[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to monthly "interview" so I can keep collecting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 20

File: Ree.jpg (7KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ree.jpg
7KB, 384x384px
>Go to monthly "interview" so I can keep collecting my NEET bucks
>Usually they just sign off on a piece of paper that shows that I've been looking for work
>bring my little piece of paper that says I've applied to some jobs
>Didn'tActuallyApplyToAnyJobs.devlish
>Instead of signing off and letting me go back home like I usually do this bitch says I now have to do some stupid job 'activity' for 25 hours a week in order to keep receiving payments
>Have to do 25 hours of fucking concreting labour 4 days a fucking week or I'm cut off
>the worksite is in the city an hour away from where I live
>No license so have to take public transport like some sort of normie peasant

REEEEEEEEEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MY NEETDOM?!? YOU GUYS SAID THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE EASY
>>
seems like you fell for the wrong memes bro

gotta get that diagnosis or live in a better country bro
>>
they want me for 20hrs/wk too, fuck clinton
>>
just get a job you raging faggot, your charade has come to an end unless you're fine working a shitty job for shitty neetbux
>>
Yeah fuck Australia. (Its Australia right?) My neet friend has to do that aswell.
>>
>>26429963
Yeah, fuck this shit. Was gonna wait a bit but I might as well just end myself now
>>
Physical labour is character building. You won't regret this work.
>>
>>26429963

I have no problem with this,
It's good my taxdollars don't go to some gormless fuck who is gaming the system.

Enjoy doing tradie work OP but getting paid a fuckton less.
>>
This is why I got off Job-Seeker and got on Aus-Study.

Now I do online university from the comfort of my own home. Even put together a home-gym and built a new Gaming Computer with my Study-Bux.
>>
>>26429921
Hahahaha, enjoy your slave labour. The best part about this is if you don't work hard enough for Mr Jewberg he will cut your NEETbux, an fucking construction working fucking sucks. You should have worked harder in school then you would be in a cushy office job like me doing shit all for 6 of the 8 hours im here :).
>>
OP you could literally get a job doing the same thing with an actual construction company just doing laboring for them in australia and get paid like $20-30 an hour. You would earn a fuck load more money just doing that as opposed to working at some jobseeker centerlink slave labor outsource.
>>
>>26430075
>cushy office job like me doing shit all for 6 of the 8 hours im here :).
I've done that before and it's soul-destroying. I wanted to kill myself. Now I've got a reasonable-paying job in an air-conditioned space with enough work to keep me busy for a full 8 hours. Life is good.
>>
>>26429921
> he thinks this board is anythibg but normies in highschool pretending to be lonely
> he thought the neetmemes were real and not dreams
> C U C K Ed^4
>>
File: 1421452661657.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1421452661657.gif
9KB, 645x773px
NEETbux are no good, Autismbux are the ones you want.

Don't worry, anon, it's a common mistake. It will take you like two years to get your Autismbux btw.
>>
>>26429921
So essentially you have to do some work to get your pay.
Kinda seems like you are a wagecuck then doesn't it?

>tfw government forces neets to do the most dull/backbreaking work in order to receive their neetbux
>no means to get to and from this work
>no skills gain in all their spare time to get another job, despite their constant claims of spending their time productively
>neets work life is now far worse than the wage workers that they mocked.

This is truely one of the best feels. It combines smugness with a warm feeling of justice.
Glorious.
>>
>>26430007
> you wont regret doing unrepearible damage to your body for pennies
> you wont regret trading your body and free time for literally nothing but abitary and temporary items in this life

Lord sheklesteinsbergmcjewish please
>>
>>26429921
how much money will you get for working those 25 hours a week?
>>
>>26430116
>be autism
>really good at pretending not to be autism
>goto jobseeker inteview
>cant help but put on normie-face/personality act

why cant i just be myself? i always pretend to be normie, im fucking sabotaging myself from those autismbux.
>>
>>26430137
>>how much money will you get for working those 25 hours a week?

You get exactly the same amount you get on jobseeker, which is $524 fortnight.

