[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The sublime subject of PENIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: 2016_Feb_11.png (393KB, 1223x641px) Image search: [Google]
2016_Feb_11.png
393KB, 1223x641px
Okay, round two.
This time: Girth

http://strawpoll.me/6794951

Again posted around the same time, so it'll have a larger Europe fraction

If you care about the result, bump the thread some time - I'm going on a train today
>>
File: RE1.png (208KB, 1157x711px) Image search: [Google]
RE1.png
208KB, 1157x711px
also going to post some other material..
>>
File: RE2.png (206KB, 1157x709px) Image search: [Google]
RE2.png
206KB, 1157x709px
Aufhebung
>>
File: which_color_r_u.png (3KB, 704x489px) Image search: [Google]
which_color_r_u.png
3KB, 704x489px
Cohomology theory
>>
File: meat.jpg (43KB, 598x365px) Image search: [Google]
meat.jpg
43KB, 598x365px
Wiener sausage
>>
File: foto5.png (831KB, 409x1170px) Image search: [Google]
foto5.png
831KB, 409x1170px
pure ideology
>>
File: its your choice.png (641KB, 774x2270px) Image search: [Google]
its your choice.png
641KB, 774x2270px
statm
>>
who the fuck measures their girth from the bottom of their shaft? And how is this "obviously" the way to measure the girth of one's penis? I have seen many a girth-measuring image and have never seen one use the bottom of the shaft to measure girth, and of all the mountains upon mountains of cock pics I've seen the bottom of the shaft is routinely the thinnest part of the cock. I always see girth-measuring surveys ask for the measurement of the widest part of the cock, which agrees with the way cock girth has always been measured in all the pictures of it I've seen.

but mainly I'm just complaining because I've never measured it that way before and am too depressed to get hard right now
>>
>>26433515
will the bottom not be the thickest part?
>>
>>26433545

not for most. Some people have constant girth throughout, but most of the time it's near the middle of the shaft. girth tends to go thin> wide> thin, relative to the entire shaft
>>
>>26433545
for me its the center kinda.
>>
>>26433545

sorry for responding to you twice, but see pic related. ignoring the actual size of the cock itself, this is an example of the way girth usually is in human cocks...
>>
>>26433614
okay, well everybody will post the largest value they can honestly assign to themselves anyway
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.