[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dropped out of a physics degree >Quit my apprenticeship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 21344678.png (793KB, 454x798px) Image search: [Google]
21344678.png
793KB, 454x798px
>Dropped out of a physics degree
>Quit my apprenticeship
>Lost 15m staking on Runescape today
>Banned for afk on League of Legends
>Tired, lethargic and headache for weeks
>20yo virgin
>I want to study physics / go to the gym, but it's not going to happen

What do? I'm sick of being bored yet not wanting to do anything.
>>
idk but when you find out let me know
>>
>>26429694
Try drugs!
>>
Stop being such a lazy fuck
>>
make a new LoL account
>>
File: 6476879.png (410KB, 544x722px) Image search: [Google]
6476879.png
410KB, 544x722px
>>26429720
I've tried a few
>MDMA
>Ketamine
>LSD and Mushrooms
>Weed
>DMT
>2Ce
>Adderall
>Citalopram
Been prescribed Sertraline, but I don't really want to take it, after Citalopram made me 10x sleepier.

If I wanted to feel okay, I could MD or Ket all the time, but it will only make things worse in the long term.

Are there any others that you'd recommend?
>>
>>26429756
Teach me how

>>26429773
I have a few, all have bans.
Cba to play vs bots for 5 hours
>>
Go back to university before it's too late. You'll regret it otherwise. Most universities are quite lenient on this, especially if you explain that you have mental health issues and need to "take a break" for a short while.

Not going back to university has been my biggest regret in life, and things have gotten worse for me with each passing year. At this point it's too late and too expensive for me to go back.
>>
>>26429779
>DMT
been wanting to try for a while, have no idea where the fuck to find. how was it, anon? is it as enlightening as they say?
>>
>>26429888
The university won't accept my back, I tried.

I might try and join another university doing engineering. Something easier so I don't quit again.

>>26429903
It was okay, I've had stronger trips on mushrooms. Although I've only done it once and I think I burnt most of the DMT. Ask other people, as I haven't had the full experience.
>>
>>26429888
This. Go to university, my dude. Study something that you find interesting and then make a living out of it. Maybe you'll even make some friends.
>>
>>26429779
>>26429694
Get off the drugs and videogames you lazy piece of shit. If you genuinely want to improve your life (instead of just constantly telling yourself that you're going to), then start by deleting the games from your computer and joining a local gym.

You could even start right now, just open up your games folder, select and delete them, and then go for a long run outside. It'll give you time to think and be by yourself.

You need to think about what your priorities are, and then align your actions with them instead of chasing instant gratification and fleeting entertainment. Runescape? Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop that shit.
>>
>tfw worked for many companies that offer apprenticeships over the years
>tfw too socially akward and have constantly seen them offered up to other newer people.
>tfw could have been making $50.00/hour but instead I'm a 28 year old NEET on housing and welfare with a social worker.

Fuck I'm pathetic.
>>
File: itbegins.png (457B, 244x35px) Image search: [Google]
itbegins.png
457B, 244x35px
>>26429939
Not OP, but fuck I've needed to do this for years. Instead of working on a project for my client, I've pissed the day away rewatching anime.

I just hope I don't slip back
>>
>>26429694
Take vitamin b12
>>
>>26429939
Can't delete the games, it's the only time I speak to people IRL.

If I start doing physics revision, will something in my brain make me do more and more and more, and it will no longer be a chore? I'll wake up wanting to do it?

>>26430072
I do have the symptoms of Anaemia.
>extreme tiredness (fatigue)
>lack of energy (lethargy)
>breathlessness
>feeling faint
>headaches
>pale skin

My mum's into vitamins and stuff, I'll get some B12 and folate right now.
>>
>>26430097
Those are chronic anxiety symptoms too.
>>
>>26430139
they are indeed
hm.. i need some magical cure, as i won't be able to find the willpower myself
>>
>>26429694
>>>Lost 15m staking on Runescape today
chump change friend
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.