So basically OP is working 50 hours for $524, which is $10/hour.

OP could literally do the same job laboring somewhere else and get paid $30/hour.
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>26429921

>NEEtbux are nearly impossible
>Wageslaving is like putting your soul in a porta potty and having it shaken about
>Homelessness is a whole breed of awfulness

There's really nothing for us! There's nothing and I don't know what to do!
>>
>>26429921
YES HAHAHAHAHA NEET FAGGOT TIME TO GROW UP AND WORK FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. No job experience meaning its burger flipping for you faggot HAH.
>>
>>26429921
ausfag? NEET doesn't work here, sorry anon.
>>
File: 1440963864805.gif (2MB, 320x177px) Image search: [Google]
1440963864805.gif
2MB, 320x177px
>>26430151
Might as well just go full time at that point.
>>
>>26430159
This world is not worth living in.
>>
>>26429921
You're on unemployment aren't you, ex-wagie?
>>
>>26430168
This.
>>26430100
Each to their own, I spend most of my day shitposting on 4chan at work so I've became accustomed to doing nothing productive anyway, I'd probly do the same thing if I was sitting at home on the NEETbux anyway
>>
>>26430158
we're talking about Australian dollars right? just calculated how much this would be in euros... yes, OP fucked up pretty hard.
>>
>>26430143
Because you aren't autism. You're pretending to be or you self-diagnosed yourself like a faggot.
>>
>>26429921

Are you Australian? I had to do the exact same thing, so instead of working for the dole or volunteering 25 hours a week I enrolled at Tafe.

2/3 days a week + get more money from Austudy then I do from Youth Allowance. I start on Tuesday, wish me luck.
>>
That's what you get for being an Aussie.

Here in the states to keep mine I have to complete a 10 minute phonecall once a year and then send in some recent doctor paperwork
>>
File: 1388696414395.gif (968KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1388696414395.gif
968KB, 499x374px
Go do the labor, anon.

>have NEET friend
>super chill, but seems sad and tired most of the time
>forced in to studying otherwise he'd lose his place to live
>chooses to study carpentry
>time for his internship comes up
>he works from 7 in the morning til 4 in the afternoon
>he visibly becomes more happy and more fresh from doing this work
>tells me that it's very nice to have something manual to do
>mfw my friend is getting better through work
>>
>>26430268
I don't think I would be capable having that 10 minute phone call. I am so fucked up its hard to call just to make a doctors appointment. I have my gun and I just need to end it all soon.
>>
>>26430251
Good luck anon. DONT DROP OUT
>>
>>26430342

This.

Be NEET for years until an employment agency finds a full time job for me (6am -2:30pm x 5 days a week), come the weekend I was amazed at how bored I was from having nothing to do compared to doing nothing for years and being okay with it.
>>
Just do it really, really badly.

Act like the clumsiest piece of autistic shit you can.
Drop tools, lose things, knock shit over.
>>
>>26430473
Then they'll call your job agency an get them the cancel your NEETbux.

>>26429921
Seriously OP if you don't wanna work that baddly just tell them you have severe depression, an just get a shitty bulk billed doctor to sign you off.
>>
>>26429921

>No license

OP I was in the exact same boat as you, go do the written test and do the driving test even if you don't have the money for a car. If you're not severely retarded you will pass and it will open up a lot of other options for you.

I had no confidence and thought that I would cause accidents or kill people but its all in your head. Seriously just do it.
>>
>>26430517
>Then they'll call your job agency an get them the cancel your NEETbux.

Don't make it obvious that you are doing it on purpose.

Act like you are a clumsy, incompetent shit, not like you are deliberately breaking things.
>>
>>26430517

>just tell them you have severe depression, an just get a shitty bulk billed doctor to sign you off.

As someone who has self diagnosed depression + social anxiety, how do you go about this? Do you just blatantly tell them that you are depressed or do you have to have an excuse like you were touched as a kid/ unstable childhood?
>>
You catuaily fell for the NEET meme?

