someone, you're a retarded failed normie, a fake, superficial insecure person who would do anything to fit in in spite of morality and dignity, you disgust me.

I'm not the person you replied to by the way.
>>
>>26438748
Are you describing yourself?
>>
I just broke up with my boyfriend a few hours ago, so nothing
>>
>>26440725
you realise you are being cucked? better to live when u have control
>>
>>26441527
leave

it's original
>>
>>26441527
"Being cucked". Sorry man, I've manipulated her feelings so much that she won't ever betray me. It helps that she's submissive too.
>>
fucking my gf bc fuck you
>>
school stuff, probably have myself a couple mix drinks and pizza and watch some anime in my bed. any suggestions? good night tbqh
>>
File: 1454006834237.png (800KB, 654x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1454006834237.png
800KB, 654x1127px
>>26436077
Out loud: "Uh, not much."

Inside: "Another splendid day with the waifu."
>>
File: 1450581818540.jpg (14KB, 236x421px) Image search: [Google]
1450581818540.jpg
14KB, 236x421px
>>26441065
>there actually are nice girls
>there are girls who dont care about wealth or status as much as personality

Topcuck. Your so delusion it hurts me physically.
>>
>>26436077
I'm not going to be a couplecuck by any means.
>>
My mom got me a date with one of her friends.
>>
>tfw nobody asks me what im doing on valentines day because I havent talked to anybody except the postman and checkout lady when I fuck up using self checkout machine in the entire of 2016
>>
File: 1437415073188.jpg (48KB, 391x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437415073188.jpg
48KB, 391x960px
I'm drunk on JD desu I don't care anon th room is specifically spinning
>>
File: vmca.jpg (2KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
vmca.jpg
2KB, 125x112px
>"What are you doing on Valentine's day?"
>"Your mom"
>>
>>26443434
Jesus I just cringed so hard I my shoes came off.

Saying that, I'd take it.
>>
File: 1404603958808.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1404603958808.png
32KB, 633x758px
>So anon, what are you doing on valentine's?
>In my mind: "Drinking until I hopefully find the courage to pull the trigger."
>Out loud: "Yes." *walk away*
>>
File: ono.jpg (12KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
ono.jpg
12KB, 251x241px
getting absolutely blind drunk in my local pub(s?), losing at every game of pool, repeatedly playing nostalgic songs on the jukebox which everyone hates, probably ending up crying like a fairy and being beaten up, probably getting beaten up again, fighting the urge to not fuck up after months of being clean from heroin and coke, then waking in a ditch somewhere because even after 4 years all i ever think about is her, so i've been dreading valentines day since... last valentines day.
>>
>>26438272
How did you guys meet?

Rats yourself out of 10 pls, if I can have half of what you have I will be happy
>>
I'm either going to do 2 things

>stay inside, get drunk while feeling shitty and browsing /r9k/

Or

>Take a shower, get dressed in my nicest clothes, put on my expensive aftershave my friend got me for christmas and go outside
>walk around looking at all the happy normies, feel incredibly bitter towards them because I hate other peoples happiness
>come home, get drunk and browse /r9k/
>>
>>26444142
She's the roommate of my closest friend's girlfriend. All four of us have been close friends since school started, too.

I'd say I'm a 7/10 overall due to my advanced normie ways of styling and dressing and maybe a 5/10 naked and stuff. I'm also international so I have dat accent.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.