[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Professor accidentally left up homework solutions for previous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1454565795041.gif (161KB, 785x438px) Image search: [Google]
1454565795041.gif
161KB, 785x438px
>Professor accidentally left up homework solutions for previous semester on the drive where solutions are kept
>I've been checking my answers with them, not even relying on them, but just using them to make sure I'm doing things right
>Yesterday I was awake for >36 hours, finishing the homework
>Was finishing one problem, but I couldn't get the answer I was supposed to
>Really want to do well on homework, because my GPA is the only thing going for me, no internships or anything
>Get greedy and put down the soluion, because I kept getting something close to it
>When the grader checks it, he's going to see that I didn't show the steps and just threw down the solution
>I'm going to get caught for what I've done
>Every waking moment is nothing but anxiety and fear
>4.5 years of work down the drain

JUST
>>
Or you know, maybe you were human for a moment and didn't know the answer and guessed.
>>
>>26431216
>>4.5 years of work down the drain
>For cheating on homework

You sure are fucking stupid buddy.
>>
File: 1452308780458.jpg (165KB, 1318x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1452308780458.jpg
165KB, 1318x1056px
>>26431216
They're going to eat you alive, you little slut
>>
Lmao your profressor really cracks down that hard on cheating?

Ive been cheating on basically every problem so far and no ones said shit
>>
>>26431216
It's just homework right senpai. If it doesn't count toward your grade they can't kick you out.
Jesus your grade anxiety is worse then mine and I've been known to miss seeing the sun for 4-5 days in a row just to do an essay.
>>
just say that you did your working out on a different paper in the unlikely event that they even call you out on it. you're going to be fine retard, relax
>>
>>26431216
Your only solution is to become my personal neet cumslut.

Realistically you'll probably be fine. Just don't do it again. And maybe prepare a draft showing the proper steps just in case.
>>
m8 if you at least had most of the work 99% of graders are just checking that you had the right answer, otherwise they just take off a couple points.

I have a freind who copies the solutions line for line on pretty much all of his homework but goes back to learn the material later before the test.
You'll most likely be fine.
>>
File: 1452328408686.jpg (152KB, 885x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1452328408686.jpg
152KB, 885x1254px
I really like how telling the truth and appealing to your teacher for trust and respect is not even an option worth considering
>>
You're dead, son. You're motherfucking dead, son.
>>
>>26431400
I'm hoping that's the case. I figure most graders don't try to follow through the work, which is why they always ask you to box your answer.
>>
Why don't you just scribble it out and do it again?

If you can't do it ask lecturer?

Please no harass never went to college
>>
>>26431401
Because this isn't elementary school where you get a slap on the wrist.

This is straight up, "I used someone else's solution for my amswer."
Unless he and the professor are already on good terms then he can kiss school bye bye.
>>
>homework
>in college
America is weird
>>
>>26431760
It's no different to homework at uni, or any other vocational education system.

Unless you study arts.
>>
>>26431216
If they ask you just say that it was a really hard problem so you did your working on a sheet of rough paper and forgot to repeat your working when you finally got the solution.
>>
File: Cinema Ushers.jpg (126KB, 650x984px) Image search: [Google]
Cinema Ushers.jpg
126KB, 650x984px
>>26431522
>Paying large sums of money for education

>Expelled for doing paperwork wrong

You must have a serious mental illness if you think that sounds like a reasonable decision
>>
>>26431216
simple, when they call on you, squint at the paper and say, huh I dont remember that and shrug, problem solved.
>>
>>26432622
It's more like paying large sums of money for a certificate that's shows you're at the bare minmum qualified for some job.

>cheat trying to get proof you're qualified for work
>no longer qualified for work
>"wow so fucking dumb I'm just as good as the guy who did it fairly"
>>
>>26431400
>>26431456

I was a grader for 3 years in college. It would be insane to try to start some shit up over one answer on one homework assignment. Not worth it. If all the surrounding problems were worked out correctly I doubt the grader gave one smelly shit.

Even if they were autistic about it there is a variety of valid cop-outs you could take, like the aforementioned "I had trouble with this one so I skipped it, and did the other problems, then worked out this one on another sheet because I didn't have room on the original".

Unless this is some serious 1984 shit where they planted a totally bizarre wrong solution that couldn't possibly have been arrived at through any logical means, purely for the sake of catching cheaters, I think you'll be fine kazoku-chan.
>>
>>26432680
Oh that's my mistake I was under the impression that people attended college in order to learn about fields which interest them but I can see you're from a more progressive society than mine
>>
What the fuck?
I could completly copy my homework from someone else and no one would give a fuck.

Also why dont you try to figure it out now and if you are asked about it you say you were in hurry/forgot and show him the steps you wrote down.

But honestly i doubt anyone cares.
>>
>>26432764
Because he lost his souls by living in perpetual misery, and now he cannot see beyond this disgusting and frivolous moment
>>
Don't worry brah, no one gives a FUCK about your GPA anyway.

You're screwed without an internship. You were already fucked.
>>
How can you get caught something as stupid as that? Just say you calculated it on different paper and most likely forgot to attach it or dropped it.

Why the hell would your 4,5 of uni be negated if you fail one course anyway.
>>
>>26432709
>people attended college in order to learn about fields which interest them
being this delusional
>>
>>26433456
do they even still teach archeology?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.