[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the average IQ of /r9k/ is, huh? My guess is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: rust.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
What do you think the average IQ of /r9k/ is, huh? My guess is no more than 90.

Just observation and deduction. I see a propensity for obesity. Poverty. Racism. Self-sabotage. A yen for fairy tales. Folks spending what little time they do have engaging in self pity on a preteen cartoon image board instead of improving themselves. I think it's safe to say no one here's gonna be splitting the atom, Marty.
>>
File: ssa.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ssa.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Nu-uh. My mom tells me I'm smart.
>>
>>26430189
smart but lazy meme inc.
>>
>>26430189
And I see you as an upper middle class white kid probably in college and is probably an atheist. You are a leftist cuck, probably also browse reddit. You probably get over emotional sometimes, you have a narcissistic personality thus a high opinion of yourself. You're an edgelord. But in reality you're just a delusional, ignorant fool who has no places in judging others with your preconceived delusions that are dead wrong.
>>
Ayy because smart people are known for being fit,outgoing and self improving.
>>
>>26430236
Wrong on all accounts. I come here to laugh at retards. Nothing more.
>>
Can you see your keyboard up there on your high horse? What do you know about these people?
>>
>>26430189
>I think it's safe to say no one here's gonna be splitting the atom, Marty.
you might be right. i saw that show and don't remember that quote. it was a pretty shitty show though.
>>
>>26430266
What was shitty about it?
>>
>>26430189
tbqh I actually believe in the "smart but lazy" meme, we are 105 at least but our psychological problems kick this effectively down to 75/80, we can't function when we are overwhelmed by feels or go full autism into something irrelevant and useless in the real world
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 420x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 420x524px
>Does not realize that 100 iq is the average by definition
>>
File: 1443379577332.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1443379577332.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>26430284
if this was updated, /r9k/ would be below /pol/
>>
I took an IQ test at university and got 138. It means nothing though as I am a useless idiot.
>>
>>26430236
>implying there is anything wrong with being atheist
>implying OP was attacking religion and not throwing it in there to mishmash the real quote with /r9k/ platitudes
>>
>>26430273
the female chars are all painful as fuck. skip that shit and it was alright
>>
>>26430302
>/tg/ right next to /v/
What
>>
>>26430355
adults who still play games for children are retarded. no surprise there.
>>
>>26430284
105 isn't smart.
>>
>IQ
>meaning anything

I'm sure some of you are technically geniuses but your total social retardation makes you savant-tier, no better than an actual mental defective.

It's better to be slightly above average in terms of IQ and socially-competent than have a high IQ.
>>
probably average due to the huge influx of normalfag memers and blacks, but if you took a single look at the actual autists etc. it would probably be around 1 stddev above the mean (i.e. 115-120). Overall, the core 4chan population (excluding SJWs and most people on boards like /fa/ and /r9k/ because they're underage fucks that came from tumblr) seems to be above average in intelligence.
>>
>>26430189
Shut the fuck up Rust. It took you a decade to catch the killer and you never did find the Yellow King.
>>
>>26430189
110, you're a fucking retarded if you say any lower, if you saw r9k iq threads you would know it's probably even higher so I'm being mean to them here, 110 is my minimum bet.

Cheers.
>>
>>26431811
>online iq tests
>real
>>
>>26430189
>improving yourself meme
Why even bother trying to appear smart when you spout shit like this ?
>>
File: 1423888316443.jpg (179KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
1423888316443.jpg
179KB, 700x989px
>>26431647
Yes he did

It's you who remain oblivious
>>
>>26430189
Will you cry like a bitch too when you'll see our perspective?
>>
>>26431838
Iqtest.dk is more accurate than most IRL IQ tests.

Cheers.
>>
People with higher IQs are more likely to be racist. Intelligence is recognising patterns, so recognising that crime is disproportionately committed by certain races is a sign of intelligence.
>>
File: fucking canucks.png (154KB, 1889x624px) Image search: [Google]
fucking canucks.png
154KB, 1889x624px
canada can you fuck off
shitposting is for aussies only
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.