[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my mom up until a few weeks ago >"You CAN'T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1399535421246.jpg (32KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
1399535421246.jpg
32KB, 320x305px
>my mom up until a few weeks ago
>"You CAN'T get a job Anon, what about your mental issues?"
>my mom nowadays
>"You always ask us to do stuff for you that cost money, you need to go out and find a job!"
Why is my mom so full of shit?
>>
Anyone else have a mom like this?
>>
File: 1447027289452.gif (2MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1447027289452.gif
2MB, 250x141px
I can't get a job because I dropped out of high school and despite my ostensible education and trade skills my parents remind me that NO ONE WILL HIRE ME AND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SUPPORT MYSELF because I don't have a high school diploma
>>
>>26431002
My mom does this all the time. One minute she literally NAGS me about how I can't ever find a job due to a various number of issues, like my mental issues, the fact that I don't have a car or a license, etc. Then when I mention the fact that I need to do ANYTHING really, she hits me with, "You need to find a job."

Bitch, really?
>>
>>26431057
A car is a lot of responsibility
It's a lot of metal, and a lot of fire

Healing takes time, and because everyone has unique wounds, everyone must seek healing in their own way, and their own time

If you really are mentally ill then you must be careful, as you are vulnerable, and at a greater risk of suffering curses
We have no means to defend ourselves from curses, so great care must be taken when in the presence of inhuman entities.. such as.. demons..
>>
>>26431125
Fuck off you idiot. What are you even on about?
>>
>>26431002
my stepdad makes 100k a year and didn't graduate hs

he got his cdl and transports cars all over the states in a 50 ft trailer
>>
>>26431221
Human stuff, none of your business
>>
>>26431002
bullshit

>clean yourself up
>get your sleep schedule together
>dress normally
>get interview at a retail store
>greet with a firmhand shake and good eye contact, calm smile
>act composed, answer questions as if interested and enthused, but also like you've been here before
>get hired
>get some degenerate roommates in a shitty flat
>support yourself with no high school education
>if you can, move up in the world from there

you're welcome
>>
>>26431528
Yeah but it's easier to just complain and be the victim, you know !
>>
>>26431528
>>get interview at a retail store
Anon....
>>
File: frink.jpg (14KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
frink.jpg
14KB, 264x191px
>>26431528
>get some degenerate roommates

>move up in the world from there

Good tips, thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.