[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >going to Japan >all of you dream of having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (92KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 379x364px
>be me
>going to Japan
>all of you dream of having a Japanese wife and Eurasian daughters but can't afford to go
>I can afford to go yet I have no interest in Japanese girls at all

Sucks to be you.
>>
that's why you're posting on a ceramic cutting board forum, because you're so successful
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 223x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 223x227px
>>26435071
Just wanted to share that I'll be around qt japanese girls daily and will have no interest in them at all
>>
>>26435148
YOU MONSTER give me your ticket instead
>>
If you had no interest in them you wouldn't be so interested in telling us about them.
>>
Huh I'm in the same situation. Hitting up Kanazawa then Tokyo in may.
>>
>>26435296
I just wanted to rub it in your face and feel superior.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x169px
>>26435278
Get a job ya loser
>>
>>26434927
I'm like 6'6", what the fuck would I do in Japan? Hit my head a lot and pay exuberant amounts of money for X amount of meals to fill my big ass up? Beyond the fact that I don't even speak the language.

It sounds terrible. I already have to lean a bit just to open things I don't want to get on my knees just to get through doors.
>>
File: 1363414729295.jpg (34KB, 425x532px) Image search: [Google]
1363414729295.jpg
34KB, 425x532px
>>26434927
>all of you dream of having a Japanese wife

i disagree with this statement
>>
>>26434927
Gay faggot gtfo
>>
File: 1446937290965.jpg (41KB, 614x345px) Image search: [Google]
1446937290965.jpg
41KB, 614x345px
A lot of assumptions senpai.
Don't have yellow fever and could afford to go countless times over, you sound like a minimum wager bragging about a trip to another country.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.