[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw qt gf but still sad what is wrong with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: 1446175451492.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446175451492.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>tfw qt gf but still sad

what is wrong with me?
>>
Do you actually like her? Anything else wrong in life?
>>
>>26430080

Maybe you just can't be happy. Maybe suicide is your only hope for peace.
>>
i kno normies get out reeeee is the party line and a meme at that, but my advice to you is to get the fuck off of r9k and go hang out with your grilfriend and live life more instead of wallowing in pity here online with a bunch of man children

you'll probably be happier
>>
File: fug it.png (402KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
fug it.png
402KB, 848x480px
Were in the same boat f@m.
Got a gf, but Im still depressed as fuck, I cant enjoy the "closeness". Too dead to really get it going to have sex even if she has clearly said many times that she would like to do it.

I knew that relationships didnt equal happiness, but something in me hoped that it would make things better atleast. Instead its making me hate myself even more. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with the girl, but I just get nothing out of it. I started to doubt if Im even human anymore.

Maybe we are just so utterly dead inside that theres no going back.
>>
Why did you think having someone else to care about would make you less sad? If anything it made my life more complicated.
>>
>>26430080
break up with her ofc. thinking having a gf will make you happy is naive
>>
>>26430084
I think so? I enjoy our time together i guess. But it's nothing amazing.

>>26430092
Hanging out here because she has work tonight and none of my mates are free

>>26430096
I know those feels anon
>>
>>26430080
Break up with her but dont explain why if you tell them why they wont start texting back like nutcases and leave you alone allowing you manipulate better.
>>
File: 1438881475704.jpg (488KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438881475704.jpg
488KB, 1920x1200px
>>26430138
take my robot advice with a grain of salt

maybe you don't really like each other as much as couples should? lol i dont really know
>>
>>26430080

>qt gf
>still no friends
>no job
>no school
>have to feed and care for qt gf and fight a lot

also no sex
>>
File: pigeonman.jpg (46KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
pigeonman.jpg
46KB, 500x280px
You're a miserable piece of shit.
Sometimes I'm like yeah i would really like a gf but how can i make another person happy when i cant make myself happy? ask yourself that question.

gotta love yourself before you can love another blah blah blah
>>
>>26430080
Havin a gf doesn't fix everything dude, it's just nice to be with someone and mutually care for each other, but that doesn't make everything else go away. It can't, and it never will.
Wish you guys the best.
>>
>>26430486
op here

i really thought it would, turns out the highs don't really seem to be worth the lows

feels bad anons
>>
>>26430509
Are you with your equal or slumming?
>>
>>26430550
shes younger and shy and more attractive than me

but I have more friends/a job/money

it's strange, i think she could be a qt robot where i'm just a failed normie.
>>
>>26430574
When she talks are you bored?
>>
>>26430811
very

we share no interestes beyond fucking
>>
>>26430825
Damn, that sounds so sad. There's plenty of younger girls who'd be interested in you solely for the fact you got a job/money and plenty of friends, can't you find one who'd be also interesting to talk to?
>>
>>26431713
if i'm totally honest, shes become a bit of a status symbol. people of both genders treat me a lot better because shes around, it's like i've legitimized myself in the eyes of normies
>>
>>26431762
That's good because now more girls may be interested in you and you can find somebody who isn't good only for status and fucking. :^)
>>
>>26430197
I laughed

original
>>
>>26430080

If you're not enough without a qt, you'll never be enough with one.
>>
That girl is almost pretty but her teeth are ugly as fuck.
>>
File: batman.jpg (113KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
113KB, 1600x990px
>he actually expected a gf to fix things
>>
>he fell for the "finding a gf will solve my all issues" meme

You can calll me a normie but i will say it again maybe this time you will understand :
listen good. YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO LIVE FIRST OON YOUR OWN.

Now you have a gf and she will try to love you but you will never be able to love her back. because you don't have love in yourself. you are fucking empty. sorry pal

a gf was never the solution. never listen to retarded autist on 4chan
>>
I got my first gf 4 months ago and it's been hell.

We have completely different friend circles and both of them hate each other, she's paranoid that I'm going to leave her for a white girl.

I caught her today going throguh my phone, and I mean everything.

