[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mum says im attractive and intelligent >never had a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1325449705482.png (5KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1325449705482.png
5KB, 493x402px
>mum says im attractive and intelligent
>never had a job or had a gf ; age 25

why are mums so delusional?
>>
>>26431160
because she things positive reinforcement will help you

also, wishful thinking.
>>
>she wants you to believe in yourself
>>
At the end of the day, your mom is the only woman to actually love you for who you are. Have you ever noticed that lots of men chase after that same sort of love that their mom gives them?

I'm assuming that your mom isn't neglectful or hates you, or whatever.
>>
File: 1450359926029.jpg (272KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450359926029.jpg
272KB, 1366x768px
>>26431196
>tfw I was destined to be hated

I wish my mom loved me
>>
File: 1452307277302.jpg (248KB, 1236x838px) Image search: [Google]
1452307277302.jpg
248KB, 1236x838px
>>26431196
>At the end of the day, your mom is the only woman to actually love you for who you are
I think you're on the wrong website
>>
>>26431223
I love you dude
>>
>>26431168
It's a double edged sword.
In the end she wants to blame you for your failure when in reality girls never liked you cause you were simply born ugly and you couldn't get a decent job cause you were born retarded or mediocre. It's determinism.
Still, if you believe in muh free will you could always try your hardest to fix the job problem, I don't see how you can improve your face.
>>
>>26431196
This is true. I'm such a colossal fuck up but my mum basically does everything in her power to make sure I'm happy. There's only so much she can do though.
>>
>>26431160
B urself fampai
>>
>>26431275
Its true. I have very bad eye sight with thick glasses and my face is retarded looking while also having short and skinny body. Being happy because I am ugly is pathological. People who tell me to be happy are the same people that would be depressed fucks if they had my body.
>>
>>26431160
>mum
Enjoying being cucked you fucking Britcuck sandnigger? I fucking hate britcucks, they're fucking subhumans who mix their white genes with fucking street shitters and slavshits and mudslimes and shit. Fuck you this is why Europe is so shit now fucking refugee lover cuck
>>
>>26431368
I live in Australia you retarded American. Also, not to defend the British people.........but you're being cucked by niggers and mexicans everyday in your shit hole of a country, you can't talk bitch.
>>
just be happy your mum is still alive. id give anything for my mum to come back
>>
>>26431368
Killing yourself is the only way to stop the mad.
>>
>>26431395
Figures you're a fucking retarded shitposter. Is your "mum" enjoying being triple penetrated by a chink, an abo and a sandnigger? America has way more freedom than fucking shithole Australia, it's nothing but a fucking desert with abos. And we're going to deport the Mexicans with Trump and the niggers can't do shit you fucking cuck bitch
>>
>>26431368
lol, burger land faggot thinking they're superior to any other first world country

enjoy being cucked by the state
>>
File: 1455103610402.jpg (45KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1455103610402.jpg
45KB, 600x686px
>mom says I'm a handsome young man
>KHV
>>
>>26431368
Shut the fuck up you autist, people like you make all Americans look bad by getting triggered at the sight of one word and sperging out. Seriously just go back to /pol/
>>
>>26431420
>Freedom
NSA and no knock raids spell freedom.

>we
You aren't going to do shit, hell, only 20% of your country have an education high enough to read the ballet paper.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWwAUAWN5lQ

strap in for the feels
>>
File: 574358252.jpg (30KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
574358252.jpg
30KB, 403x403px
>>26431368
>be American
>get shot
AYYYYY LMAO
>>
>mom kept saying I was handsome throughout hs
>looked like shit
>often mistaken for a girl, long hair
>23 now
>look like a god

Mom magic works.
>>
>>26431160
Like others have said she wants you to feel good about yourself.

Admitting that you are a retard who would be lucky to be a till monkey and no sane normal girl would ever want you, isn't going to help your life. Especially since you're probably already sad about the direction of it. It's what mothers do. They tell you they are proud and love you no matter what.

Take me as an example. My life is worthless but my mother will always tell me she is happy with me. Even though it's obvious it's my sister who she is really proud of with her high paying lawyer job and doctor fiancee. How can she really be proud of me? A 26 year old who got fired from a part time janitor job, still lives at home and hasn't even held hands with a female let alone had a gf. It's just all about being a good mother and putting on a facade.
>>
>>26431592
I just want her to tell me i am a piece of shit.
Maybe then i might of grown up to be a better person
>>
>>26431160
Your mom's obviously hitting on you.

Go fuck her tiger.
>>
>>26431705
That will probably make you feel even worse I think. Fall into an even deeper depression.

Maybe the guilt of disappointing your mother might make you want to change your life, but I think both of us would have already felt that. I'm sure you can sense your mothers disappointment even if she says otherwise.
>>
>>26431783
Got into an argument with her recently. I feel quite dumb and want to kill myself over it actually. I just want someone to make me fade out of existence.
>>
>mum keeps saying "one day you'll give me a granddaughter"
>she'll get early onset dimentia before i ever even see a vagina
sorry mum
>>
>>26431824
>I just want someone to make me fade out of existence.
I know that feel my man.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.