[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's to stop us eating SHIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: creepy-added-shit-perfume.png (127KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-added-shit-perfume.png
127KB, 999x799px
Why can't we eat our own shit? Like, i get that the energy of the original food has gone, so the shit is just the remainder, but it's come from inside us so i don't understand why its toxic.

Shoulden't it be sterile like piss since its been in us already and we're fine?

Even if we won't get a lot of energy, we could just reach our hands in our pants, take a shit and eat it.
>>
Try it out and give us update.
>>
because it probably tastes like fucking shit OP
>>
>>26431498
>What is salt and pepper

You fucking pleb
>>
>>26431465
is indian food close enough?
>>
I do sample, smell and taste mine from time to time, just to monitor the state of my digestion.
I don't think actually eating it would do you any good though.
>>
>>26431506
>What is trolling
>>>/b/
>>
>>26431498
That is really not the reason not to eat shit. The correct reason is that it's all the dead and useless stuff that your body wants to get rid of and it can literally only do you harm at that stage.
>>
>>26431465
it has bacteria there is a lot of germs in your stomach and guts
man you got some serious fucking problems with your life if your thinking about eating shit
damn and i thought my shit was fucked up
>>
I jerked off with my own shit while fisting my ass once, then pissed on my own face.

Definitely my lowest point.
>>
>>26432888
Nice trips!
>Definitely my lowest point.
It felt good though, right?
>>
>>26431465
I can't speak for others, but my insides are VERY toxic
>>
>>26431877
That's fucking garbage, the germs in our tummies is healthy for us. We gotta help those tiny little happy guys get back in, it's not right they we pushed them out!
>>
>>26431465
Your body took most of the stuff it wanted out of your food and is throwing the rest away.

On top of that, and the worst part, is the process your body uses to get all those nutrients out adds a lot of stuff to it that makes the end result filled with bacteria in your lower digestive system that you don't want in your upper digestive system.
You know e.coli? You have that in your lower digestive system. You don't want that in your stomach. That's not where it belongs. It will get you sick. Even though they're "your" bacteria, it's bacteria where it doesn't belong. That bacteria is living inside you and you are the host. You would be bringing something into an ecosystem that isn't designed for it and cause all kinds of catastrophic damage.

And that's why shit smells like shit: because your body knows that's a bad idea.
>>
>>26433089
>Eating shit works as a metaphor for the refugee crisis
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.