[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder I'm a regular redditor hence the throwaway.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Quality.jpg (64KB, 530x795px) Image search: [Google]
Quality.jpg
64KB, 530x795px
Just a reminder
I'm a regular redditor hence the throwaway. My husband (36M) and I (33F) have been married for 6 years and been together for 8 years. We love each other very much and are completely honest with each other with everything we do. Unfortunately for us, we had a little hiccup in our marriage about a year ago. Not going into details but we just had some communication problems that we never had before regarding our really demanding careers. It got pretty bad and despite the love we still had for each other, we decided to separate with a majority intent to divorce. We both hoped that maybe the separation would give us time and space to grow towards reconciliation and lucky for the both us, it was true! It turns out we both still loved each other so much and agreed to marriage counseling so that we could get back to where we were or better.
But, before we came to this realization at the 8 month mark of our separation, both my husband and I had been having sex with other people. We both ended up having one partner to sleep with during our separation. Both of us felt that having someone else for physical intimacy during that time would help to ease the sadness of splitting up. The problem with my partner, at least when it came to my husband, was that his penis was very big. It was probably a few millimeters under 9 inches with a thick girth. I was always used to my husband's 6 inch penis which I enjoyed very much and it definitely got the job done throughout our marriage and time together. It took a couple of times for me to get used to my partner's bigger 9 inch penis but when I did, I loved it. It was hitting my spots more frequently and rapidly and seemed to be a great tight fit. We had sex almost everyday for 5 months which is a lot more than I was ever used to. I don't have a relatively high libido but I seemed to be more than fine when my guy would initiate sex during that time.
>>
JUST
The real problem is happening now that I'm back with my husband. The great news is we've been back together for 7 weeks and we are now closer than ever and love each other more than we did before. Marriage counseling is helping and looks like we have a great future ahead, yay! The bad news is that the sex that I used to enjoy with my husband in the past is no longer there due to my own fault. I became used to my lover's bigger penis that hit certain new spots that my husband's didn't and that is certainly taking away from our sex life. It's almost as if I'm dealing with a "phantom penis" during sex where I'm expecting a couple more inches to penetrate me when my husband is already inside me and it's really distorted the pleasure that I used to receive when having sex with my husband before our separation. Because of this, for the past couple of weeks, I have faked my PIV moans because I used to moan naturally with my husband before and don't want him to think something is wrong now that I can't moan like I used to.
I told myself that I just need time to adjust back to my husband's penis but while patience is a strong suit of mine for other things, it doesn't help in this case. I don't know what I can do to get back to the way it was with my husband's penis. Has anyone ever been in my place? What can I do to help my problem get fixed? Thanks!
TL;DR - Had sex for a while with a bigger penis than my husband's. Became really used to that penis and now PIV sex with husband is not as pleasing.
>>
Makin an original Sage
>>
>>26431523
>regular redditor

Get the fuck off this board you fucking scumbag
>>
>>26431523

ok what do you want us to tell you ?
>>
>>26431523

No joke I'd kill you for your husband for free. Get the fuck out.
>>
Who's to say the other woman wasn't better? He cucked his wife too, but this males me pretty certain that some of you guys just project cuckoldry onto yourselves for some fuckin reason.

>>26431593
>>26431644
>>26431658
>not realizing this is copy and pasted FROM Reddit
I mean he didn't even try to hide it, so I can't tell if any of you are serious.
>>
>>26431523
thats luffy right?
whats the concept of that drawing? looks so out of place
>>
Start fucking her in the ass?
>>
>>26431704
The average robot is retarded, you don't have to be surprised to read those reactions.
>>
>>26431523
lmao i remember the thread on /fit/ where a guy made this story up, he got spammed with hate PMs and threats
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.