She went through my paypal,every snapchat/text and e very fuckign email.
>>
>be lonely
>want a gf
>no friends
>no job
>no car

I guess it will have to wait.
>>
>>26430080
>>26430509
>>26430574
>>26431762
I actually cannot believe how identical this is to my circumstances. Anon you are not alone.
>Will probably break up with perfect gf despite knowing I'll never achieve anything close to her ever again
>When she asks why I wont have a single valid reason
>Will be resented by both of our families and friends

>Still sounds appealing (for no reason also)

I don't know what this mental illness is but I want it cured
>>
Simply put depanding on another human being for love is painful. it's literal hell.

sorry but this is the truth. standing on your own is the way to go. and that does not mean you can't have a qt gf.
but relying on her to fill your emptiness is going to lead you into constant fights because she will never be able to satisfy you.
this is your issue. not hers.
>>
>>26433303
>Now you have a gf and she will try to love you but you will never be able to love her back. because you don't have love in yourself. you are fucking empty. sorry pal

>he fell for the 'have to love yourself to love others meme'

top kek, it's a total fucking non-sequitur. i absolutely despise myself but love my gf more than anything in the world. the two aren't related
>>
>>26430138
you need a best friend desu.
if you can't be best friends with her then it's probably one of those transitional relationships people have to pass the time.
>>
>>26430096
You have depression. Go see a fucking doctor.
>>
File: 140583284328424.gif (1001KB, 440x450px) Image search: [Google]
140583284328424.gif
1001KB, 440x450px
>>26430080
Obviously because you placed all your hope and happiness in something as stupid as an external factor/activity. Who ever believes that you can achieve happiness by acquiring a qt is deluded.
>>
>>26433548

LOL

wait for her to fuck up. to cheat on you. or something like that. and you will understand my point.
a good crisis will make you think more seriously about this. for the time being. enjoy it.
>>
>>26433621
you're talking literal nonsense and scaring self-hating robots out of trying to get a qt gf because of some meme you've ingrained in your psyche. it's time to stop posting
>>
>>26433649
he is a self-hating robot. projection is the defining feature of 4chan and moreso r9k.
>>
>>26430080
I'm not saying this to meme, or be funny. I really want you to leave this board right now. We never did anything to you, please stop hurting us.
>>
OK but the real question is, what do I do if I love myself and think I'm the best person I've ever known personally and I hate everyone else? Lower my standards for others? Pretend I'm not great?
>>
>>26433686
>reeeeeee

fucking new fags
>>
>>26433649

let me explain my point because you think i'm trying to hurt you. i'm not.

you love her because she is doing what you expects from her. she is giving you what you want and that way you don't have to face your issues. i get it. it's pleasing.
that's it. nothing scary.
now will you love her when she does something that crushes the trust you invested in her?

>>26433669
oh you are a mind reader? i think not because what you said is false.
>>
>>26430080
You gotta work on yourself nigga. You can't rely on the external for internal validation. Better yourself. Change into who you want to be, or live forever in this liminality life bullshit.
>>
>>26433716

you are just another human being dude.
hating you own kind is stupid. i understand why you would hate mankind tho. but you are adding hatred in the world. see? you are making things worse.
>>
>>26433759
>you love her because she is doing what you expects from her

no

>she is giving you what you want and that way you don't have to face your issues

no. i face my issues all the time, hence the self-hatred

you're trying so desperately to bend the narrative to fit this strange forgone conclusion you have attached yourself too, and i just don't get it. your relationship experience=/=everyone else's relationship experience. i am sorry it ended badly for you but I am telling you you are literally doing damage to robots posting this bullshit here
>>
>>26433808
Sure, but I don't engage in any of the shit that makes other humans trash. I am 'human' only in appearance. I've long since transcended.
>>
>>26433809
> i face my issues all the time, hence the self-hatredfacing
facing your issues means solving them once and for all.

>no

you don't want to see it. it's okay. you will get it one way or another. remember you chose this.
>>
I know that feel OP. Most of the time i miss her and when we spend time together i wish we would see each other longer.
I want a wife not just a girlfriend
>>
>>26433846
the things i hate about myself cannot be altered. you can live in this twisted fantasy world if you want, just don't post about it. keep your bullshit to yourself, most robots aren't switched on enough not to swallow this crap
>>
File: time to stop posting.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
time to stop posting.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>26433818

>but I don't engage in any of the shit that makes other humans trash

you whole behavior with others is based on hatred. it's trash on my opinion.
>>
>>26433759
it's obviously a thought that roams around your head quite constantly which is why in reaction to someone getting a gf you think "what happens when she cheats on him with chad?" when in reality you are the one getting a gf and thinking that very thought. but you don't have a gf or even if you do it will not last because that hypothetical event that rings in your head as truth prevents you from forming any sort of a genuine connection with any girl.
>>
>>26433883
The great hating the trash is what keeps them great, you fool. If you didn't hate them you would become them. We evolved to hate for a reason.
>>
>>26433870
>the things i hate about myself cannot be altered

so. stop hating them? you will hate yourself for everyday until the day you die? for something you can't change?

what i'm saying is not twisted. it's just too painful for you to face.
>>
File: vermin.jpg (8KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
vermin.jpg
8KB, 289x174px
>>26433818
Are you a centipede in a human's body?
>>
>>26433901
>that rings in your head as truth prevents you from forming any sort of a genuine connection with any girl

i'm not speaking about something hypothetical. and i'm not saying you should not trust your gf. that's not my point.

