[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A N X I E T Y

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (39KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 408x352px
What's the worst social situation you could envision being in? That would exacerbate your anxiety. Also, does anyone else actually suffer from shaking/tremors as a result of their anxiety?
>>
File: 1375282416284.jpg (74KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1375282416284.jpg
74KB, 240x240px
>>26432296
>What's the worst social situation you could envision being in?
Stuck in a room with a female who I find attractive and who also wants my dick.

Have had nightmares over that shit desu
>>
>>26432315
just call me brah, i'll give her the dick she needs while you watch
>>
>>26432296
possibly having herpes is been a pretty great experience. just feelings of dread is what i have..
>>
>>26432296
Being in meetings with executives of companies. The absolute worst.
>>
>>26432296
Used to shake in PE class when we had to run around the block. I was good at PE but i hated the idea of fucking up or coming last.

Also dislike being social in general.
>>
Shitting in a cubicle while there's other people in the toilet

DAT shit scary
>>
In a group of a dozen good looking people who are all best friends but I'm an outsider. The main guy starts talking to me and asking me shit like "so anyone women anon?". Everyone is smugly looking at me waiting for me to say something ridiculous. I try to get out of the conversation but he's having none of it. Another guy brings up something I said previously, like it's an inside joke, and they all laugh at it. and there's a group of 3 girls in particular that are whispering to each other while occasionally glancing at me. One of the girls starts talking to me in a patronizing voice and tells me it's okay I'm a Virgin. She comes up to hug me but it's more like a mother holding a sick child than a normal boy-girl hug Someone takes a photograph of it and says "haha oh God I'm uploading that one" and the girl that was hugging me jumps up and demands that it gets deleted, while laughing.

I was sweating just typing that.
>>
File: 1401283271442.jpg (333KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401283271442.jpg
333KB, 700x500px
a bunch of qts surrounding me asking me to tell them about myself
>>
Being at the food stamp office while it's crowded and silent and talking about my business at the window while everyone can hear me and I'm the center of attention.

The anxiety makes it so hard to focus and I start tripping on my words which makes everything worse
>>
>>26433141
That's the kind of thing that creates school shooters.
>>
>>26433141
*"so any women, anon?"
>>
>>26432334
most people have herpes...in fact I have a cold sore right now
>>
Throughout school (mostly high school), I constantly shook when delivering a speech or any form of public speaking. It was incredibly awkward, very noticeable, and everyone was just fucking quiet while it was happening. It made the anxiety even worse, and I just couldn't control it.
>>
>>26433265
I didn't have that problem in high school as much as in college. To make matters worse I felt like I was the only one who had a problem with it.
>>
>>26433265
Fuck dude, I forgot about that shit

I guess I blocked it out. That shit was traumatic as fuck. 30 of your peers just staring at you. Why is life so cruel?
>>
File: 1447055236661.png (96KB, 263x372px) Image search: [Google]
1447055236661.png
96KB, 263x372px
>>26432296
shaking/tremors

>clothes shopping, took a year to get the courage
>cashier staring, can tell that i'm uncomfortable
>struggle getting the money out of my wallet, hands shaking
>cashier keeps staring with a confused look on her face
>start blushing, eyes get watery
>hand her the money with shaky hands and sweaty palms
>>
>>26432296
i never had anxiety when i was younger but nowadays i can get anxious at almost any minute form of social contact even walking past someone can make me freak the fuck out. anyone else in the same boat?
>>
File: 1441773488750.jpg (46KB, 314x450px) Image search: [Google]
1441773488750.jpg
46KB, 314x450px
>>26433573
Sounds like electrical interference

Are you very skinny, and do your bones protrude from your wrists and your collar?

My recommendation is to bundle up and keep your vulnerable areas covered

Bones, veins, tendons, wounds, sores, scars, areas of thin skin, areas with extra hair, and most importantly, your spine and your neck, are all areas where electrical forces outside can move inward

There are many, many, many different types of clothing, for all different parts of your body, all with very particular purposes

Next time you're out, give it some thought
>>
>>26433573
OP here. Thanks for the feedback senpai. What concerns me is the fact this sometimes seems to occur even when I don't THINK I'm particularly anxious. Maybe I'm just semi-anxious to a certain degree all the time and it's totally inescapable.
>>
>>26433608
OP here:
I feel you. My anxiety in the last 6-12 months is probably worse than it's ever been, rendering me totally incapiciatated.
>>
>>26433704
it's just a result of being nervous

>>26433778
>Maybe I'm just semi-anxious to a certain degree all the time and it's totally inescapable.

probably, same thing happens to me. like it's a built-in feature.
>>
>>26433778
wtf I never wrote "senpai" have the mods started fucking with my head already..?
>>
>>26432296
Shaking hands were the bane of my existence when I was a kid, and through to my early adulthood. I'm over it now I guess. I think i was just so anxious and scared all the time, particularly of my father. I fucking hate my parents for not recognising a toddler who's hands shook with fear and tension is really fucking wrong. My dad used to get so angry, and just made it worse.
>>
>>26433815
but...you must of wrote senpai anon. I guess you're finally losing it. Unless they really are out to get you senpai
>>
>>26433806
>it's just a result of being nervous
Oh sorry I didn't realize you were a spiritually castrated heathen you're right it's probably just random and meaningless and just ignore it and i wouldn't worry about it

Don't even bother trying to think about what I said just go ahead and forget about it I'm sure you've got everything under control anyway you dont need my help

Good luck then i guess
>>
>>26433213
im concerned i have dick herpes.
>>
File: 1389092247i57.png (304KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1389092247i57.png
304KB, 600x583px
>>26433141
>when normies socialize with you in a mocking, patronizing way

This shit happened to me so much in high school
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.