Hate to tell you, but the only you can actuaily leach is if you have kids.
>>
>>26430694

The only way to leech is to have kids, a drug addiction or have anger problems.

So OP you can either adopt a kid, have a heroin addiction or assault someone
>>
>>26429921
Need that diagnoses that qualifies you for disability. If you're young and just fucking lazy it won't be easy.
>>
>>26430603

dream on retard.

it's about as easy as going to a company and shaking the managers hand asking for a job.

>hey doc im depressed
>ok here's a note, enjoy your 300 bucks a month that does jack shit unless you live with your parents, in which case the neetbucks didn't matter at all
>>
>>26430136
> you wont regret trading your body and free time for literally nothing but abitary and temporary items in this life
So he's trading his body (arbitrary and temporary item) and his time (abstract construct) in exchange for things (material wealth: abitary and temporary items) and money (abstract constrct).
I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
>>
>>26430075
Construction is fun though.
I wouldn't want to do it for some shitty NEETbux however, thank god I live in a civilized country that doesn't force people into slave labor for welfare.
>>
File: 4.jpg (26KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
26KB, 533x399px
>tfw on autismbux
>>
>>26430158
This is troubling actually, why would they hire employees for low skilled labor if they can get welfare recipients at a fraction of the cost? I bet the government pimps them out to any contractor who needs them so no need to retain ROEs or any of that paperwork. It devalues the work and incentivises taking on new employees, and since these people are at risk of being put on the street they are under duress.
Pretty shady.
>>
>>26430951
*deincentivises
>>
>>26429921
Your an Aussie?
>>
>>26430961

Not OP but I'm pretty sure he is, I've recently had to do the same thing and I'm Australian
>>
>>26430961
I'm Aussie I was unemployed for a week before I got another job. Eat shit neets.
>>
>>26429921
you don't get welfare you fucking idiot you get DISABILITY BENEFITS
>>
>not getting autismbux

You literally just have to go there with your mom and keep looking like a complete autist
>>
>>26431043
This, make sure to wear a undersized grafic t-shirt to pull of the pathetic manchild look. You'll get it for sure
>>
File: 1325449705482.png (5KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1325449705482.png
5KB, 493x402px
>>26431043
They've really cracked down on autism-bux receipts in the last year or so in Australia. In-fact around 200,000 people got kicked off the disability pension (which is the one the autismbux people in australia are on) in the last 18 months.

It's much, MUCH harder to get on DSP in Australia right now than it once was. Current gov has cracked down on it hard.
>>
NEETS getting BTFO is what keeps me going
>>
>>26430159
It will just increase suicide statistics and homelessness. Wait for a page in news in a year telling you that suicide and homelessness is getting higher.

If they dont teach you anything or give you an opportunity for normal work it will be as useless and not working at all and will further damage society as a whole. Not like I care anymore.
>>
>>26431013
I'm a Canadian and there are ads for tradesmen and laborers to go work in Australia, with the oil crash I'm considering it.
>>
>>26431081
>>26431115

>mfw I voted in the government that will cause me to become homeless/commit suicide
>>
>>26430251
What course did you enrol in at tafe? And have you studied at uni before?
>>
>>26430136
>> you wont regret doing unrepearible damage to your body for pennies

sitting on your ass for hours and hours a day is also doing damage
>>
>>26431157

Cert III in Aged Care(please don't judge) and no I haven't studied at tafe/uni before.

Aged care/support worker is one of the most common jobs I see when I seek employment online.
>>
meanwhile big corps avoid 90% of their tax

what a world
>>
>>26431128
I work in Digital marketing/advertising my brain works both ways.
>>
>be a no life leaching NEET
>have to work
HAHAHHAHAHA get fucked
>>
>>26431205
lol, big corps are what employ millions of people who pay taxes........theyre actually helping the countries economy to pay for stuff like autism bux......they actually deserve a break for all the money the generate for a country. If you abuse these big corps don't expect them to hang around.
>>
>>26430541
Op said he was doing labouring, it would be hard af to show the forman that you're too stupid to sweep a floor or dig a hole. They're not retarded an would catch on pretty quick, that's if they give a shit though.

