[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out here boys. I'm in a strange relationship with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Help me out here boys. I'm in a strange relationship with a girl that is way out of my league.

>Date girl back in grade 7
>She was hot but you could tell she was going to be solid 10/10 after puberty
>Hit it off, connect in every way possible
>Making out in hallways, coming back to my place to fuck around (nothing sexual yet)
>We break off from each other, she moves to a different school
>we stay in touch on skype, playing left 4 dead and seeing each other occasionally
>Grade 11 comes around start seeing her more often
>She's a fucking 10, I'm still tall lanky acne faced fuck
>She comes over one night, we do pizza and beers, fuck each other raw
>She starts doing drugs and sluts around
>One night she asks me if I'd always love her
>Told her no because I was pissed at the drugs
>We start falling out of touch again
>Grade 12 comes around we do prom together and start seeing each other way more over the summer
>Bang her after prom, she's got a boyfriend, I'm a homewrecker
>More time with her and realize I am in love with her
>Go off to university because I need my life to get on track
>Five hours away from her, never really call and talk because I don't really know what to talk about anymore
>She starts seeing a dude she tells me 'he reminds me of you'
>Go back home over holidays and see her
>This guy she is seeing drives her and me back to my house so we could catch up
>This guy literally just drove his girlfriend to my house so we could fuck
>He does this a few other times
>I want to be with her again but I realize it's unfair and long distance relationships don't work
>I'm second year now we're still doing the same shit
>Told her that I don't like this dude being around and that we gotta stop because I feel like scum
>Tells me this kid knows that she still loves me

Help a brother out here, she's maturing way faster than me now in terms of becoming an adult. She's getting her life on track and I admire that greatly and I'm really proud of her.
>>
so you sound like you're doing fine, what do you want advice on?
>>
>>26430048
After I told her we gotta stop, we still end up fucking and I still feel like scum. Should I just tell her again and stand my ground
>>
Please answer this: why the fuck are you on my board? Take this shit to some normie forum somewhere I do not know.
>>
>>26430089
>After I told her we gotta stop, we still end up fucking and I still feel like scum. Should I just tell her again and stand my ground
idk you go back to school and then whatever right?

shes got some beta dude while you're gone who is driving her to your place to fuck, so... i mean... does he even care? idk
>>
>>26430024
You are a disgusting human being and should kill yourself in front of your parents.

Your actions have no excuse. Leave this earth scum.

And leave this board you don't belong
>>
>>26430048
He wishes to know how to kill himfself , which is the only reason he should be here
>>
>>26430089

if he knows, what is the problem?
>>
>>26430642
I don't think he realizes they fuck, just that she is still all over this faggot. They are both disgusting human beings a slut deserves a piece of shit like him.

Truly disgusted
>>
>>26430024
a woman who would do that to her boyfriend is not marriage or long term relationship material.

She could just as easily do that to you

A good woman will have enough of a sense of morals to realise you can't get your boyfriend to drive you 5 hours to fuck your ex.

She's a ho.
She's only good for 6months to a year of fun. If she can even last that long.
>>
Underaged mods
>>
>>26431350
>She's a ho.

True she is a ho. Op made the mistake or good fortune of getting her young now she's his forever.
>>
>>26431415
Why do celebrity guys use prostitutes? Because they leave afterwards
>>
If the two of you have been going with this for so long and you're both in love with each other, then do it properly. Please, mate, don't let this one slip away.

This could be it. And hell, that probably sounds terrifying in its own way, but take it. Take the shot, try dating her properly and work something out. Long distance can work if done properly, and I hope the two of you care enough to do it properly. Don't let your first love slip away.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.