[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>Be Jeb Bush
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 980x854) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 980x854
>Be Jeb Bush
>Wake up in the morning
>Instantly pull out a .22 from my cabinet and put it to my head
>Remember it's Sunday Funday!
>"Not today Jeb, not today"
>Go downstairs and see Columba
>"ay dios Yeb!, i made you your favorito guaco mealo for todays Sunday Funday! I also let in one of your amigos!"
>Friends? I don't have any fri--
>"Hey Jeb, could you pass me the milk?"
>See Trump sitting at breakfast table pouring himself some cereal
>"Did you not hear me? Pass me the milk!"
>"y-y-yess d-d-d-donald, r-right on it"
>go to get the milk
>on my way back I trip on one of my toy turtles and fall in a puddle of milk
>"ay no Yeb! I told you to put away your toy tortugas before you go to bed!"
>Columba goes to help me up as I cry in my milk soaken clothes
>Trump glances over at me
>"Jeb stop fooling around already, I'm tired of waiting! And go change out of your pajamas"
>Realized I was still wearing my green guac colored turtle furry costume from bed
>Run up the stairs sobbing and lock the door behind me
>Rush to get my .22 and put it to my head
>Pull the trigger
>Wake up in the hospital
>Trump and Columba sitting at the base of my bed
>Trump sees me open my eyes
>"You've been out for 3 days, Jeb"
>I have no idea what's going on, "h-h-how did I survive a p-point blank shot?"
>Trump looks at me, "Jeb, the bullet was low energy"
>>
File: jeb.jpg (149 KB, 640x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jeb.jpg
149 KB, 640x765
>trying to live up to dad's expectations when your brother was literally the president of the greatest country on earth
>get called a foolish guac bowl merchant and lose
I'm still voting trump.
>>
>>26429587
see you on r/4chan xD xD
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1454357098118.webm
>>
File: UNSTUMPABLE.jpg (70 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UNSTUMPABLE.jpg
70 KB, 1200x627
>Be Donald Trump
>wake up promptly at 2:35 pm. A typical American Morning.
>Decide to head out for an all american breakfast, True Americans shouldn't have to cook for themselves.
>Hop inside my all american FORD F1-50 that gets a WHOLE 10 miles to a gallon! Who said Americans can't make quality auto-mobiles.
>Head to the most American Restaurant I can think of, McDonalds!
>Walk up to spic cashier
>Order Two egg and sausage wraps, a mcgriddle with AMERICAN cheese, 3 all american flapjacks and a coffee...but not too black. Black is fucking disgusting.
>Stupid bitch cashier asks me to repeat my order in broken english
>Tell that bitch to get it together or she's gonna be behind that great american wall soon with the rest of her los cousinos and la tacos.
>Scream at pedro to hurry those sausage patties on the grill up before I call immigration to check his residency status.
>Eventually grab my American breakfast and proceed to go make america great again

C A N T
S T U M P
T H E
T R U M P
>>
>>26429792
>F150

That's a babby truck, F750 is what the true patriots drive.
>>
>>26429727
original laughter
>>
>>26429842
>>26429842

>wake up
>Be a 2015 Ford f1-50
>Drink your daily meal of shit quality 87 gasoline
>slowly tread your way through the highway to the local junkyard where your owner hauls heavy stinky trash onto your back.
>Meanwhile your big brother F750 Is out on another cross country vacation with a camper trailer hitched to his back, probably out doing donuts with Porsches and mazda miatas.
>Your rear end is weighed down by several trump 2016 and confederate flag bumper stickers
>After a long day of doing meaningless manual labor, you get home to your cold driveway and consider suicide for the 365 day in a row.

Why is life so cruel?
>>
>>26429842
I nearly cried. That's so fucking sad.
>>
I enjoyed your post, OP, I just wanted you to know.
>>
>>26429893
at least you're not a Toyota Hilux, there is literally no end to their suffering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk
>>
File: 1435967751260_1.jpg (57 KB, 450x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435967751260_1.jpg
57 KB, 450x450
>never really cared for politics because I turned out to be a depressed neet
>hear all this crap about trump in the media
>torrented the art of the deal audio book just to see what all the hype was about
>finished it 3 months ago
>inspired
>actually believed in myself for the first time in years
>bought a suit with my neetbux
>got accepted to my first job
>started saving so I could move out of my parents house

I really hope he's our next president
>>
File: 1455260754683.jpg (135 KB, 863x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455260754683.jpg
135 KB, 863x548
>>26430165
Are you voting for Trump?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 511558

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.