>>26430603
I'm not 100% sure but I know few dudes from my old high school that managed to get on it, but it requires doing a little doctor shopping an like the ither anon said its not too much more than the dole, but you won't have to report every 2 weeks.

>>26430856
I did it when i was studying parttime, I liked being physic all day as well. But I was on 30-40 AUD not 10.
>>
>>26431232
I don't know what's more pathetic.

Autistic, No life Robots, who actually have nothing better to do on a Friday whose safe space is /r9k/.........or the guy who acts like a normie and posts on /r9k/ on a friday night.......

I feel like you're more pathetic desu. Why do you even use 4chan? Thats pathetic as fuck. 4chan is for people like OP, not for people like you. You're actually really pathetic.
>>
>>26431181
Don't stress
My sister did cert 3 too and now works in a facility.. She's currently at a night shift. Earns 1200/wk.
>>
>>26431282

>Don't stress

As someone with hardly any confidence in myself I am stressing, I just hope that I have the right stuff to stick with it.
>>
>>26431248

This, I have a lot of respect for people that accept there situation compared to the people in denial of who they are and what they are doing.
>>
>>26431363
>>26431363
Lol my sister has no self confidence because we (siblings) literally destroyed it when we were younger. Hasn't had a boyfriend, didn't leave the house for close to 2 years and has no friends. She studied online and got a job and now she's got a new car

She would've been worse off than you mate, you can do it
>>
>>26431363
>be 2014
>apply for tafe course under the suggestion of psychiatrist.
>its one class a week
>could only manage to attend once

das it mayne
>>
No. Do a course instead, there'll be another option than slavery
>>
>>26431181
That's because you are wiping old peoples asses clean
>>
>>26431430

Can I ask what class you took, and why you couldn't manage it? Was it the social aspect or the work?
>>
>>26429921

Yo, dickhead, I've been on the dole for several years and I know ALL the tricks of the trade.

First of all, are you seeing a physician? Do you have a history of depression? Even if you don't, go see them and get a medical certificate from them stating that you can't work for the next six months due to your illness. That should get you out of Work-for-the-dole.

Either that or, get transferred for a Disability Employment Service (DES) provider like I did, they don't make you do sh*t and can get you a job really easily if you're actually interested in one..

Mind you, I only got signed up with them after applying for the DSP nearly 5 years ago, and getting rejected for it.
>>
>>26431486

Meh, that's the least of my worries. I'm more worried about the social side of having to talk and care about my "patients".
>>
>>26431488
Cert IV business. 6 months course.
Attend one night class per week, 4 hours, the rest of the work is reading like 20 pages of text which i download online, it's part class contact and mostly online. It seem fairly easy right? I thought so too but i just can't bring myself to do it. I don't know why its been happening since i started high school. I cant bring myself to do assigned tasks.
>>
>>26430251
Do you happen to be at tafe gong?
>>
>>26431557

>Cert IV business

As someone who is slightly retarded I can see why this course might be a bit hard to stick with. Have you thought of doing something a little less demanding?

Mind you this might be easy for someone like you, but the thought of me doing it seems a bit hard.
>>
>>26431574

>gong

No, I'm in Central Queensland.
>>
>>26431233
Tell me, have you ever worked with the upper management of a fortune 500 company? If you had, you'd be far less eager to sign over your life to these people.
>>
>have schizophrenia
>centrelink said they can't accept more than 3 medical certificates and I need to undergo a job capacity assessment or some shit after this last one

Anyone had this happen?
>>
>>26430951
Yeah. It is just a form of legalized slavery. We have the same system in Finland. Completely fucks up the work market which is already functioning poorly.
>>
>>26431589
it wasnt demanding, i just can't bring myself to do it. It couldve been Cert I and i still couldnt bring myself to do it.

But stick with aged care. I think that kind of job is in demand these days, along with child care.

