[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best male masturbation toys that don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hehehehehehehe.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hehehehehehehe.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
What are the best male masturbation toys that don't cost $70+?

inb4 hand
>>
>>>/jp/onahole
>>
A hot, wet, human vagina.
>>
>>26427842
>that don't cost $70+
>>
I pity those with insufficient hand dexterity to jerk themselves to a blissful climax.
>>
>>26427796
I bought a fleshlight off amazon for like 60$. I wouldn't buy one though. Male masturbators are like drugs, you build a tolerance for them then you need a bigger better high. So you eventually want the full ass male masturbater, then you'll want the full doll, then you'll eventually fuck a hooker. It's a slippery slope my man.
>>
>>26427872
The problem with the fleshlight is that it is better than your hand, but its not so much better that it makes up for the hassle of having to constantly wash it out. It also doesn't feel like a vagina
>>
>>26427796
Sock

>Find one of the fuzzy ones like pic related
>Firmly grip skin so you're basically masturbating with excess skin
>Fuzziez on sock are tickling the tip of your dick
>cum in sock
>Throw sock in washer after 3 uses 8 if you're a retard like me
>70 uses and its gg for the sock. 140 if you dont care about it hardening like me

Sex toys that aren't vibrators are painful for me to use. Dick to sensitive
>>
/jp/ told me onaholes are better than actual sex so it must be true :^)
>>
>>26427796
probably a dog desu
>>
>>26427911
>if you don't care about it hardening
wtf is this ridiculous bullshit?
>>
File: 1443405330433.jpg (85KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1443405330433.jpg
85KB, 640x1136px
washcloth soaked in warm water.
>>
These two familia.

>http://www.amazon.com/BAFX-Products-Masturbation-Training-LUBRICANT/dp/B00BXKB43I/ref=sr_1_7?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1432861906&sr=1-7&keywords=Male+Masturbator

>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00190LIII/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1SCA4Z6M0A0JJ

Cheap as shit, and pretty decent. Easy to clean as well.

Get some lube while you're at it familia.
http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B006JR1N72/ref=zg_mg_10786421_14

$20 for fucking 34 oz. You won't need to buy more for a long while.
>>
Bad-dragon.com
>>
>>26427796
you say inb4 hand but hand alone is not my reply

you can pick up a water based lube (easy to wash off) or a silicone lube(stays slick for a long time but it harder to wash off) for about 15-20 dollars. you would be suprized how much difference it can make
>>
>>26427825
the problem with most of these is that they are on teh small size. designed for micro penis Japanese men, so most average sized Americans seem to complain that they are too tight.

op if you are American or any kind of white/black you are better off going with one designed for americans
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.