>Simply put depanding on another human being for love is painful. it's literal hell.

this is my point.
>>
File: 1331998774973.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1331998774973.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>it's an anon gets cucked by chad and tells everyone not to bother getting a gf episode
>>
>>26433985

to not depend on a girl/boy for the love you don't have in yourself =/= don't bother getting a gf
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 457x457px
>>26430080
Your life is stagnant and you're just starting to get out of the honeymoon phase.

Hobbies, good career, or anything that brings you long-term fulfillment really, those are what will make you happy
>>
>>26434040

bti, guess my name faggots
>>
>>26433981
don't be so naive we all depend on each other for love. you can choose to go down the road where you choose to not feel love and anything at all because you fear possible pain but in that process you will metaphorically kill your spirit and no matter what you have externally you will always feel empty.
>>
>>26434040
thanks anon, i like her, but she requires sooooo much time :(
>>
>>26434156

you still don't get it. we all depend on drugs too, so what that means i can't challenge this idea?

>to go down the road where you choose to not feel love and anything at all because you fear possible pain

who said that? relying on someone else for love is pain.

>but in that process you will metaphorically kill your spirit

that's the other way around. you kill yourself when you don't have love in yourself and you have to search for it externally.
>>
>>26434320
he's saying that we sculpt our self-image via the opinions of others. and he is right. there is no way to not do this. you are doing it as you read this. as such, you will always rely on others for love. you can't cheat the system, anon
>>
>>26434350

>there is no way to not do this

well. i'm sure you spent a huge amount of time on the subject before saying that. right?

Not.
>>
>>26430080
>he fell for the "getting a gf will solve all your problems" meme
>>
>>26434377
I have, yes, but it's not required. If you are this delusional about the inner-workings of your psychology you may be beyond saving.
>>
>>26434419
it's more like 'solving your problems will get you a gf', but a lot of robots get it backwards. unless you get a shit girl, which it seems a bunch of people in this thread managed to do. whoops
>>
>>26434420

>delusional

delusional people think thay have it right. just like you.

>you may be beyond saving

i am. because what you are suggesting is that we need other to save us from our own lack of love. and i say, maybe this is the wrong way to go. because it's fucking flimsy and painful. fact.
if hell is all you know of course you will think that's there's no other way to live.
>>
>>26434510
re-read the entire thread and stop being a moron. you have the reading comprehension of a highschooler. I tried to help you but it's like running into a brickwall, you are hellbent on maintaining this delusion to the point that you will literally block the meaning of sentences from entering your mind. It's actually rather remarkable, usually people's psychology engages in this behavior when a belief is BENEFICIAL, but yours is nothing but harmful. You are trying to write a new rulebook for a game that's 3 billion years in the making. Anyway, I am leaving the thread now. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>26434320
i'm sorry you didn't get love from your parents/peers growing up.
>>
>>26434572

i get your point. you don't get mine.because you don't want to. you don't even try. but somehow i am the brickwall.
>>
>>26434663

that's not my point either. i have a mother who loves me, brothers and sisters who love me. and i have friends who love me.

you don't get it do you?
>>
>>26434691
His point was that your 'point' is not possible due to millions of years of evolution hard-wiring us to base our self-image on how others perceive us. He also tried to inform you that, despite thinking otherwise, you still engage in this form of self-image development. There are bundles of evidence of that in this very thread.
>>
>>26434753

you will always find somebody saying " hey dude thats impossible beacuse blablabla"

did you try it yourself? okay it's to difficult to fathom for you. okay.
>>
>>26434797
Jesus christ you're insufferable. I can see why she cheated.
>>
>>26434811

>I can see why she cheated.

whatever. it's impossible. okay.
>>
>>26430080
>tfw qt bf but still sad...
>>
>>26430080
If you can't be happy by yourself, how are you supposed to be happy with someone else, famalam 8)
>>
>>26430080
fuck you OP
The things I'd do to get a loving gf
>>
>>26430509

Its because happiness is an attitude not a set of outward environmental conditions.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.