[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentine's day is coming up robots. Do you have a date?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: demonbaby.jpg (81KB, 403x450px) Image search: [Google]
demonbaby.jpg
81KB, 403x450px
Valentine's day is coming up robots. Do you have a date? If yes, what are you planning on doing? If no, then why don't you have a date, and what will you be planning on doing alone?
>>
>>26426929
That was supposed to go into subject. Oh well, I guess I'll roll with it.
>>
File: 1432782200349.jpg (52KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1432782200349.jpg
52KB, 620x670px
Yes, I have a date with my waifu.
>>
>>26426960
Are you pulling my leg here anon or do you actually have a date?
>>
No date. Never had a girlfriend, though I have been on dates before. The girl always rejects me. I have come to despise females, like most of you guys. I guess I will just shitpost and get Chinese takeout. No drugs. That will just make things worse.
>>
>>26427057
Some good weed with a friend always makes things so much better man. I hope you have a friend you can do stuff with at least.
>>
my gf lives in the south of the US and I live in Canada, it sucks :(
>>
File: 1454930781377.jpg (83KB, 950x363px) Image search: [Google]
1454930781377.jpg
83KB, 950x363px
Im going to sit in my room all day on shrooms or go hide somewhere in nature on shrooms

>tfw no gf
>>
>>26426929
Maybe. In either case I will be trying to ignore this absolute shit-tier occasion
>>
>>26426929
No
Because I'm an unlikable loser who doesn't have a car and lives with parents.
>>
>>26427639

We're both military officers. She posted to Perth and I'm in Sydney.

Fuck life.
>>
File: 1430100204776.png (15KB, 425x302px) Image search: [Google]
1430100204776.png
15KB, 425x302px
I will bus to a really far away place so I can just enjoy drawing and listening to music for the ride, preferably in the back corner so I can look out the window and in general not be bothered. I'll go into London Drugs, get a 5 dollar whitehead remover, then bus another hour all the way back, stopping at the comic store for the newer issues of Invader Zim.

I'll be too tired to feel anything, plus I'll have a blast getting all these whiteheads out the pores on the bridge of my nose.
>>
>>26426929
No date
No plans
Don't really care. I could get a date if I wanted but it's just another day desu. I don't really see the significance.
>>
I'll probably go to party at friend's home with some buddies (the only couple will most likely be the friend and her bf, who usually stays out of our parties doing his own things 'cause he's not a weeb like us). On Valentine's perhaps I'll ask another friend if she wants to go grab a coffee, I met with her yesterday after over a month of no meeting up whatsoever and she was saying she misses me and asking when I'll drop by her place and whatnot.
Then I'll go home and play Battle Cats or draw my married oneitis like the creeper I am
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.