Im due to see my psychiatrist in a few days, and we talked about prescribing adderall because ritalin was horrendous. I still have them.
>>
>>26431725
Yes, just talk about how your medical condition prevents you from working for x amount of hours. Theyre most likely going to ask 'how many hours do you think you could do a week', dont just say e.g. 5hrs per week, explain why.

A few years ago my explanation was 'everything takes a lot of effort out of me and i feel mentally spent, i feel like a dried leaf, im just drained and have no energy and motivation' thats paraphrasing what i said.
>>
>>26430159
You need netbux. I will have to make a tutorial on it for robots one of these days.
>>
>>26431725

Nope

>a job capacity assessment or some shit

This could mean anything or nothing, don't get to hung up about it.
>>
>>26431813
Thanks for the help

original postblox
>>
>>26431181
Hey thats not bad mate. Will you be entering the workforce after tafe or will you enrol in another course?

I completed a bachelor of commerce at uni and really wish I just stayed at tafe and became a full time student.

Ugh
>>
>>26431589
Do a cert III in community service, that will not only open you up to nursing homes, but you could also work with kids and tard's. Both those types of jobs are in high demand an they're usally easy as fuck to do.
>>
>>26429921
God nothing turns me on more than seeing you pathetic little neets squirm like the disgusting vermin you are.

Thanks for making us wagebros look like heroes
>>
>>26431870

I was thinking about doing another course along the lines of support worker (child care, disability or nursing), but to be quite honest I really have no idea what I'll be doing.

The reason I'm doing this course Is that I'm always being told that they want men in these places.

>>26431905

Yeah, this is most likely what I'll do after this course.
>>
>>26431870

Whats stopping you from attending Tafe again?
>>
>>26431948
Wanted to get into uni at the time.

Man was I an idiot
>>
>>26431932
Sounds like a good plan. Keep at it.

If you work in disability and work with kids, I heard that it can be pretty easy but hard at times.

My mum was volunteering at this disabled place and this a kid there spat at people to communicate. Dont know what disability that is but I wouldnt have been able to work if I had to deal with that kid
>>
>>26431932
>The reason I'm doing this course Is that I'm always being told that they want men in these places.

You've been told right, 1 male for every 5 female carers usually. It's probly the only industry in Australia where white males will get hired to make their workplace more diverse.
>>
Bahahaha time to get a real job now you loser Australians. "working" for "NEETbux". Totally defeats the purpose.
>>
>>26432000

Its easy to look back and think about things you could have done differently.

Honestly if you are still under 30 you have all the time in the world to do what you want. (or even over 30 for that matter)

>>26432058

I've seen a lot of jobs where you are basically just driving disabled/old people from one place to the other and helping them in and out of vehicles.

>>26432087

Yep, I've been told if you are a white male that can speak proper English you are extremely hire-able in this places.
>>
>>26430093
>you could just get a job.... in australia
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Why would they hire some full time faggots when they can get free Labour from government welfare slaves?
>>
>>26432058

About that kid spitting, my aunt worked with one who would hit and bite and once jumped on her back without warning causing her to have back problems from then on out. I believe she got some sort of payout because of it.
>>
>>26430159
Homelessness would be fine if you had some kind of passive income to eat and had a way to make sure none of your shit got broken or stolen.

You couldn't live anywhere because of winter weather, but if you just wanted to shitpost for 16 hours a day and eat off a few dollars a day I'm sure there's a way to do it.
>>
Kangaroo shitposters getting what they deserve, fuckin strayan cunts
>>
File: 1420835327272.jpg (277KB, 1939x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1420835327272.jpg
277KB, 1939x1080px
>>26429921
We live in the year 2016, not 1996, the age of the welfare state is coming to an end. You should have seen this coming years ago.
>>
>>26432218

I genuinely believe that Australia is one of the best countries on this planet and I am grateful everyday that I was born here.
>>
>>26431932
Carers are always needed but it isn't some super awesome job

Most jobs will fuck with any kind of schedule you have by either having irregular hours or requiring days on, days off type work. The pay is also around $20 per hour

You'll have to look after retards and the elderly most jobs.

