[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorilla Theory is it legit? It is the theory that women are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: gorilla shabani 2.jpg (49KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla shabani 2.jpg
49KB, 665x385px
Gorilla Theory is it legit?

It is the theory that women are primarily attracted to gorillas or gorilla esque features.

Height and frame, big skulls, masculine facial features, nerutypicality (gorillas are laid back and don't engage in repetitive beavhoirs). Gorillas are literally on the gains train EVERY DAY, sitting around all day eating grass and build muscle.

Just lol if you are not a gorilla, YOU WERE BORN OFF THE GAINS TRAIN.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg

This is now a poo poo thread
>>
gorillas have 2 inch penii
>>
>>26435981
Are you telling me that my gf is the keeper of the gorilla exhibit at the zoo so she can cuck me with a literal fucking ape? I thought she was joking about thinking the alpha male was hot

FUCK
>>
Gorillas have tiny dicks though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXHwIrEpeSQ
>>
>>26435981
Does anyone remember that sexy gorilla thing a few months back that went through pop culture, that was scary as fuck.

Can you imagine if men did that with an animal in pop culture?
>>
File: gorilla shabani.png (839KB, 959x711px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla shabani.png
839KB, 959x711px
>>26436036
>>26436043
>Muh dik
>not realizing that with those massive muscles gorllas could in theory make it feel like 12 inches
>>
>>26436036
>>26436043
I wonder why is that though? Do female gorillas have shallow vagoos?
>>
>>26436060
gorillas do not cheat as much as humans, bonobos and chimps, so they don't need to worry about using the secondary function of the penis i.e. to scrape a competitors semen out of the vagina
>>
>>26436055
what are you talking about

ohriginal
>>
>>26436086
Oh, that is a strange sounding piece of information
>>
>>26435981
They can't stop a .300 win mag round flying at their faces.
>>
>>26436122
Why not google it if you can't lurk more?
>>
>>26436086

The "scrape semen out of the vagina" thing is pure conjecture. There's no evidence for it.

Plus, an intact human penis also doesn't often have the "hook"/"scraping" thing going on to begin with. When a man has an erection, the foreskin usually settles in the sulcus.
>>
I don't know, but that's a pretty damn fine gorilla. Some people just like animals.
>>
I just realized how funny their heads look.
>>
lmao, gorilla theory is one of the funniest things to come out of lookism
>>
You just made gorillas sound really sexy, I won't lie.

>gorillas are laid back and don't engage in repetitive beavhoirs

This is my favorite quality in a male.
>>
>>26436122
Japanese women were calling the gorilla in the OP pic "sexy" on social media.
>>
>>26436122
I was talking about this.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2198496/the-worlds-sexiest-gorilla-is-named-shabani/

It went beyond Japan, I had even heard women on the bus talk about having to masturbate to the ape and giggling about it. I realize a lot of people are joking I just thought it would be so creepy if it happened with men and a very feminine animal or something.
>>
>>26435981
Humans are paedomorphic apes and women don't find paedomorphy attractive, while men do. As such, the extreme men are pedos and the extreme women want hot monkay dick
>>
>>26435981
sounds legit, logic seems water tight.

yeah, op, i'd say you have a sound theory there.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.