My parents are trying to push me to get certified as a carer but I absolutely do not want a career based around dealing with people. I can't even take care of my own life and they expect me to take care of someone else's?
>>
>>26432276

>You'll have to look after retards and the elderly most jobs.

I don't see how this is worst then dealing with "normal" people on a daily basis.

>I can't even take care of my own life and they expect me to take care of someone else's?

This is the only aspect that I'm worried about, but as long as I'm not abusing or neglecting them I can't see why I cant handle it.
>>
>>26432218
Stay cucked non-ausbro, at least we actually have the balls to tell our illegals to fuck off back home.
>>
>>26432240

I've been trying to jump off the welfare train for years but have never even been called in for an interview.
>>
>He fell for the NEET maymay
Meanwhile I work in a climate controlled building. Enjoy your just reward for being a leech.
>>
File: 1415773859019.png (12KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415773859019.png
12KB, 700x400px
>>26432404

I work as a NEET in a climate controlled building. Thank you I will.
>>
File: propImage1.png (492KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
propImage1.png
492KB, 1240x1754px
>>26429921

One word.

CFMEU.

Join the fucking union man. Join the union. We stand together or we fall apart.

And if you don't want to join the CFMEU, join the Unemployed Union. Same deal.
>>
>>26429921
>tfw on disabilitybux
they literally told me I cannot work. my advice op, get a back injury, the kind where it hurts to stand up for long periods of time
>>
>>26431172
Not even him but

>implying there is no middle ground between back-breaking manual labor and laying in bed/sitting for 12 hours a day
>>
>>26430136
Lift with your legs, nigger.
>>
File: keep crying bitch nigga.jpg (368KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
keep crying bitch nigga.jpg
368KB, 900x674px
Maybe you'll be able to become something that doesn't involve autism.
>>
>>26430821
>body is a temporary item

please tell me you aren't this autistic
>>
>>26429921
Oh god poor baby has to work a quarter of a regular work schedule? Oh the fucking humanity! My heart bleeds for you anon.
>>
>>26429921
Didn't read thread.
You still here OP?
I am an ausNEET.

Go to a GP
ask for a centrelink unfit for work certificate saying you have depression, social anxiety etc etc.

If they dont give you one go to a different GP, eventually you'll get a lazy fuck GP who doesnt ask questions and just gives you it.

These can be valid for up to 3 months and you can submit 3 in a year. You will also no longer have to provide any evidence of job seeking efforts or attend ANY appointments for those 3 months.

I've been abusing this system for over 5 years now.

Enjoy.
>>
>>26429921
>falling for the neet meme

I've lived the neet life for 2 years. It gets old very quick unless you can constantly go get high/drunk and chill with people daily, even that will become pointless soon. You can't do that anyway, though, because you barely have any money and you're an autisto who mainly REEEEES instead of having intelligent conversation. There's no learning languages or improving yourself(kek), because you're going to get really fucking depressed really fast. Any "coping" mechanism you have will fail in under 4-6 months because you haven nothing but those 4 walls around you. You're going to want to cry but won't be able to. There are people much worse off than you are. You will feel this, because you're some retard you claim you are. Sometimes you will squeeze those tears out of you and feel better for 1 minute. but it's bitch nigga tears, you'll feel what it's like to be a bitch nigga. You knew that you're a bitch nigga all your life, but now you intimately became acquainted with that fact. Oh, and you don't even have the money for Subway, because you get like 200$/months after all is said and done.
>>
>>26429921
>2015
>falling for the neet meme
Top kek anon!
>>
>>26429921
HAHAHAHAHA NEETKEKS BTFO ! Enjoy your manual labour while I enjoy my wagslave heated office and easy non physical job
>>
>>26434472
Are you really that fucking pathetic that you can't occupy yourself with hobbies or interests? People who can't handle the NEET life are just unfit for life period. Can't handle the freedom of being able to do what you want, they'd rather be told what to do all day. That's just fucking sad.
>>
>>26430342

>better through work

> Work Sets You Free

sounds familiar, famila?
>>
>>26429921
some muslim and his children need that money bro
better start wagecucking
>>
>>26434544
not him

i enjoyed the neet life when i was addicted to wow back in 2010, now i just browse internet because video games are boring and anime is for faggots
and i dont have friends or neet/autism bucks i cant do anything else
>>
File: 1454828859524.png (224KB, 510x557px) Image search: [Google]
1454828859524.png
224KB, 510x557px
Be happy for the experience.
>>
>>26429921
>devlish
serves you right autist
>>
>>26431725
>>26431511

why socialism doesn't work: the thread
>>
>>26429921
>implying you're not a normie peasant.
>>
>>26430225
B-but neet life is best life!
>>
>>26434660
Welfare might be unsustainable, but my god is it morish.

I've been on it since I left school (2010) and I've never looked back.
>>
File: 1455108881224.png (125KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1455108881224.png
125KB, 400x388px
>>26429921

NEET scum BTFO

Hhaahahahah.
>>
>>26434544
This.

Succinctly put.
>>
File: 1442782648663.png (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1442782648663.png
37KB, 300x300px
>tfw NEETbux
>tfw too damaged

No harassment. Just collecting the monthly check.
>>
>>26431425
why the fuck does she own a car if she never goes outside?
>>
>>26434935
to drive to work so you dont take public transport like a pleb.
>>
File: konatagrübel.jpg (20KB, 404x345px) Image search: [Google]
konatagrübel.jpg
20KB, 404x345px
>>26434915
I have AutismBux right guys? No NEETbux for me. I get it since beginning this year.
>>
>25 hours

NEETS BTFO

I work 30 hours a week but I get paid circa $50,000 a year for it.
>>
>>26434544
>occupy yourself with hobbies or interests

Which are those? How are you going to participate in them with your 2$ per day allowance?

Oh, it's because you just live with your mommy and she buys you everything. Of course life is great.

It'll take you a couple of years to save up for a decent PC.

There's probably about 3-5% of this board's population that actually lives off the real NEETBUX. The rest of you live with your mommy, pretending you're living the NEET life/ Of course life is great and you can pretend to be a special snowflake.

Don't forget to do your homework.
>>
>>26429921
That's awesome man I wish I was offered that.
>>
>>26429921
>mfw op has just been funneled into a work program.

Kek it begins neetscum
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 599x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 599x763px
>>26429921
Lmfao I can't wait until they bring this to america
>mfw neets will have to do shitty jobs for even shittier pay to stay on ssi
>>
the USA sucks now too. we need bernie.

they wouldn't even give me food stamps unless i worked 20 hours a week and i'm a full time student taking 6 classes. how the fuck am i supposed to work a job 20 hours a week and maintain good grades? total bullshit, they just want students to take out more loans and get into debt slavery.
>>
File: ragewage.jpg (16KB, 267x198px) Image search: [Google]
ragewage.jpg
16KB, 267x198px
>>26430168
>>26431172
>>26431232
>>26431909
>>26432404
>>26434194
>>26434472
>>26434514
>>26434660
>>26434995
>>26435134
>>26435074
>>26435205
WAGE SLAVES ON SUICIDE WATCH
A
G
E
>>
>>26429921
You're supposed to tell them you have autism so they keep giving you money with no questions asked.
>>
You know you are a failure in life when you can't figure out how to get and stay on welfare.
>>
>>26431511
Would aspergers, anxiety or learning disorder work?
>>
>>26435929
Sry but I piss in ur mouth

Cya
>>
File: 1454820140411.jpg (46KB, 451x408px) Image search: [Google]
1454820140411.jpg
46KB, 451x408px
>>26430159
>Wageslaving is like putting your soul in a porta potty and having it shaken about

Well maybe if you were worth more than a shelf-stacker, this wouldn't be a problem for you
>>
File: 1443365382029.png (12KB, 501x330px) Image search: [Google]
1443365382029.png
12KB, 501x330px
>>26430517

I was actually put on that by my doctor after I committed suicide, every day still sucks even though im on autism bux
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.